PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have:

1 Month PSN+ Trial (PS4/PS4) - $5.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

(a valid credit card must be file BEFORE you enter the 1 Month PSN+ Trial)

Metal Gear Solid. Metal Gear VR Missions (PS3, PsP, transfer to PsVita) - $2.25 PayPal or Amazon GC

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3) - $2.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Call of Duty: Black Ops "First Strike" DLC Content Pack - $1.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty (PS3) - $1.50 PayPal or Amazon GC

Toy Soliders Warchest "Legendary Heroes" DLC Pack (PS4 - includes GI Joe, Cobra, Assassin's Creed, and Masters of the Universe DLC) - $3.50 PayPal or Amazon GC

Trials Fusion Season Pass (PS4) - $2.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Last edited by a moderator:
H:

Alien Isolation: Crew Expendable - PS3 ---> $5

Mortal Kombat X Gold Scorpion Skin - PS4 --->  $45

Mortal Kombat X Goro Playable Character - PS4 ---> $5

Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack - PS4 ---> $25

W:

Paypal

Trying to get rid of this inventory! !

GAT out of hell game PS4 (x2) - $4
Elder scrollsonline explorers pack - $5
Arkham knight dlc (harley quinn pack, playstation skins, scarecrow nightmare missions - all 3 for $6
Shadow of mordor dark ranger pack and playstation missions - $3 for both

Ps3 diablo 3 Infernal helm $1
Ps3 arkham origins deathstroke pack $1

Have:

1 Month PSN+ Trial (PS4/PS4) -
$5.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Metal Gear Solid/Metal Gear VR Missions Double Pack (PS3) -
$2.25 PayPal or Amazon GC

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3) - $2.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Trials Fusion Season Pass (PS4) - $2.00 PayPal or Amazon GC
Is black ops 3 digital?

Have:

PS3 Digital Games
Call of Duty Black Ops--$1.50 or make an offer!
God of War Origins Collection (Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus)---make an offer
Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid VR Missions---$1.75
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty---$1.25

PS4 DLC
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Darwin and Dickens missions---$0.50
Awesomenauts Assemble Custom Party pack 1 and 2 dlc---make an offer
Batman Arkham Knight Playstation Exclusive Skins, Harley Quin Story, and Scarecrow Missions pack---$0.75
Dragon Quest Heroes Slime weapon set ($0.50)
Far Cry 4 Hurk's Redemption and Impaler Weapon---$0.50
Just Cause 3 Day One dlc ($0.50)
Lords of the Fallen Demonic Weapons Pack ($0.50)
Lords of the Fallen The Monk's Decipher ($0.50)
Mad Max Ripper dlc---$0.50
Mad Max Road Warrior Pack---$0.50
Rainbow Six Siege Gold Weapons Skin pack---$0.50
Saints Row 4 Plague of Frogs and Gat out of Hell Devil's Workshop pack---$0.50
Shadow of Mordor Blood Hunter Warband and Flesh Burner Warband missions ($0.50)
Shadow of Mordor Playable Character Skin and Test of Power Challenege Mode---$0.50
The Crew 10,000 Crew Credits ($0.50)
Toy Soldiers: War Chest Legendary Heroes dlc pack---make an offer
Trans Galactic Tournament 1400 credit pack (listed as 70$in psn store)---make any offer, not looking for too much
Trials Fusion Season pass (includes first 6 dlc packs)---$1.50

PS3 DLC
Assassin's Creed Rogue - Siege of Fort Sable Mission and Ultimate hunter Pack ($0.50)
Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike map pack---$1.00
LA Noire Slip of the Tongue ($0.50)

Want
Amazon GC
PS4 offers (credit, games)
Wii u digital games
3DS digital games and 3ds smash dlc

Have - sf v bison outfit

Want - 15.00 Amazon gc, xbl credit or offers

Edit - SOLD

Edit - I just got a ryu outfit I have no use for and I have another bison . Open to all offers !

Happy Weekend!

Want:

Tales of Zestiria Pre-order DLC for PS4

Have:

20% off PSN Purchase from Console Bundle. Sounds like it may only work once per account (Expires 2/27)

Paypal / Amazon GC

Have: Paypal(AKA money!), I don't know the running value, I also have a good size of games hanging about because I am trying to start my own gaming store up.

Want: 2 Xenoverse DLC Day One Edition Download Code

Thank you in advance.

I remember buying a digital copy of The Last of Us, the week after release for $13. Some people have completely unreasonable prices.

Like DLC for a game with a Complete Edition coming out in two weeks. Why would someone pay $40+ for a skin, I could purchase the complete edition for $48 and get that skin with all other dlc including the unreleased DLC.

Let's be realistic here people. If your trying to make a killing on something or rip someone off, you should go try eBay. Most people around here are selling items for fair prices and trying to help out fellow members of the community.

Not trying to call someone out on anything but shit like this has been going on way too much. If you don't know the value of something, look it up. Or at least just put for your wants: taking offers.

I remember buying a digital copy of The Last of Us, the week after release for $13. Some people have completely unreasonable prices.

Like DLC for a game with a Complete Edition coming out in two weeks. Why would someone pay $40+ for a skin, I could purchase the complete edition for $48 and get that skin with all other dlc including the unreleased DLC.

Let's be realistic here people. If your trying to make a killing on something or rip someone off, you should go try eBay. Most people around here are selling items for fair prices and trying to help out fellow members of the community.

Not trying to call someone out on anything but shit like this has been going on way too much. If you don't know the value of something, look it up. Or at least just put for your wants: taking offers.
Let people ask for what they want (as somethings cant be found) and if someone does not want to pay that much they just wont or they will offer slightly less. You don't need to keep making comments every time you see a price you don't agree with.

Let people ask for what they want (as somethings cant be found) and if someone does not want to pay that much they just wont or they will offer slightly less. You don't need to keep making comments every time you see a price you don't agree with.
I actually agree with the post. I'm all for the free market system but someone had to say something, a lot of the prices being posted are naively optimistic at best.

Seems like that is exactly what you are doing, since you quoted his post and then felt the need to post this afterwards. While I don't agree with his pricing, that doesn't mean you need to make 2 posts about it.

Have:
:ps4: Final Fantasy XV Episode Ducae demo code - $8 Paypal OBO
:ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops full game download - $7 PayPal please OBO
:ps3: Madden 16 Preorder Pack (includes 10 MUT Pro Packs + Playmaker Pack) - $5 please
:ps4: Madden 16 Preorder Pack (includes 10 MUT Pro Packs + Playmaker Pack) - $5 please
:ps3: FIFA 15 PS3 Ultimate Edition DLC code (40 gold packs + more)
:ps3: CoD AW PS3 Day Zero DLC pack

Want:
Paypal offers:

Have:

1 Month PSN+ Trial (PS4/PS4) - $5.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3) - $2.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Call of Duty: Black Ops "First Strike" DLC Content Pack - $1.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty (PS3) - $1.50 PayPal or Amazon GC

Toy Soliders Warchest "Legendary Heroes" DLC Pack (PS4 - includes GI Joe, Cobra, Assassin's Creed, and Masters of the Universe DLC) - $3.50 PayPal or Amazon GC

Trials Fusion Season Pass (PS4) - $2.00 PayPal or Amazon GC

Have: 

Street Fighter V Cammy Battle Costume

Want:

Paypal (Offers only) 

Street Fighter V M. Bison Battle Costume

Have ps4 digital codes want paypal
Street fighter V $45 paypal
Lego marvel avengers $35 paypal
God of war 3 remastered $20