PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have

Ps4

Elder Scrolls online dlc morrowind upgragde and discovery pack-$5 or make offer

Elite Dangerous horizons season pass and 1000 frontier points-$3.50 or make offer

Earthfall ps4 hazmat dlc-$1

Little Nightmares Secrets of the maw expansion pass dlc-$3 or make offer

Ni No Kuni 2 special sword sets-$1

Project Cars Complete Edition ps4 dlc (game not included)-$1.50 or make offer

Rocket League Collector's edition dlc-$2 or make offer

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 ps4 Season Pass-$3 or make offer

UFC champions edition dlc-$2

Want
Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're misunderstanding the way I've written it out.
If I wait until you're ready to send a code to pay you. There's no reason we can't conduct a transaction within a few minutes. Why would I send you money when you're not ready to send the code. That isn't unreasonable at all.

All of my transactions here have went exactly like that. Why let someone pay you if you're busy? Have you ever bought anything from a stranger?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Just to let you and other folks know, this has happened many many times across many many internet selling platforms. A user is a fantastifc seller, sometimes for years in a row with no issues and great feedback, and then they randomly go rogue for whatever reason. Sometimes it's because they've fallen on hard times, sometimes it's because of a compromised account, sometimes they lose their sources and just want to cash out one last time since they no longer have a product. Past reviews don't mean anything when someone is acting the complete opposite of those past ways. I've traded with said seller in the past and it was nothing like this. Something is up and sadly, most of these people are probably out of luck. The only way to be 1000% sure you'll have a CHANCE at getting your money back is to pay through PAYPAL NON-FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Even then it's a process and doesn't always work.

I sincerely hope you and others figure this out and find out this was all just some big mistake. But with the evidence at hand (multiple people scammed, the account still being active, people having conversations with him when he's gone dark on others) it doesn't look good.

Edit: Also, there is a reason he's now using this Square Cash App. It is a preferred channel for scammers because they provide no money back guarantees. My sister was scammed this way online for concert tickets as well. Your credit cards will most likely not help you with charge backs on it, either. She uses a big bank and they basically told her she was SOL.

I called my bank (Chase) and they reversed the payment. They said they would need to do an investigation, but I assume it worked in my favor given that there's no way to contact the seller to do an investigation.

There's literally only my word and the fact I've never encountered an incident that required a charge back so that helped.

Likewise, Chase reverse charge and doing an investigation. Square already said they will work with bank since cannot cancel charge or reverse since user has transferred the funds to their bank.
I called my bank (Chase) and they reversed the payment. They said they would need to do an investigation, but I assume it worked in my favor given that there's no way to contact the seller to do an investigation.
There's literally only my word and the fact I've never encountered an incident that required a charge back so that helped.

Just to let you and other folks know, this has happened many many times across many many internet selling platforms. A user is a fantastifc seller, sometimes for years in a row with no issues and great feedback, and then they randomly go rogue for whatever reason. Sometimes it's because they've fallen on hard times, sometimes it's because of a compromised account, sometimes they lose their sources and just want to cash out one last time since they no longer have a product. Past reviews don't mean anything when someone is acting the complete opposite of those past ways. I've traded with said seller in the past and it was nothing like this. Something is up and sadly, most of these people are probably out of luck. The only way to be 1000% sure you'll have a CHANCE at getting your money back is to pay through PAYPAL NON-FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Even then it's a process and doesn't always work.
Yeah, but when you buy from anyone on this site, what do they tell you? "Use PayPal Friends & Family."

Yeah, but when you buy from anyone on this site, what do they tell you? "Use PayPal Friends & Family."

You can always force it and pay the fee yourself.
i think this is an anti-scam tactic more than just trying to get around the fees. maybe im wrong but i dont think you can do a chargeback with friends and family, short of doing something with a credit card company. so people do f&f so they dont have to worry about someone trying to do something on day 30 (or whatever it is now)

i think this is an anti-scam tactic more than just trying to get around the fees. maybe im wrong but i dont think you can do a chargeback with friends and family, short of doing something with a credit card company. so people do f&f so they dont have to worry about someone trying to do something on day 30 (or whatever it is now)
It is 180 days to file a paypal dispute. For g&s a buyer can scam a seller and for f&f a seller can scam a buyer. It is basically pick your poison.

It's worth paying the small fee for non-F+F for them to have that security. That's what I do anyway. For a 40$ purchase it's like 1.50.
It also very easy for seller to scammed like this with a easy charge back . Just like the guy saying cash app is scam . When a easy bank dispute will get your money refunded. Also if your power seller like some f&f is helpful in avoiding being taxed at the end of the year after you reach certain limit. There is no cut and dry method to this we take a risk everytime we do a transaction . Just gotta do your best to avoid shaky people . Thanks to this crap I got people asking me to give codes first . That’s never gonna happen I been here to long and work to hard on proving myself as some one that’s trustworthy and not a scammer . To have people with way less rep than asking me to go first .

I did over $800 in business with that guy. I’m all digital and he was my best source of credit for psn, xbl, etc. I wonder what happened. Dude must have really needed that money. Feel sorry for you guys that got scammed. I did find it a little weird when he started using that cash app whatever.

For me personally, I’m probably only going to use PayPal or Venmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also very easy for seller to scammed like this with a easy charge back . Just like the guy saying cash app is scam . When a easy bank dispute will get your money refunded. Also if your power seller like some f&f is helpful in avoiding being taxed at the end of the year after you reach certain limit. There is no cut and dry method to this we take a risk everytime we do a transaction . Just gotta do your best to avoid shaky people . Thanks to this crap I got people asking me to give codes first . That’s never gonna happen I been here to long and work to hard on proving myself as some one that’s trustworthy and not a scammer . To have people with way less rep than asking me to go first .
so you’re ok with you the seller having protection but now the buyer? Weird flex but ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:ps4:

Killer is dead online pass (free) 436G-FJN2-4LL2

God of war: Ascension online pass (free) TEA6-LLNQ-7LCA

Final fantasy XV Royal edition DLC voucher (Make fair offer. I really want the DLC on :XB1: so offer or trade)

$1 DLC codes

Middle earth : Shadow of mordor Dark Ranger Pack

Middle earth : Shadow of mordor Playstation exclusive missions

Lords of the Fallen Demonic weapons Pack

Lords of the fallen Monks decipher DLC

Arkham Knight Playstation exclusive skins

Arkham Knight Harley Quinn story pack

:pS3:

Arkham Origins Deathstroke challenge pack

Diablo III Infernal Helm

Resistance super voucher (DLC content for 1-3) $3

bread's done