PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

$10 psn ($8.5 each)
$20 psn ($17 each)
$50 psn ($42.5 each)
$60 psn ($51 each)
$75 psn ($62.75 each)
$100 psn ($82.5 each)

BUY $100+ WORTH OF CREDIT AND GET 17.5% OFF RETAIL PRICE INSTEAD OF 15%

Want:
Bitcoin
Google wallet
Venmo
Chase quickpay

Last edited by a moderator:
[H] US PSN Codes (Increments of $10-$100)

[W] 85% GW, Paypal via Friends+Family  ($20 for $17, $30 for $25.50 etc)

$10 codes will only take GW

H - BTA Tier from Humble Bundle Playstation Bundle (All PS4 Games) - PENDING

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Red Faction

Super Dungeon Bros

Deponia

ArcaniA : The Complete Tale

Legend of Kay Anniversary

Battle Worlds Kronos

Destroy All Humans!

Destroy All Humans! 2

W - Grabbed this for $6 but decided to get the full bundle for $15 instead. Would like $6 but open to offers as well as trades.

Hi All,

Want:
- 3mo PS Plus Code
or
- 1yr PS Plus Code
or
- 50 PSN Code

Have:
$ = PP/Amazon

For any trades,
I would respectfully ask that we swap at a time we're both avail
(i.e. IDM paying first, but, I don't want to pay now and then be told to wait a few hours for delivery on your end.)
I'm flexible: just be on-the-level and let me know in advance =D

Thanks for looking :)

Best,
GC

$10 psn ($8.5 each)
$20 psn ($17 each)
$50 psn ($42.5 each)
$60 psn ($51 each)
$75 psn ($62.75 each)
$100 psn ($82.5 each)

BUY $100+ WORTH OF CREDIT AND GET 17.5% OFF RETAIL PRICE INSTEAD OF 15%

Want:
Bitcoin
Google wallet
Venmo
Chase quickpay

Lol. This dude.
If you don't like it then move on. The game will retail at $30 and up for their respective versions. I didn't have to offer jack diddly squat to you or anyone else. Either accept it or keep your mouths shut. Besides we all know the rules changed for free items. You want to scrutinize something. Scrutinize this site for changing the rules of not selling or trading free items. Not me. So piss off.

Also I'm aware of what the OP says, and I'm also aware other similar threads Spooge started took away no offering freely available items to be traded or sold so don't even go there. The rules there on this thread are outdated, and haven't even been updated to what his other threads state in the OP.

Spend the $15 for a power up rewards membership, and get your own damn codes, cause you or no one else is getting them free off me. This isn't like a avatar item code, which is something free from the very get go with no strings attached. Either you like it or you don't I really don't care, cause either way you can simply piss off if you don't.

This also goes to

Dbo2700 as well.

Lol again. Not sure if the Deformers thing is still working, but you don't need a paid PUR membership for it to work. I have the free one and had no trouble

Lol again. Not sure if the Deformers thing is still working, but you don't need a paid PUR membership for it to work. I have the free one and had no trouble
You can get it via renewing or signing up new too smart ass. I don't care if you or whoever claims to already have an account. Whiners who don't have a membership or need to renew, and don't want to spend for it just expect someone else who spent to give up something freely? Yeah right. That imo is funny.

If you don't like it then move on. The game will retail at $30 and up for their respective versions. I didn't have to offer jack diddly squat to you or anyone else. Either accept it or keep your mouths shut. Besides we all know the rules changed for free items. You want to scrutinize something. Scrutinize this site for changing the rules of not selling or trading free items. Not me. So piss off.

Also I'm aware of what the OP says, and I'm also aware other similar threads Spooge started took away no offering freely available items to be traded or sold so don't even go there. The rules there on this thread are outdated, and haven't even been updated to what his other threads state in the OP.

Spend the $15 for a power up rewards membership, and get your own damn codes, cause you or no one else is getting them free off me. This isn't like a avatar item code, which is something free from the very get go with no strings attached. Either you like it or you don't I really don't care, cause either way you can simply piss off if you don't.

This also goes to Dbo2700 as well.
Hey man, each their own. You don't need a paid PUR. The free one worked no issue. You are free to sell whatever you like how you like. You just come off as a real douchebag selling something when it is available for free for everyone. But if you feel good about selling it and you find a sucker that will buy it, more power to you.

Enjoy the day my friend. You seem like someone that could enjoy a nice day.

Hey man, each their own. You don't need a paid PUR. The free one worked no issue. You are free to sell whatever you like how you like. You just come off as a real douchebag selling something when it is available for free for everyone. But if you feel good about selling it and you find a sucker that will buy it, more power to you.

Enjoy the day my friend. You seem like someone that could enjoy a nice day.
I love how you keep throwing this around that game stop is throwing this to everyone. PUR or not. They're not. It's renewals, current paid members, or new sign ups that get it. At a price. I personally renewed. Get your facts straight. Don't talk to me otherwise.

