PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Not sure if aroxd022 is scamming, but we agreed on the PSN code, he then provided me an email, I sent the funds PayPal F&F which were accepted, he then responded with "f-ck bad mail." I asked him what this meant, and he has yet to respond..
ya i sent him money for that dlc code

Not sure if aroxd022 is scamming, but we agreed on the PSN code, he then provided me an email, I sent the funds PayPal F&F which were accepted, he then responded with "f-ck bad mail." I asked him what this meant, and he has yet to respond..
I also sent him money for the psn code. Hopefully all is good. He said he'd send it after work
Why would either of you send funds first to someone that not only has lower feedback than both of you, but also hasn't had feedback in like 2 years? I hope that you both get what you paid for, but be more careful next time.

I sent him money also.
After he rushed me to pay, he said he would send me Destiny code "after work". It's been 13hrs.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Why would either of you send funds first to someone that not only has lower feedback than both of you, but also hasn't had feedback in like 2 years? I hope that you both get what you paid for, but be more careful next time.
Fair enough, I thought with 2 positive feedback and I've seen their avatar around, just assumed they were on the level.. knew pretty quickly that they weren't which is why I reported it here in the thread and already filed a dispute with PayPal, I suggest everyone else do the same who sent them money to freeze the funds and if for some reason they end up being legit you can cancel the dispute.

btw the email they had me send to was a Lisa F*** ***[email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

Doom + Season Pass
(Single code includes base game and season pass)
$40

Destiny - The Collection
(Single code includes base game with all DLC, Iron Gjallarhorn Rocket Launcher, and Iron Gjallarwing Sparrow)
$40

Want:

PayPal

Send PM if interested. I will try to reply within 24 hours.

Can you even make a claim on a paypal friends&family payment? I think I checked some time ago and there wasnt even an option for that.

However yes you need to report that guy, so his paypal accounts get shut down. Hope you can get your money back somehow!

I was also approached by this user asking for $30 for IW + MW Remastered, it seemed strange to me that price so low, and when I saw the feedback... I did not take any chances.
Seeing your posts now .... Glad I did not send money to this person..

Good Luck guys!

How much money did this guy get from you guys sheesh he probably on his way to ebay to get a ps4 pro. Hopefully karma kicks in and he gets scammed with a Ps2 in a ps4 pro box

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Can you even make a claim on a paypal friends&family payment? I think I checked some time ago and there wasnt even an option for that.

However yes you need to report that guy, so his paypal accounts get shut down. Hope you can get your money back somehow!
I made a claim and put that the incorrect email was given and the owner of that email accepted funds and won't refund them.. The dispute says they have 7 days to respond.

Like an idiot I sent my payment F&F so I'm likely screwed. Going to try to call and actually speak with someone over the phone
Please report back how the call goes and if successful what number you called, I'll go that route if it works out.

How much money did this guy get from you guys sheesh he probably on his way to ebay to get a ps4 pro. Hopefully karma kicks in and he gets scammed with a Ps2 in a ps4 pro box

$40 from me for the PSN code, should have just bought from Hoos First, was just trying to save $2.. lol live and learn I guess.

I'm at work and couldn't sit on hold for 45 min with PayPal. Will call back later and try again. With F&F you can't even create a dispute, but with this many people reporting a scam with his email hopefully we can get our money back

And I 2ND the comment about Hoos, never had any issue with them, they always respond and deliver quickly, I'm not sure what the F I was thinking but will only go through Hoos from now on

Just left a call back for paypal CS on my purchase from this guy. He responded to the dispute with "I do not send because I do not have time" When I get a rep on the phone I'll make sure to tell them he's scammed multiple people. 

Just left a call back for paypal CS on my purchase from this guy. He responded to the dispute with "I do not send because I do not have time" When I get a rep on the phone I'll make sure to tell them he's scammed multiple people.
But he has time to respond to the dispute....SMH....

Have:

Feist $5 Amazon 

Hand of Fate $10 Amazon

DriveDriveDrive EU $5 Amazon

#KillAllZombies Vita  Just trade

Supermagical VIta  $2 Amazon

Want: 

Looking for PSN Digital games

Or Amazon US. 

Want:

Other PSN Games

He's definitely a scammer. His next response was to attach a DHL tracking #...for a digital item. I escalated with paypal but it may take a month to get the money back. Awesome.
Yup, scummy. Hopefully you and others get their money back. Paypal sometimes....messes up for the victims.

I never accept Paypal because of that/

I wish I could see The maniacal look that hoos first probably has on his face as he watches this all unfold from his so called die hard clients. [emoji14]

Yup, scummy. Hopefully you and others get their money back. Paypal sometimes....messes up for the victims.

I never accept Paypal because of that/
I hate loser garbage like that. I bet his dad beats his mom and does unspeakable things to him and his brothers. Now he has to get revenge by scamming innocent people on the net. Piece of true garbage.

So paypal sent a canned response and closed the dispute I opened as resolved basically saying there is nothing they can do and I should try and contact the thief and see if they will reverse the payment..  something that I told them I already had done, so they did no investigation and the person was just clicking canned emails to send out..

I then called this morning and the first agent tried to give me the same nonsense and when I got angry with them I got transferred.  The next person started trying to do the same but when I told them they would rather give a thief $40 of my money then to continue dong business with me in which I told him to look at my history and my paypal credit account he came back and said they are going to get me the $40 back even if it isn't reversing the transaction.. I haven't got the funds back yet but I did just get off the phone with them.  the person who promised this gave me his name and ID which are Paul 623515.

I also tried to give him the email that most of you guys sent funds to but he wasn't interested and said the investigation would bring all the accounts to light which I think is nonsense but whatever.  It is going to take work but keep pushing them to give your funds back and make sure you report this guy so they can go after them and close down their fraudulent accounts.

I'll report back if / when I get the money back or if I have to make another call.. also don't let the hold time scare you, they give the option to hang up and call you back when you are first in line.. good luck.  And f-off aroxd022 glad you are banned chump!

Good you dont give up. You should also start a message group with the other victims because I saw different paypals that guy used under different names, so thats fraud and paypal must investigate it if you let them know of it. Also as he gave a tracking number, that should be easy to proof he never sent anything out.

He either deleted his account or was removed from the site. What a piece of shit

waiting on a call back from Paypal now.  That info you gave about your experience is hopefully going to be very helpful.  

Just got off the phone with paypal (Kim 43477) and initially she told me i was shit out of luck and they couldnt do anything because i paid F&F.  I followed what Rippn had done and explained that Ive used Paypal as my primary online payment source for years and would like to continue, but its unacceptable of them to side with a scammer, regardless of the method of payment.  She put me on hold for a few minutes and told me that she is putting in a request to have my $40 credited back to my account, but that it has to be reviewed and can take up to 48 hours.  Hopefully when they see the multiple claims against this guy its a no brainer.  She also told me they would be going after his account.  

bread's done
Back