PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Question: is PS+ now like XBL? In the sense that if I have Plus and I "buy" the games, let my Plus relapse, and when I get Plus again, I'll have the games available to play? Haven't had PSN yet. Thanks.
As far as I'm aware, it's always been like that. As long as you have an active PS+ subscription, any games you've claimed will be available. Won't be available when it's lapsed, but available again when you return.

Question: is PS+ now like XBL? In the sense that if I have Plus and I "buy" the games, let my Plus relapse, and when I get Plus again, I'll have the games available to play? Haven't had PSN yet. Thanks.
If it's a game you bought it is yours forever. Any "free" games you get will be locked until you get ps+ again.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:18 PM

Have

PS3

God of War chains of olympus and ghost of sparta game downloads-$4 or make offer

Ps4

Gravel Porsche rally dlc-$1.50

Elder Scrolls online dlc morrowind upgragde and discovery pack-$4 or make offer

Elite Dangerous horizons season pass and 1000 frontier points-$3 or make offer

Earthfall ps4 hazmat dlc-$1

Little Nightmares Secrets of the maw expansion pass dlc-$3 or make offer

Ni No Kuni 2 special sword sets-$1

Project Cars Complete Edition ps4 dlc (game not included)-$1.50 or make offer

Rocket League Collector's edition dlc-$2 or make offer

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 ps4 Season Pass-$2.50 or make offer

The Sims 4 deluxe party edition dlc-$4 or make offer

UFC champions edition dlc-$2

Want
Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
Have: download codes for Mafia 3 (standard edition) and Titanfall 2 (standard edition)

Want: $15.99, which is exactly what Gamestop charged me for these codes. They told me my first order didn't go through, so I placed a second one which did. Lo and behold, BOTH orders went through and now I'm stuck with 2 extra codes because Game Stop of course won't even respond to my email asking for a refund. 

I would also take some other game that anyone feels is worth $15.99 or thereabouts. 

All I know is I only need one copy of Mafia 3 and Titanfall 2, so I'd like to pass this second set of codes along to someone else. Thank you.

Have:

Destiny 2 - Expansion Pass - Expansion I: Curse of Osiris + Expansion II: Warmind + Coldheart Exotic + Legendary Emote + Legendary Sword + Cabal-Themed Emblem - $10 OBO

Final Fantasy XV - Royal Pack + Season Pass - $10

Overwatch: Legendary Edition - Legendary Skins (Okami Hanzo, Valkyrie Mercy, Police Officer D.Va, Mystery Man McCree, Fool Junkrat) + 5 Epic Skins (Carbon Fiber Genji, Pale Moira, Paragon Reinhardt, Winter Widowmaker, Shrike Ana) + 5 Origins Skins (Security Chief Pharah, Strike Commander Morrison Soldier: 76, Slipstream Tracer, Blackwatch Reyes Reaper, Overgrown Bastion) - $5 OBO

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass ( 7 challenge tombs + 7 weapons, outfits, and skills + 1 of each of the above is exclusive to the Season Pass) - $15

Want:

PayPal/Amazon GC

H: $50 psn credit

W: I don't have paypal, but I can take $45 GC from gamestop or bestbuy.

H: 20% ps store coupon

W $7 GC from gamestop or bestbuy

HAVE:

$20 psn code : want $17 paypal gone 

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey The Blind King: want $1 paypal

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Bonus Episode:   want $1 paypal

Need to convert some Amazon credit to cash. Can do up to $360 PSN/Xbox/Nintendo credit at 80% PayPal.

Have: download codes for Mafia 3 (standard edition) and Titanfall 2 (standard edition)

Want: $15.99, which is exactly what Gamestop charged me for these codes. They told me my first order didn't go through, so I placed a second one which did. Lo and behold, BOTH orders went through and now I'm stuck with 2 extra codes because Game Stop of course won't even respond to my email asking for a refund.

I would also take some other game that anyone feels is worth $15.99 or thereabouts.

All I know is I only need one copy of Mafia 3 and Titanfall 2, so I'd like to pass this second set of codes along to someone else. Thank you.
Good luck. Mafia 3 was PS+ and Titanfall is regularly $5 or less used at places

[Have] 

PayPal

Amazon GC

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Vita) 

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4) 

Final Fantasy X-2 HD (Vita, only X-2)

[Want]

$20 or $25 PSN (preferably 25) at 85%

PS+ 1 Year

bread's done
Back