PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

PS5 Miles Morales Pre-order code - $2.50
*This is not the game, just the pre-order bonus items (including 2 early unlock suits)

Accepting PayPal F&F only

Last edited by a moderator:
Have

Heroes of hammerwatch ultimate edition PS4 NA code..want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Warhammer: chaosbane slayer edition ps4 NA code..want $30 amazon credit or paypal f&f

nba 2k21 next generation mamba forever edition PS4 NA code.. want $60 amazon credit or paypal f&f

bless unleashed ultimate founders pack ps4 NA code.. want $40 amazon credit or paypal f&f

tennis world tour 2 + dlc PS4 NA code..want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Hunting Simulator 2 PS4 NA code.. want $10 amazon credit or paypal f&f

H

PSN US Codes

Ninja Legends VR - $10

Wild Eight - $10

Horror Adventure - $2

Fuzzball -$4

PSN EU Codes

Wonder Blade - $10

Spirit of the North - $14 sold

Ninja Legends VR - $10

W

PayPal

Have:

PS4 :ps4:

• Assassin's Creed Origins - Secrets of the First Pyramids - $1
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate - The Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy - $1
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate - The Dreadful Crimes - $1
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Terminal & Spaceland - $1
  • Destiny 2 - Kill Tracker Ghost - $2
  • Dragon Quest Heroes: Day 1 Edition Slime Weapon Set - $1
  • Just Cause 3 - Weaponized Vehicle Pack - $1
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Instant Unlock Multiplayer Bundle - $3
PS3 :ps3:

• Assassin's Creed Revelations: Uplay - $1
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flags - Uplay, Aveline, and Captain Kenway's/Trove of Mystery Pack DLC - $1.50
  • Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman DLC - $1
  • Batman: Arkham Origins - Tim Drake Skin - $1
  • Crysis - $5
  • FFXIII: Lightning Returns - Dark Samurai Outfit - $1
  • FFXIII: Lightning Returns - Flower of Battle Outfit - $1
  • Mass Effect 2 - Cerberus Network - $1
  • Mass Effect 3 - Online Pass - $1
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 - Online Pass - $1
  • Rage - Anarchy Edition DLC - $1
  • Rage - Wasteland Sewer Mission - $1
  • Tomb Raider - Game of the Year DLC - $5
  • Uncharted 3 - Theme and Avatar - $1
  • Yakuza 4 - Costume Pack - $1
Want:

Amazon or Paypal

I have

Dark Rose Valkyrie -- $3 Amazon GC
Anima: Gate of Memories -- $3 Amazon GC

Bounty Battle (SCEE/EU Code) -- $2 Amazon GC

Madden NFL 17 -- $2 Amazon GC

Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel DLC -- $1 Amazon GC

Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles -- $1 Amazon GC

I don't use PayPal.

[Have:]

Alice Madness Returns Online Pass [Includes the Full Original American McGee's Alice Game. (Game Disk Still Required to Play)] [PS3 NA] - $2

Mafia 2 DLC: The Betrayal of Jimmy [PS3 NA] - $2

GTA 5 Online: $200,000 in game multiplayer currency. [PS4 NA] - $2

2x - The Elder Scrolls Online: Dragon Warrior Pack Add-On DLC [PS4 NA] - $2 each

Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike Content Pack [PS3 NA] - $1

2x - Red Dead Redemption 2: The War Horse and The Outlaw Survival Kit [PS4 NA] - $1 each

GTA 5 Online: Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack [PS4 NA] - $5

Death Stranding Digital Deluxe Content (Game not included) [PS4 NA] - $5

[Want:] PayPal F&F

Want: Immortals Fenyx Rising A Tale of Fire and Lightning preorder dlc

Have: $5 Paypal, Amazon GC or trade for Assassin Creed Valhalla Way of the Berserker code for Xbox

H

PSN US Codes

My mom hid my game - $3

Monster Sanctuary - $16

in celebration of Violance - $12.5

Jade's Ascension - $7.5

Ninja Legends VR - $9

Wild Eight - $9

Horror Adventure - $2

Fuzzball -$4

PSN EU Codes

Bus Simulator - $10

Wonder Blade - $9.5

Spirit of the North - $14 sold

Ninja Legends VR - $9

W

PayPal

Question about using Codes from another region.

If I am in the US and get a code from EU, I know I would need to create an EU account to redeem it. But my questions are this:

If I have my PS5 set as my Primary on my US account can I also have it as the primary for the EU account and would that allow me to play the games from EU account on my US account so trophies are on main account.

If I am only going to use the EU account for redeeming codes would I need attach a credit card to the account and if so does a US card work?

And I guess the biggest question is can adding an EU account to my system put my US account at risk of getting banned?

Sorry for posting a question in here I just did not find anywhere else that seemed like a spot to ask it. But I figured as people are buying and selling codes in here for various regions that some of you might know.

Thanks,
TJ

If I am in the US and get a code from EU, I know I would need to create an EU account to redeem it. But my questions are this:

If I have my PS5 set as my Primary on my US account can I also have it as the primary for the EU account and would that allow me to play the games from EU account on my US account so trophies are on main account.

