PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

HAVE:

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Editon DLC:   want $8 amazon

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Bonus Episode:   want $2 amazon

WANT:

Amazon only please

Looking for 20% discount code, i can pay up to 5$ with amazon or up to 4$ with paypal, paypal have the worst fees, 2.50 euros.

Last edited by a moderator:
H:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition (EU) - 45
Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise (EU) - 35
Disgaea 1 Complete - 30
Strange Brigade - 30

W:

Paypal F&F

Want:

Battlefield V PS4 NA code

Have:

Amazon GC

I also have for sale/trade a 20% off discount code. This will only work for Canadian PSN accounts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 codes that are unused from Red Dead Redemption console purchases. I bought two for friends with a discount and the terms were that I got to keep the code included in the console. I didn't know that I can only redeem one per account and used 1 of the 3 I have available.

I guess I can sell these and if you are putting a lot of items in your cart, this can save you some money! If you have good feedback, I'll pass the code to you first but I'll need some sort of reassurance you'll PayPal me. I'm on Ebay with great feedback (hundreds of positive feedbacks, 100%). I'm also on Boardgamegeek with perfect feedback too.

I have 2 codes that are unused from Red Dead Redemption console purchases. I bought two for friends with a discount and the terms were that I got to keep the code included in the console. I didn't know that I can only redeem one per account and used 1 of the 3 I have available.

I guess I can sell these and if you are putting a lot of items in your cart, this can save you some money! If you have good feedback, I'll pass the code to you first but I'll need some sort of reassurance you'll PayPal me. I'm on Ebay with great feedback (hundreds of positive feedbacks, 100%). I'm also on Boardgamegeek with perfect feedback too.
Also, if someone has a 20% code from another console package, I'd be willing to trade that way. All of mine are from RDR2 PS4 Pro consoles and I was told that they don't redeem if they're the same package consoles (ie multiple Spidermans or RDRs)

Also, if someone has a 20% code from another console package, I'd be willing to trade that way. All of mine are from RDR2 PS4 Pro consoles and I was told that they don't redeem if they're the same package consoles (ie multiple Spidermans or RDRs)
Sorry, last post. Just to clarify it's a 20% off code and I'd really like to trade mine (completely works) for yours. I won't trade for a code out of the Red Dead PS4 Pro box because it won't work since I've already redeemed one of those. If you have one from Spiderman to trade, please let me know!

HAVE:

Playstation Plus 30 day trial (new members only, it will not let you use it if you already have a PS Plus acct).
----2 available

WANT: $2 each Paypal (F&F) or Amazon
Question: is PS+ now like XBL? In the sense that if I have Plus and I "buy" the games, let my Plus relapse, and when I get Plus again, I'll have the games available to play? Haven't had PSN yet. Thanks.

bread's done
Back