PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Yeah cause apparently when you don't want to go first, you're a "scammer" even tho you've been giving away IW beta codes for free and come across someone who gets a little butt hurt and think everyone who doesn't want to deal with him, is a scammer. But yet you tell me that you don't think I'm a scammer, but you still report it. Hmmm how funny is that? Thanks for ruining the opportunities for everyone else who wanted IW beta codes for free. Maybe you should pull the stick out of your rectum for once

I got the chat messages. So I can give everyone here proof of what I said. Congrats

I'll save you the trouble.  Here is the chat log.  

Sent 22 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

Where can I show you proof on a picture before we trade?

ilovedietcoke

Sent Yesterday, 10:18 PM

These things work by having the member with the lowest feedback or shortest time on the site sending their code to the senior member.  Once the senior member verifies the code (redeems the code).  He/She would send their part of the trade.  Then after the trade is complete both members will leave feedback detail the trade.   So, since you have only been on the site a month and have no trades.  You would follow the steps outlined above.  Thanks.  

andorlondo

Sent Today, 02:22 PM

This is real life, not some fantasy thing. I'll show you proof of mine on a picture and you send yours first

ilovedietcoke

Sent Today, 02:27 PM

You are right, it is real life.  Its also the rules of operation regarding the trading in these forums.  You follow them or you don't trade.  You have been a member of this site for less than one month and have zero feedback on trades or completed purchases.  No one is going to send you anything first.  Read the rules again on the first page of each trading sub forum and have a good day.    

andorlondo

Sent Today, 02:35 PM

Smh

ilovedietcoke

Sent Today, 02:38 PM

Just so you know, scammers are the only ones on this site that have problems with the way the system works.  Ive been a member of this site for 10+ years.  Its the way things have always been done since this site has been set up.  Good luck.  I have posted on the forum about this interaction.  Have a pleasant day.  

andorlondo

Sent Today, 02:42 PM

Oh thanks, here I am also giving away free infinite warfare beta codes and suddenly I'm a scammer because I don't agree to your stupid rules.  fuck off

ilovedietcoke

Sent Today, 02:43 PM

Never said you were a scammer, I have reported this message as a TOS violation.  Have a pleasant day.  

andorlondo

Sent Today, 02:51 PM

Oh right, so u don't think I'm a scammer but you still reported this conversation. Hmmm yeah I totally believe your honesty. Jackass

ilovedietcoke

Sent Today, 02:52 PM

I reported the message for foul language and harassment.  As I did the last one you just sent. TOS violations.   Have a pleasant day.  

Lol dietcokes avatar in after every message makes it more and more amusing and drives the point homme of how difficult it is to deal with arrogant newbies

Sent Today, 02:22 PM

This is real life, not some fantasy thing. I'll show you proof of mine on a picture and you send yours first

Sent Today, 02:42 PM

Oh thanks, here I am also giving away free infinite warfare beta codes and suddenly I'm a scammer because I don't agree to your stupid rules. fuck off
What kind of logic is this? Lmao. Sending a picture proves nothing about your trustworthiness. IW beta codes are free to everyone anyway so giving them away doesn't say anything about your character either. Just order game from Amazon, get beta code, then cancel order.

H: Rocket League Collector's Edition DLC Voucher (includes Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, and Chaos Run DLC Packs and 4 DLC Vehicles: Aftershock, Esper, Masamune, and Marauder)

W: $12.50 PayPal

H:

PS3 Lost Planet

PS4 DLC:

Just Cause 3 Day One Bonus Code
3x Vehicles

HOMEFRONT THE REVOLUTION REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT PACK

W:
Offers

Have:

PS4:

The Technomancer - 30

Anima: Gates of Memories - 12

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - 35

Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - 30

Want:

Prefer Google Wallet but can take paypal if fees are split.

Have:

PS4:

The Technomancer - 30

Anima: Gates of Memories - 12

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - 35

Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - 30

Want:

Prefer Google Wallet but can take paypal if fees are split.
Maybe you should drop the value or Romance Gamestop sells it for $35 used as well and you can get plenty of other places as cheap or cheaper.

Have:
:ps4: Battleborn Firstborn pre-order DLC pack - $4 Paypal please OBO
:ps4: LittleBigPlanet 3 Day 1 Edition DLC
:ps3: Fallout New Vegas Mercenary Pack DLC
:ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops full game download - $5 PayPal please OBO

Want:
Paypal offers/XBL credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for:

Fifa 17 EU for PS4

Rise of Tomb Raider (full game - early access)

Modern Warfare Remake (I don't need the Infinite Warfare)

Have:

Paypal (no f&f) or Amazon

PS4:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass

Dark Soul III deluxe edition (includes season pass)

Deus EX: Mankind Divided deluxe edition (includes season pass)

Doom Multiplayer Pack

Fire Watch
Guitar Hero $9.99 Cash (3000 credits)

No Man Sky 

No man sky Limited Edition DLC (Photonix Ship boost, charisma bound resources, boltcaster weapon & theme)

PS4

Mighty No 9 (includes PS vita/ps3 version) + DLC skins.

Wants:

Offers

Steelbooks (Will to trade DS3/Deus Ex for base game with steelbook)

Paypal

Digital titles 

H: Rocket League Collectors Edition DLC Bundle (includes Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, Chaos Run DLC Packs, and Aftershock, Marauder, Esper, and Masamune vehicles)

W: $12.50 PayPal

I have a spare retail copy of Destiny: The Complete Edition. I'd be willing to sell the DLC code (that includes everything since vanilla) for $50ish. Could also just send the sealed case if you don't have it at all.

Sold.

tree fiddy
703.jpg

I don't think the requirement of having the game previously actually works as intended, meaning anyone can get the discount.

PS4

Call Of Duty Ghosts Season Pass & Soundtrack & Stuff $5

Paragon Essentials Edition Code $5

DOOM Demon Multiplayer Pack $1

Just Cause 3 Day One Edition 3 Weaponized Vehicles $1

PS3

Battlefield  Hardline 3 Gold Battlepacks $1

Paypal or PSN credit but open to other offers. 

bread's done
Back