PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Thanks for the heads up! I pmed him an offer thank god I didn’t send any payment yet. I need to do a better job of checking feedback and requesting codes sent first

Yeah, no feedback in two years is always a big NOPE for me unless they agree to send the codes first.

Edit: just looked at my own feedback and lol I need to get better at making sure people leave me buyer feedback. I haven't sold anything on here since moving abroad though.

Last edited by a moderator:
W: Horizon Zero Dawn Pre-Order bonus (Nora Lookout Armor, Nora Longshot Bow and Nora Machine-Trapper Pack).

H: Amazon GC/PayPal.

If interested in this deal I would hold off for a bit. I asked for 3 codes , paid (amazon code was redeemed) and have not received the psn codes or any reply.
I usually wait a bit but when the deal was worked on there was immediate responses and after the amazon code was sent and redeemed nothing. So just a heads up till this gets sorted out.
My giftcard was redeemed too and still havent got any code.

HAVE:

30 DAYS PLAYSTATION PLUS TRIAL (new member sign-up only, make sure you are not a current Plus subscriber and never used trials before)

WANT:

$2.50 in any payment format

Sorry to hear that.Just got home from work im on the east coast.Reported him/her and called Amazon and did what I had to so this roach does not get the gc on my end. Will end this drama here so this thread can get back to business.

Sorry to hear that.Just got home from work im on the east coast.Reported him/her and called Amazon and did what I had to so this roach does not get the gc on my end. Will end this drama here so this thread can get back to business.
Is it possible to write them and cancel redeemed gift card? This was my first time using amazon.

I’d try to use the amazon chat option.

I’m in a similar situation with someone on here. I bought a code and when I tried to redeem it, it said it was already used. Still waiting for the seller to respond to me. I’ll give it till tomorrow before I start leaving negative feedback and calling them out.

This is at least the 4th time this week, I’ve heard of people scamming people on here. Seems pretty disappointing, considering in all cases the sellers had decent feedback. What happened to this site?

I’d try to use the amazon chat option.
I’m in a similar situation with someone on here. I bought a code and when I tried to redeem it, it said it was already used. Still waiting for the seller to respond to me. I’ll give it till tomorrow before I start leaving negative feedback and calling them out.
This is at least the 4th time this week, I’ve heard of people scamming people on here. Seems pretty disappointing, considering in all cases the sellers had decent feedback. What happened to this site?
Yeah, i tried to tell them my story, they said they cant do nothing cause the money is already spent. But at least i reported him, so i hope more people will to the same.

It's sad that more and more peoples with good feedback tries to scam others. In this case it'a my bad, i've seen 100% good feedback and didn't check them.
I hope your seller will get back to you and everythings works out fine.

Isn't it usually customary to give the person at least 24 hours to reply before getting impatient and accusing someone of being a scammer? 

Isn't it usually customary to give the person at least 24 hours to reply before getting impatient and accusing someone of being a scammer?
Then that person should wait till they are ready to send PSN Wallet Code before redeeming Amazon code.

If you have time to go into your amazon account and redeem. Then you should have time to send your part of the deal.

Impatient?
If I contact you for an item and you quick reply that are ready and then redeem the code that is sent and dont reply back after being asked for a status update .
My feeling and you might disagree is that I won't answer messages until I'm ready to deal. If I send you a message as a buyer im ready to deal or would let you know when I would be before anything is sent.
I am not not giving someone 24hrs considering how quickly they replied to all my questions and then disappears after code is sent and redeemed.
I will give 24hrs and even more when I am given a heads up on the situation.

And it has already been dealt with on my end here and with amazon.
Just be aware of this person and lets get back to business on this thread. G'luck and stay safe CAG's.

We've been doing this trading thing on this site a bit too long for u to not understand what happened here and especially to give the seller the benefit of the doubt?

Have:

Claws of Furry (EU)

Anodyne (EU)

Songbringer (EU)

True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 1

Grave Danger

Want:

Paypal

PSN Credit

PSN Codes

Anybody dealt with Anxious Shadow recently? Made a deal with him for Assassins Creed Odyssey Gold Edition for $60 Paypal gift. Sent my end of the deal and received the code shortly thereafter but it was used. Took him well over 3 hours to respond for him to say that he would contact Sony to see when the code was used and he would offer a refund. Here I am 2 days after that and still haven't received a refund or another response after that. Figured I'd be safe with a guy with 200+ positive feedback and no negatives but I guess not. 

Anybody dealt with Anxious Shadow recently? Made a deal with him for Assassins Creed Odyssey Gold Edition for $60 Paypal gift. Sent my end of the deal and received the code shortly thereafter but it was used. Took him well over 3 hours to respond for him to say that he would contact Sony to see when the code was used and he would offer a refund. Here I am 2 days after that and still haven't received a refund or another response after that. Figured I'd be safe with a guy with 200+ positive feedback and no negatives but I guess not.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/248120-official-xbox-marketplace-trade-thread-read-the-op-one-post-every-three-days/?p=14064344

Seems like he is making alot of mistakes lately

Exactly what happened to me. With wwe2k19. Guess I won't be getting my refund or my code....

