PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Why do U advertise but don't read messages?
Hi QDizzle- I responded to you but there are other people that messaged me first before you. Plus- I prioritize the people who I have traded with before. I hope you understand. Also- if I don't reply to anyone's inquiry- its either I'm not interested,Have an history of low balling me in the past, or the item is just gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
No disrespect but, you should at least tell serious purchasers that the item is sold.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I don't have any issues with xiren187 (have purchased from him before with good experience), but I do agree with this. I have had other sellers simply not respond to me either because they didn't like my offer or the item was sold. Maybe I don't understand the volume of responses some sellers have to deal with, but it just makes good business sense and is good courtesy to respond as much as possible.

That or at least change your post to reflect that the item is sold. That would be a shortcut to responding to every DM if it's a lot.

Have $10-200 PSN at 80%

Want 80% via Square Cash app (all I'm able to accept right now)

I can do any amount in $10s

Quick question. How long do most people wait when buying codes on here? I paid $80 and it's been a day and a half and still no codes from seller. They've been active on the site, but haven't read the messages.

I'm going to try and see if I can get my money back. Last thing I need is to throw away money around the holiday season. & it's crazy because I've bought from the seller in the past, no issues.

Quick question. How long do most people wait when buying codes on here? I paid $80 and it's been a day and a half and still no codes from seller. They've been active on the site, but haven't read the messages.
With a "good" seller, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
*DM to see if they are online currently. You ask if they are ready to exchange. You send money then they send the code. I wouldn't trade any other way.
**Most "good" sellers will tell you to wait to send payment when they are ready to send the code.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... More than an hour...

Having an issue with the same seller after 24 hrs since last communication and payment. I have kindly asked for refund and waiting to hear back. Hopefully user is not compromised and someone else trying to scam.

I contacted DenBroncos and it's the same seller that I'm waiting on more than 24 hours to send me an Amazon gift card. I would half all currency trades on this site for now. I won't list his name yet, but just scroll up to see who it is.

Having an issue with the same seller after 24 hrs since last communication and payment. I have kindly asked for refund and waiting to hear back. Hopefully user is not compromised and someone else trying to scam.
I know the seller you're referring to and have bought from him multiple times this year. His communication has been off lately, but I did get the last thing I paid for a couple days ago. Hopefully this is a misunderstanding that will be resolved quickly, he's been a dependable source to me in the past.

With a "good" seller, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
*DM to see if they are online currently. You ask if they are ready to exchange. You send money then they send the code. I wouldn't trade any other way.
**Most "good" sellers will tell you to wait to send payment when they are ready to send the code.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... More than an hour...

Unless you have an agreement before hand, it taking more than an hour to get your side of the trade is not the sign of getting ripped off. People have lives, shit happens. I probably wouldn't even do a trade with someone expecting a reply within a few minutes.

I think you're misunderstanding the way I've written it out.
If I wait until you're ready to send a code to pay you. There's no reason we can't conduct a transaction within a few minutes. Why would I send you money when you're not ready to send the code. That isn't unreasonable at all.

All of my transactions here have went exactly like that. Why let someone pay you if you're busy? Have you ever bought anything from a stranger?

We're not talking minutes here. I paid this guy over 36 hours ago.
Yes. That's horrible. I hope this is a misunderstanding. I think I know who you guys are talking about. I have purchased from him before using the Cash App. Went smoothly and got PSN credit in just a couple minutes.

I have been ripped off here once before. Hopefully it doesn't discourage you from the other "good" sellers.

In my opinion if you've paid and he has been online with not even a response like "I'm out and will send code when I get home," then that is terrible service and should be noted in feedback even if they do end up completing the transaction.

I won't let it discourage me, but I'll be more aware as I'm normally buying PSN on here carefree. There are currently to my knowledge 3 people, including me, that have sent $80+ and have been waiting 2+ days. & people will be on edge more than usual given the holiday season is upon us and no one can afford to throw away money.

PSA

I think it's time to do the people here a service and give them a heads up as to who this seller is.That way they won't make the same mistake (not that I'm saying you guys made a mistake by making a deal with him).

Kotor15 is the seller and has been quiet for past two days with communication with me after payment via cash app. He was active on the site yesterday. I am hoping to retrieve my money back.

PSA

I think it's time to do the people here a service and give them a heads up as to who this seller is.That way they won't make the same mistake (not that I'm saying you guys made a mistake by making a deal with him).

Being active may not mean much if you are on mobile, since visiting CAG website is deemed "being active".

Kotor is a long standing member and a pretty regular. If he is unresponsive across multiple threads, there must be a good reason. I understand you are concerned for your money so do what you feel right. I'm just saying that he isn't/ wasn't a scammer based on my previous interactions.

PS: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?/topic/280313-Amazon-code-trading-thread.#entry14075509

Being active may not mean much if you are on mobile, since visiting CAG website is deemed "being active".
Kotor is a long standing member and a pretty regular. If he is unresponsive across multiple threads, there must be a good reason. I understand you are concerned for your money so do what you feel right. I'm just saying that he isn't/ wasn't a scammer based on my previous interactions.
PS: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?/topic/280313-Amazon-code-trading-thread.#entry14075509
I would 100% back you up on that as I've had nothing but positive interactions with the guy. However, one member sent me a screenshot of them and the seller talking about buying Amazon credit. These talks between the two were yesterday evening.

That would suggest that those whom have paid and tried reaching out were ignored.

I’ve bought from him before, everything was fine. Don’t think he would start scamming anyone, maybe he just is having issues with getting codes or something- he’s not from US so might be grey market

Have:

Paypal

$10 PSN and a $25 PSN code

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass for PS4

Red Dead 2 Pre-order bonus PS4 DLC Warhouse and Outlaw survival kit

Want:

Diablo III Rise of the Necromancer

Castlevania Rondo of Blood and SoTN

Spiderman for PS4 (willing to pay PSN + paypal for Spiderman)

Retro games for N64/Dreamcast

Has anyone bought the Humble PS4 bundle? Wanna know if they're using a single key for everything, or if the games can be parted out (I only want Black Mirror). Thx.

bread's done
Back