PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Thanks for the heads-up to never, ever buy from you. First off, people come here for deals, not silent auctions. Secondly, not responding to PMs is just infuriating and rude to the hopeful buyers (I should know, a seller just updated his post with *sold* yet my PM is still unread, after four days of waiting for an answer). If someone beats us to the punch, no sweat, but at least let people know.
Same thing happened to me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

[H] I can accept PayPal, Amazon, Gamestop, PSN, Best Buy, eBay, Venmo or any payment format you prefer to pay with (EXCEPT XBOX $)

NA PS4 Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Terminal Bonus Map + Alien Mixtape Camo + Octonian Blaster Player Card + Fate & Fortune Card Pack DLC - $2 in any payment format

NA PS4 South Park: The Fracture But Whole Towelie pre-order bonus (very funny one-liners and hints throughout the game!) - $1 in any payment format

I held back myself from responding to that dude. everything about his post wreaked of arrogance and self entitlement. glad I wasn't the only one who felt that way
I almost bought it from him but he didn't want to send the code first even though he had lower feedback so I passed. Normally I would just pass over those type of posts but he was the only one selling. In the end I'm glad I ended up not buying from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

:ps4: Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass - $22 Paypal OBO

:ps4: South Park Stick of Truth full game code - $10 Paypal OBO

:ps4: South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code - $20 Paypal OBO

Untitled-2.gif
 Battlefield 1 Premium DLC Pass - $20 Paypal OBO
Untitled-2.gif
 Saints Row Gat out of Hell Game code - $6 Paypal OBO
ps3108.gif
 Fallout New Vegas Mercenary Pack DLC

Want:
Paypal offers/XBL credit/AMZ credit 

HAVE:

Plague Road (PS4/VITA CROSSBUY)--------$8

Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion  (PS4/VITA CROSSBUY)--------$10
Xenon Valkyrie+ (PS4/VITA CROSSBUY)--------$6
Jak & Daxter: Precursor Legacy (Australian psn code)-----$3

WANT:

Paypal

I almost it bought from him but he didn't want to send the code first even though he had lower feedback so I passed. Normally I would just pass over those type of posts but he was the only one selling. In the end I'm glad I ended up not buying from him.
Not sending first may be his death sentence for trading here after all that.

Some of the codes are actually from console purchases and last longer. I have one that expires June 30th, the last two sony gave out, one expires on March 30th, and the Far Cry 1 expires next month I think.

Not saying don't buy, but the expiration date probably matters to some. Since you cant use it on preorders.

Hey folks,

Does anyone know what the expiration date is for the Far Cry 5 20% off code, from live.playstation.com? I've read comments that some of the discount codes expire today, but don't know if that's one of them. Do I need to burn it quick, or can I sit on it for awhile?

Thanks for any info.

Hey folks,

Does anyone know what the expiration date is for the Far Cry 5 20% off code, from live.playstation.com? I've read comments that some of the discount codes expire today, but don't know if that's one of them. Do I need to burn it quick, or can I sit on it for awhile?

Thanks for any info.
The Far Cry one expires April 30th.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Damn, I'm just full of questions.

So, I can live without the season pass for Far Cry 5 'til Christmas when it'll be cheap, and I don't care about the frills in the Deluxe edition, but there's one exception that is driving me bonkers: the day one .50 cal "signature" sniper rifle. Has anyone here purchased the deluxe edition and can tell me if that item is presented as its own unique DLC code, or is it combined with a larger package? Just wanna know if maybe it'll eventually show up here in someone's DLC sales list.

Damn, I'm just full of questions.

So, I can live without the season pass for Far Cry 5 'til Christmas when it'll be cheap, and I don't care about the frills in the Deluxe edition, but there's one exception that is driving me bonkers: the day one .50 cal "signature" sniper rifle. Has anyone here purchased the deluxe edition and can tell me if that item is presented as its own unique DLC code, or is it combined with a larger package? Just wanna know if maybe it'll eventually show up here in someone's DLC sales list.
Larger package. I got a bunch of stuff to use in the weapons store and the sniper was in there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back