Kinda sucks cause now I'm afraid t buy from anyone.

Want: 12 Month PS+ code (US).

Have: 12 month Xbox Live Gold code (US)

Have: PS4 Madden NFL 19 full game download code

Want: $30 Paypal

Do you think there could have been another data breach? Scammers hijacking old accounts with feedback. I know Facebook got hit recently.

I can't imagine someone would complete 200 successful trades and then just decide to start scamming people.

If you have their paypal email try putting it into

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

This is what it says about CAG:

CheapAssGamer.png

CheapAssGamer.com: In approximately mid-2015, the forum for CheapAssGamer.com suffered a data breach. The database from the IP.Board based forum contained 445k accounts including usernames, email and IP addresses and salted MD5 password hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

Want: 12 Month PS+ code (US).

Have: 12 month Xbox Live Gold code (US)

Have: PS4 Madden NFL 19 full game download code

Want: $30 Paypal

Do you think there could have been another data breach? Scammers hijacking old accounts with feedback. I know Facebook got hit recently.

I can't imagine someone would complete 200 successful trades and then just decide to start scamming people.

If you have their paypal email try putting it into

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

This is what it says about CAG:

CheapAssGamer.png

CheapAssGamer.com: In approximately mid-2015, the forum for CheapAssGamer.com suffered a data breach. The database from the IP.Board based forum contained 445k accounts including usernames, email and IP addresses and salted MD5 password hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames
I put the email in ([email protected]) and sure enough, it gave me this response "Pwned on 8 breached sites and found 1 paste (subscribe to search sensitive breaches)". This is a little concerning if it was a data breach as I'm already uneasy about doing deals on here anymore.

There was some other guy with a strong track record who suddenly started being unreliable... someone with a Kurt Vonnegut drawing for their avatar. Think they got stung too?

I put the email in ([email protected]) and sure enough, it gave me this response "Pwned on 8 breached sites and found 1 paste (subscribe to search sensitive breaches)". This is a little concerning if it was a data breach as I'm already uneasy about doing deals on here anymore.
I have bought from him multiple times (latest was in April though) and that was never the paypal address he gave me.

Never do Paypal gifts no matter what, unless it's for something cheap or with an amazingly and recently reviewed user. I stick to never using it. I'd rather pay the small seller fee for them than get screwed.

I put the email in ([email protected]) and sure enough, it gave me this response "

Pwned on 8​
breached sites
and found 1​
paste
(​
subscribe
to search sensitive breaches)".​
This is a little concerning if it was a data breach as I'm already uneasy about doing deals on here anymore.
Call PayPal up since you paid via f&f and be nice. You'll get your money back. Just don't file an unauthorized transaction because it's not true and you won't win.

I understand it is highly disconcerting to get screwed over but in 400-500 transactions on this site I have really only had 1 or 2 scammers that I completely misread. In my opinion this is a better loss ratio than what you would experience on EBay (sellers are completely screwed if buyer wants to be dishonest as PayPal ALWAYS sides with the buyer).

Always critical to look at recency of feedback even for highly rated CAG Members (this is where I got screwed in simply looking at a 100% rating feedback score and taking that at face value).

H: Dragon Quest XI

W: Ni No Kuni 2 Deluxe PS4 code
Spider Man PS4 code
Dragon Quest XI Pep Pop DLC, the one that came with the Collector's Edition from Square Enix
Horizon Zero Dawn Nora Lookout Armor and Bow DLC
$45 Paypal or $50 PSN

H: Persona 5 JP Themes and Avatars

W: $85 Paypal

H: Paypal or Warhammer 40K Martyr EU PS4 code

W: £10 PSN

H

Disgaea 1 Complete - 35

Fist of the north Star Lost Paradise EU - 45

Black Clover: Quartet Knights - 35

Strange Brigade - 35
Little Dragon's Cafe - 40

The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 - 25
Attack on Titan 2 EU - 25
Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britania - 20
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Deluxe Edition - 40
Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku - 20
Valkyria Revolution - 20

w:

Paypal F&F

Have: 

Assassin's Creed Unity DL Code XB1 - $15.00 or best offer

Fifa 19 Champions Edition DL Code PS4 - $50 or Fifa 19 for Xbox One (doesn't need to be Champions Edition) or Best Offer

I grabbed a Nascar Heat 3 code off him. Took a while for him to supposedly get the code but once I paid I got the code pretty quick.

Hope it works out for you.

Want: PSN Credit
Have: Amazon/PayPal

Just a quick update. Anxious Shadow still hasn’t replied or refunded me. Finally left negative feedback. I feel bad doing so, but want to try to help others avoid being ripped off. I have cautiously had 2 more transactions since and both went great. Thanks for keeping some faith that there’s still good people here.

Over the years, I’ve had some pretty amazing sales and deals from trading, selling, or buying with other members. I’ve bought and sold expensive items that had to be shipped without worrying at all. Now you have to worry about even the smallest transactions.

H:

Disgaea 1 Complete - 35

Fist of the north Star Lost Paradise EU - 45

Black Clover: Quartet Knights - 35

Strange Brigade - 35
Little Dragon's Cafe - 40

W:

Paypal F&F

bread's done
Back