Don't talk to me otherwise.
qoIUKc0.jpg

Sorry for adding unnecessary posts to what I'm sure will soon be a deleted exchange.

I love how you keep throwing this around that game stop is throwing this to everyone. PUR or not. They're not. It's renewals or new sign ups that get it. At a price. I personally renewed. Get your facts straight. Don't talk to me otherwise.
Not throwing anything around. I have the free membership. I received my code no issue. In fact, I just grabbed another one. All for free. No paid membership.

So maybe your salty that you renewed for nothing? I don't know, nor do I care. My statement that you are coming across as a douchebag by selling something that really is available for free is really starting to hold water now. This is a public forum, if you can't deal with people posting things that you may not like, you should probably not visit them.

Again, enjoy your day. Hopefully, lots of good things come your way today.

I feel a Jeff Dunham peanut gif urge since you clearly read and quoted me......new sign-up I think I mentioned which I'm aware gives a free code. However I'm not a charity for those who can't even sign up for a membership. Extra free copy go to renewed and paid. Paying for a new membership can get both copies either way. Is something lost in translation?

Not throwing anything around. I have the free membership. I received my code no issue. In fact, I just grabbed another one. All for free. No paid membership.
Just curious, what is it you guys are referring to? I'm a (free) PUR member, going on four or five years now, but haven't seen any codes going around.

Have you seen the new (to me, anyway) PUR XP? Signed up just now, but man, compared to the rewards points costs for stuff, the bonuses listed for each survey are practically useless.

Just curious, what is it you guys are referring to? I'm a (free) PUR member, going on four or five years now, but haven't seen any codes going around.

Have you seen the new (to me, anyway) PUR XP? Signed up just now, but man, compared to the rewards points costs for stuff, the bonuses listed for each survey are practically useless.
There is a thread on the main page that gives a link to get a code for Deformers, a new game, on either PS4 or PC. Not sure if it still active. You were able to get two codes per account.

The debate was centered on the fact that people needed to either renew/sign up for the paid membership. I, as well as other users, who are only on the free membership were able to redeem it. So you should have no problem if it is still going.

Guys, just so you know, you don't even need to live in the US to get Deformers for free.

Just call a Gamestop store anywhere in the US and ask them to sign you up for PowerUp "Basic" plan over the phone. Some shops will say they can't, so just keep calling other shops until you find one that will. They ask for a phone number and an email address, that's it.

There is a thread on the main page that gives a link to get a code for Deformers, a new game, on either PS4 or PC. Not sure if it still active. You were able to get two codes per account.

The debate was centered on the fact that people needed to either renew/sign up for the paid membership. I, as well as other users, who are only on the free membership were able to redeem it. So you should have no problem if it is still going.
There was a debate? I assume for those that didn't already have the PUR Pro membership? I had no problem getting one last night and another just a few minutes ago.

Anyone trying to sell these are scumbags. I'll gladly give my extra code away to any non-lurker with feedback over 10.

HAVE:

$3... 90 day subscription to Showtime via PS VUE

$2 Mass Effect: Andromeda preorder bonus

WANT:

Paypal

There was a debate? I assume for those that didn't already have the PUR Pro membership? I had no problem getting one last night and another just a few minutes ago.

Anyone trying to sell these are scumbags. I'll gladly give my extra code away to any non-lurker with feedback over 10.
The debate was wether or not you needed the pro membership or not. Some said yes. I have the free membership and was able to get two codes.
So I am assuming that you don't need the pro variety.

Prices are not set, send me offers. Paypal Only.

Ps4-Games/Dlc
Lego Star Wars The force awakens- The empire strikes back

Shadow of Mordor- Playstation exclusive missions - Blood hunter warband and flesh burner
Shadow of Mordor- Dark ranger pack- Skin and test of power Challenge mode

Bloodborne Digital Soundtrack Voucher
MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition Bundle
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Soundtrack
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 The Giant Zombies Bonus Map and Personalization Pack
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Nuketown Bonus Multiplayer Map
The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone expansion pack
Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition Dlc- Includes Masamune weapon, Royal Raiment costume, Leviathan Regalia skin

Mad Max road warrior pack

Mad Max ripper- Magnum car body 

Hitman Soundtrack

Dishonored 2 Imperial assassins pack

Dishonored Definitive Edition Full Game  

Free membership worked for me.

Spare Deformers code available for anyone that needs one: (PS4) 9K8E-26NG-8QCJ

Please post if you redeem it. :)
I had one of my friends redeem this so I could play with them. They thank you for it.

Here is my Parappa dynamic theme that I never used for anyone that missed it.

9ACT-9JN4-KNNL

can i get your extra code then? :) well i cant get it myself since i dont live in us

[H] US PSN Codes (Increments of $10-$100)

[W] 85% GW, Paypal via Friends+Family  ($20 for $17, $30 for $25.50 etc)

$10 codes will only take GW

bread's done
Back