If I am only going to use the EU account for redeeming codes would I need attach a credit card to the account and if so does a US card work?

And I guess the biggest question is can adding an EU account to my system put my US account at risk of getting banned?

Sorry for posting a question in here I just did not find anywhere else that seemed like a spot to ask it. But I figured as people are buying and selling codes in here for various regions that some of you might know.

Thanks,
TJ
As far as I know it is the console that is primary to each account. I have multi region accounts since the PS3 days and doesn't affect either account.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Thanks,
TJ
Yes.

No.

No.

Have:

Battlefield Hardline 3 Gold Battlepacks  
A Gold Battlepack contains 5 items, including a minimum of 2 Advanced items and 2 Standard items, with a bonus 5th item, that contains the likelihood of a Distinguished item, not present in a Silver Battlepack.

Battlepacks contain a combination of weapon accessory vouchers, patches, melee weapons, XP boosts, loadouts, and character & vehicle customization options. There are 4 levels of item rarity: Standard, Advanced, Superior, & Distinguished.

Standard items are: Weapon Attachment Vouchers, Weapon Paints, & XP Boosts
Advanced items are: Weapon Attachment Vouchers, Weapon Paints, Patches, Emblems, Avatars, & XP Boosts
Superior items are: Vehicle Paints, Outfits, Loadouts, Patches, & XP Boosts

Distinguished items are: Outfits, Loadouts, Patches, & Melee Weapons

Prey Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack 

Preorder Prey to receive the exclusive Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack, which includes the Yu family’s heirloom Margrave shotgun and tools to fight threats aboard Talos I: 3 Neuromods you can spend to acquire new abilities, 2 Medkits, a Fabrication plan to create Shotgun Ammo, a starter kit for building tools and weapons, and a unique upgrade to help you preserve your limited resources.

South Park: Stick of Truth  

Uncharted Lost Legacy UC4 Multiplayer Bundle

Instantly unlock all non-DLC long guns, pistols, gear, mysticals, heavy weapons, sidekicks, boosters, and loadout points.

DBZ Xenoverse 2 DLC

Purchase DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Goku Black and Tao Pai Pai Stick and get access to: playable character - Goku Black from DRAGON BALL SUPER and the Tao Pai Pai Stick vehicle

Nioh 2 1st Samurai armor DLC 

Nioh 2 Pre order DLC (3 avatars, Demon Horde Armor Set and Sudama Netsuke Charm. dlc & theme) 

Mad Max DLC

Tear through the Wasteland with relics from the past included in Mad Max: The Road Warrior Pack exclusive to PlayStation®4 system. The pack includes 12 unique hood ornaments to customize your Magnum Opus, each granting its own stat bonus to either your Traction, Ramming, Weaponry, or Armor.

Marvel Spiderman "The City that never sleeps" 3 DLCs Pack 

Marvel Spiderman Ultimate Edition (PS5)

Shadow of the Colossus SE DLC  (2themes Colossus Custom Theme, Agro Custom Theme & Colossi avatar set + 3 in game items Ancient Bow, Cloak of Fate & Spotted Steed Argo skin) HAVE TO find, pending sale

Tearaway Unfolded DLC (digital soundtrack, items & costumes)

Southpark Towelie DLC item. 

GTA 5: Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack

$10 PSN for $9 x1

W: Paypal

Posting this twice a week (or trying and not forgetting) give or take if I don't buy said game in a PSN sale. Digital only please.

W: Any of the following below. NA only please,

Ghost of Tsushima

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Cuphead

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Deluxe Edition (or standard)

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 remastered

River City Girls

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition

Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Marvel Avengers

No Straight Roads

H: Paypal

Have:

Spiderman Miles Morales (PS4): Preorder Code [T.R.A.C.K Suit & Into the Spider-Verse Suit, 3 Extra Skill Points, and lastly Gravity Well Gadget]

Want:
Offers
Kick Ass 2 UV code

* I have no idea if you were to redeem this code, that it would work also for the ps5 version.

Want: Immortals Fenyx Rising A Tale of Fire and Lightning preorder dlc PS4 or PS5

Have:  Paypal, Amazon GC or trade for Assassin Creed Valhalla Way of the Berserker code for Xbox

Have

Space invaders forever ps4 NA code..want $20 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Heroes of hammerwatch ultimate edition PS4 NA code..want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Warhammer: chaosbane slayer edition ps5 NA code..want $25 amazon credit or paypal f&f

nba 2k21 next generation mamba forever edition PS5 NA code.. want $50 amazon credit or paypal f&f

bless unleashed ultimate founders pack ps4 NA code.. want $40 amazon credit or paypal f&f

tennis world tour 2 + dlc PS4 NA code..want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Hunting Simulator 2 PS4 NA code.. want $10 amazon credit or paypal f&f

H:
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 code (playable now from what I can tell) Edit: This is NA THIS IS SOLD. I may have another code later this week

W:
$50 firm. Thanks!

Sorry if I’m slow to update this one. It will likely go fast and I will probably get a lot of messages so please understand if I don’t respond.

bread's done
Back