PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Just because it is 10% off there does not translation into someone wanting to sell it to you for another 5% off to compete.
Yeah, kinda does (see quote below). 15% is fairly common, and if someone's wanting to unload a bunch of Amazon credits it's in their interest to make a better offer. Just good salesmanship. It's also worth mentioning that it hasn't been all that long since 20% off was the law of the land around here. I miss those days.

H: $20/$50 PSN code (1 each)

W: $17/42.5 Paypal each
(15%, just two posts after yours)

Just sayin', if you're gonna roast someone, make sure what they said or did was actually abnormal, and not business as usual.

PS. One might also consider that the info and subsequent request weren't intended to be symbiotic. Could be he was just sharing a deal, and making a related request in the same post. That's how I read it, anyway.

Yeah, kinda does (see quote below). 15% is fairly common, and if someone's wanting to unload a bunch of Amazon credits it's in their interest to make a better offer. Just good salesmanship. It's also worth mentioning that it hasn't been all that long since 20% off was the law of the land around here. I miss those days.

(15%, just two posts after yours)

Just sayin', if you're gonna roast someone, make sure what they said or did was actually abnormal, and not business as usual.

PS. One might also consider that the info and subsequent request weren't intended to be symbiotic. Could be he was just sharing a deal, and making a related request in the same post. That's how I read it, anyway.

The information and request are symbiotic because the information given is outside of the deals thread, and is here in this trade thread with specific implications of going against sellers here directly.

I see nothing wrong asking to buy PSN at any % off. That is what we do here. But telling us another site has the same discounted price we come here to get encourages not buying the “10%” deals here, but from that other site unless the prices are better here.

Some read it like me, some read it like you. We just happen to post on it.

The information and request are symbiotic because the information given is outside of the deals thread, and is here in this trade thread with specific implications of going against sellers here directly.
I see nothing wrong asking to buy PSN at any % off. That is what we do here. But telling us another site has the same discounted price we come here to get encourages not buying the “10%” deals here, but from that other site unless the prices are better here.
Some read it like me, some read it like you. We just happen to post on it.
Unfortunately that deal he mentioned was on the front page yesterday so it's already been a part of this site. He simply reiterated it (See more tab)

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/?app=home&show=all

By calling someone out in the manner you did, discourages others in free trade with the person in question. If you don't want to take him up on his offer, just move on and ignore it, no need to ruin the site for others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately that deal he mentioned was on the front page yesterday so it's already been a part of this site. He simply reiterated it (See more tab)

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/?app=home&show=all

By calling someone out in the manner you did, discourages others in free trade with the person in question. If you don't want to take him up on his offer, just move on and ignore it, no need to ruin the site for others.
Enough gets ignored already. The site won’t be ruined, life goes on. My PMs are open to anyone if you don’t want to quote and add more clutter.

:ps4: South Park Stick of Truth full game code - $7 Paypal OBO
:ps4: Battlefield 1 Premium DLC Pass - $20 Paypal OBO
:ps4: Saints Row Gat out of Hell Game code - $6 Paypal OBO
:ps4: Battleborn Firstborn pre-order DLC pack - $3 please OBO
:ps3: Fallout New Vegas Mercenary Pack DLC

Want:
Paypal offers/XBL credit/AMZ credit 

Have:

PS4:

CoD MW: Remastered Digital Game Download (currently need IW disc to play)

CoD IW: Bullethawk Pack

CoD IW: Terminal Bonus Map and content

NHL 17 Deluxe Content (25 Hockey Ultimate Team Gold Plus Packs)

Evolve Monster Pack Expansion

Batman Arkham Knight- Harley Quinn Story Pack

Batman Arkham Knight- Playstation exclusive skin pack

Batman Arkham Knight- Playstation exclusive Scarecrow Nightmare Missions

PS3:

Batman: Arkham Origins 1st Appearance Batman Skin

Batman: Arkham Origins Deathstroke Challenge Pack

PS Vita:

VITA Borderlands 2 Download Code

Hot Shots Golf Online Pass
LittleBigPlanet Online Pass

Want:

PSN credit

Xbox Live Credit (do not want 160MSP codes, I hit the account limit)
PSN+

PS4/PSN game downloads

LBP 3 DLC

XBLA- Joust, Scene It new one
XBL DLC- Rock Band DLC (Own all disc based tracks)
Xbox 360 & One Physical/GoD- Any I don't own

Paypal
Amazon GC

iTunes GC
iTunes/UV codes for movies or tv shows (I don't own)
Steam games

Switch Games

H

Summon Night 6 Lost Borders - 40

Dead Rising 4 Frank's Big Package - 40

Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku - 25

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - 30

Valkyria Revolution - 20

Battle Chasers Night War - 15

Vita:

- Drive Girls 

Want $30 Paypal

Bad Apple Wars
Want $30 paypal

- Demon Gaze II
want $30

W:

Paypal

:ps4: South Park Stick of Truth full game code - $6 Paypal OBO
:ps4: Battlefield 1 Premium DLC Pass - $20 Paypal OBO
:ps4: Saints Row Gat out of Hell Game code - $6 Paypal OBO
:ps4: Battleborn Firstborn pre-order DLC pack - $3 please OBO
:ps3: Fallout New Vegas Mercenary Pack DLC

Want:
Paypal offers/XBL credit/AMZ credit 

Have:
$15 XBL credit

Want:
$4 PSN or $4 Nintendo eshop for Stick of Truth
Looking for Axiom Verge on PSN or to trade the $15 in XBL for PSN cash

Looking for: any sort of PSN discount code (15%, 20% or whatnot)

In return: I love you long time [or: 5 bucks, any way you want it]

Have: 50 PSN
Want: 45 Paypal

H: GTA 200k PSN CODE
W: $2 PayPal or Amazon

bread's done
Back