PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

HAVE:

AC IV Captain Kenway's Legacy

Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke pack (360)

CoD: Ghosts Freefall map (PS3)

WANT:

Paypal ($1 each code)

Offers

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldn't trust somebody who wants paypal money gifted as you can not attempt to get a refund if he screws you
That's why there is feedback system on CAG ;)

I bought the PS+ from ludwigfrech and I PMed him first saying that I can't send as Gift (as many countries including mine have no gifting options) but I would cover the fees. He didn't even ask to send him the money first and PMed me the code with his PP email and I sent him the payment.

It is actually the other way around that should worry you. When somebody refuses to send as gift although he can if the other party is willing to go first with digital goods.

doubt I'm going to get many offers for this but here we go

have:

$5 amazon

steam/origin games (just ask if interested in games)

Want:

vita game offers (please do not offer games that I could just buy myself with the $5)

if you want to see my feedback view my profile comments here http://steamcommunity.com/id/deathblade200 and if you don't trust its my profile I can chat with you on it to prove it

All prices are after fees, if applicable. 

$30 PSN - $27

$20 PSN - $18

$10 PSN - $9

(1) Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition (PSN)

(1) Rainbow Moon (PSN) US VITA
(1) Tori Tori (PSN) US
(1) Aabs Animals (PSN) US

(1) Guild Wars 2 (PC)

(1) Demon Gaze (PS VITA) US Looking for $20 Ultimate Game Card

(1) Mugen Soul Z (PSN) US PS3

(1) Battle Princess of Arcadias (PSN)  US PS3 Looking for $20 Ultimate Game Card

Want:

Ultimate Game Cards (priority)
Other PSN offers. No DLCs, PS Vita games or minis.

**I've read posts from other CAGs in this forum about the bad trade they had, I will no longer be sending my codes first. I just don't want to be one of the victim.. Don't trade with me if you want me to send the code first.

Have: $, 1-Year Xbox Live Gold Membership or Microsoft Points
Want: 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership

PM me with prices/offers.

Have:

x5 6$ cable credit codes from Mars Movie promo

Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty code

Resident Evil Director's Cut 

Twisted Metal classic

Dead Space 3 Skewer Weapon

Starhawk Sweet Tooth Skin

Various PS Home codes

Want:

Skyrim dlc code (Dragonborn or Dawnguard dlc from Amazon)- 9.99 each

3DS game downloads

Nintendo Eshop credit

PS4/PS3/PSN games/dlc 

PSN credit

Club Nintendo codes

Have all sorts of those Kmart Shop your way Max Coupons. 20 off 50, 10 off 20, 10 off 10 online only, and the points coupons.

Want, anything really, mainly Amazon GC, Paypal, and PSN Cards?

wouldn't trust somebody who wants paypal money gifted as you can not attempt to get a refund if he screws you
you're prerty much accusing this user and saying we should not trust him/her when the user has an impecable trade record, but you? how many trades have you done?

besides, paypal would not refund you absolutely nothing at all since they dont dont accept claims on digital purchases, ill say get educated before talking about someones reputation, because at the end of the day we, the ones that have traded try very hard to be honest and keep a clean record so we can get and give trust and above all respect to others

[quote name="dEvAnGeL" post="11975855" timestamp="1406941523"]you're prerty much accusing this user and saying we should not trust him/her when the user has an impecable trade record, but you? how many trades have you done?

besides, paypal would not refund you absolutely nothing at all since they dont dont accept claims on digital purchases, ill say get educated before talking about someones reputation, because at the end of the day we, the ones that have traded try very hard to be honest and keep a clean record so we can get and give trust and above all respect to others[/quote]
I agree bro. Yeah yeah. And all that jazz.

Wait so if you pay for goods and services and you say you were scammed,

you do or you don't get your money back?
If you pay using paypal normal services and get scammed you can file a claim. If you send it as a gift you can't file a claim because it is supposed to be a gift. How you going to argue you were scammed out of a gift. They do it that way so people don't circumvent the fees. If you want to use gifted payments go ahead just make sure the person you're sending it to has good feedback. I would not recommend paying someone with 0 feedback with a gifted payment unless you got the item first.

If you pay using paypal normal services and get scammed you can file a claim. If you send it as a gift you can't file a claim because it is supposed to be a gift. How you going to argue you were scammed out of a gift. They do it that way so people don't circumvent the fees. If you want to use gifted payments go ahead just make sure the person you're sending it to has good feedback. I would not recommend paying someone with 0 feedback with a gifted payment unless you got the item first.
Yeah just as I thought, I always ask for gift as well, hopefully people see that I'm an honest person besides the slight trolling that I do.

Haha. I know it's against the rules but blah blah blah,

Would suck to get scammed but yes I agree just make sure the person is active.

Wait so if you pay for goods and services and you say you were scammed,

you do or you don't get your money back?
On digital items your not covered anyways whether you send the payment via gift or standard paypal. So it is best to watch feedback of those your dealing with and have person with lower feedback go first.

you're prerty much accusing this user and saying we should not trust him/her when the user has an impecable trade record, but you? how many trades have you done?

besides, paypal would not refund you absolutely nothing at all since they dont dont accept claims on digital purchases, ill say get educated before talking about someones reputation, because at the end of the day we, the ones that have traded try very hard to be honest and keep a clean record so we can get and give trust and above all respect to others
hey mr know it all first off if you have read my posts I have feedback on my steam account of having done trades just because I havent traded on here yet means not jack shit second off your obviously not very smart just because paypal says shit doesnt mean they wont go back on it I've had people scam me before by them sending me the money then me giving them the code then them requesting AND RECEIVING a refund from paypal and yes YOU CAN get a refund on an item as long as you don't send it as a gift so don't go around thinking your the greatest smartest thing in the world it just shows your arrogance

HAVE:

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) digital strategy map

Sly 3 (PS Vita) digital download

The Last Of Us Survival Pack dlc (PS4). Includes:

* Bonus experience points
* Melee attack booster for more damage in hand-to-hand combat
* Additional in-game currency
* Special customizable multiplayer items
* Two bonus skins for Joel and Ellie

WANT:

Paypal