PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

:ps4: Rocket League retail CE DLC code (adds new cars) - $8 Paypal OBO

:ps4: Battleborn Firstborn pre-order DLC pack - $4 please OBO
:ps4: LittleBigPlanet 3 Day 1 Edition DLC
:ps3: Fallout New Vegas Mercenary Pack DLC
:ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops full game download - $5 please OBO

Want:
Paypal offers/XBL credit 

HAVE: 

6 Street Fighter and 6 Tekken characters join the battle, for a total of 12 new fighters! Characters Included: Sakura, Blanka, Guy, Cody, Elena, Dudley, Lars, Alisa, JACK-X, Bryan, Christie, Lei Note: This add-on DLC is exclusive content for STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN. 

$5 FIRM (Retail price: $19.99 on PSN)

Want: 

Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
Aircobra is a douche, sent him a 20% code first then he goes MIA for hours with no communication. Thinking that he didnt want it anymore I told him I was gonna back out cause I needed the funds that night for a purchase and sold the code to another member. He then proceeds to use said code with no payment. Dont send first even if you have lower feedback, lessened learned.

Aircobra is a douche, sent him a 20% code first then he goes MIA for hours with no communication. Thinking that he didnt want it anymore I told him I was gonna back out cause I needed the funds that night for a purchase and sold the code to another member. He then proceeds to use said code with no payment. Dont send first even if you have lower feedback, lessened learned.
I remember doing my first trade on here with that guy. It did take a while to get a reply from him with me too, but he did eventually send what I had bought from him (PSN Card). Sorry to hear he never paid, maybe give him a bit and he might still pay? Never the less, sorry to hear that mate

I remember doing my first trade on here with that guy. It did take a while to get a reply from him with me too, but he did eventually send what I had bought from him (PSN Card). Sorry to hear he never paid, maybe give him a bit and he might still pay? Never the less, sorry to hear that mate
He should have at least said something about paying way later then, I honestly thought he didn't want it anymore. I know for a fact that he used it but it was only 5 bucks so Im not gonna stress about it.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

H:

Playstation E3 Experience 2017 Voucher

Redeem by 11:59pm (PT) on June 20, 2017 for your digital gift basket. Your PSN codes will be emailed to you in the next month - https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2017/e3experience/voucher/

Includes content from:

MLB The Show 17

Matterfall

Star Trek Bridge Crew

Dreadnought

Lawbreakers

Paragon

Let It DIe

Playstation Store

And more...

Last year it came with a $10 PSN code.

W:

Offers

**Someone was selling Umbrella Corps Deluxe for $5. Please pm me. I can't find your post.
(Sorry I know this is against the rules)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MIA? You mean having stuff to do during the day and not getting home until the evening? Newsflash, I didn't read your PM's until I got home that night, after you sent 3 of them, with the last one saying you've traded it to someone else. Why would I rip someone off for $5 when I have made numerous trades for much higher? Never had a problem before. I shouldn't be punished for your impatience.

Anyway, still looking for a 20% off code if anyone has it.

Yeah, I sent the following morning after explaining I hadn't read your message and apologizing for the delay. You even acknowledged you should have been more patient.

MIA? You mean having stuff to do during the day and not getting home until the evening? Newsflash, I didn't read your PM's until I got home that night, after you sent 3 of them, with the last one saying you've traded it to someone else. Why would I rip someone off for $5 when I have made numerous trades for much higher? Never had a problem before. I shouldn't be punished for your impatience.

Anyway, still looking for a 20% off code if anyone has it.
10 hours of radio silence after I sent the code is MIA to me. But whatever, I'll just say what I did in the PM

"Yea and he was gonna wait until Friday to use it because he wanted to wait to see if there would be a flash sale. I never told him I sent you the code and when I sent it to him it was still active. Checked today and see that the code was in fact used and asked him if he used it and he said the same thing, no that he was gonna wait until Friday to use it. I sure as hell didnt use it so that leaves only you. No need to lie, I already refunded him cause Im an honest person."

Maybe you should tell the person your doing business with in the beginning that you wont be able to send payment until hours later before asking them to send you money or codes. Just a suggestion tho, Im done talking about this, hope you got a nice discount.

10 hours of radio silence after I sent the code is MIA to me. But whatever, I'll just say what I did in the PM

"Yea and he was gonna wait until Friday to use it because he wanted to wait to see if there would be a flash sale. I never told him I sent you the code and when I sent it to him it was still active. Checked today and see that the code was in fact used and asked him if he used it and he said the same thing, no that he was gonna wait until Friday to use it. I sure as hell didnt use it so that leaves only you. No need to lie, I already refunded him cause Im an honest person."

Maybe you should tell the person your doing business with in the beginning that you wont be able to send payment until hours later before asking them to send you money or codes. Just a suggestion tho, Im done talking about this, hope you got a nice discount.
I know you said you was done talking about it, but who was the other buyer? you can taker their PSN names ...I know cobra's is in his profile as of me typing this, I dunno about the other person.

But take them to Sony chat, provide the code and the 2 psn tags and they can tell you what tag redeemed it. I have had to do this before on a similar situation.

Of course don't say you was selling it, just say u think u may have redeemed it under the wrong profile and that u have 2 and give them those tags.

The other buyer was cowboy_dan, but honesty its not worth the trouble to me, I know what went down and Im not gonna stress over a $5 loss

H:

Playstation E3 Experience 2017 Voucher

Redeem by 11:59pm (PT) on June 20, 2017 for your digital gift basket. Your PSN codes will be emailed to you in the next month - https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2017/e3experience/voucher/

Includes content from:

MLB The Show 17

Matterfall

Star Trek Bridge Crew

Dreadnought

Lawbreakers

Paragon

Let It DIe

Playstation Store

And more...

Last year it came with a $10 PSN code.

W:

Offers
Question:

Is the code from the actual e3 badge itself or is there a specific card or something that was handed out? I went to e3 and didn't see anything for this in the Sony booth. Any info is appreciated.

Question:

Is the code from the actual e3 badge itself or is there a specific card or something that was handed out? I went to e3 and didn't see anything for this in the Sony booth. Any info is appreciated.
This is from the E3 theater events that were held across the country.

Ways to get PSN credit right now for cheap:

1. Go here and buy two Gamestop $50 cards for $90. (They sold out of the discounted PSN cards, but this gets the job done.)

2. Redeem them and buy two $50 PSN codes from Gamestop's website. You've saved ten bucks at this point.

3. Add the $100 to your PSN wallet. 

4. Immediately blow it all on sale games you neither need or will ever play, but that make you somehow feel complete by owning.

5. Receive a bonus $15 bucks in your PSN wallet. Miller Time.

Alternate method, for a smaller amount of credit:

1. Add $20 to your Amazon Gift Card balance.

2. Receive a $10 bonus (only works once per account).

3. Spend $19.99 on a $20 PSN code and $9.99 on a $10 PSN code. You've just gotten $30 PSN credit for $20.00.

AbcWWnB.gif

So the situation with aircobra has been resolved. It was an honest mistake on his part, Ive asked cheapy to remove the negative feedback I gave. No harm no foul.

Have:

:ps3: 3x Call of Duty Black Ops codes (US version, still redeemable)

:ps4: Trials Fusion Season Pass (US version, still redeemable, no game included)

Want:

Paypal or PS3/Xbox game codes

Have: Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition Code for PS4

Want: Amazon or Paypal or PSN Credit $20

edit: gone

bread's done
Back