PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

[quote name='sdit']Have:

1x Dead Space 2 beta code
3x Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege Expansion Pack Game add-on code

2x Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light PS3 code

Want:

High velocity bowling code
Paypal $
10$ PSN card
[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, all the Lara Croft and the Guardian of the Light codes have been reverted back to the demo code, even if you got in before it was locked out. So if you're selling one of those codes now, be aware it is only for the demo now, so unless you want to get shafted on feedback for false advertisement, I suggest you change it to note they are for the demo only now.

[quote name='Squarehard']Just so you know, all the Lara Croft and the Guardian of the Light codes have been reverted back to the demo code, even if you got in before it was locked out. So if you're selling one of those codes now, be aware it is only for the demo now, so unless you want to get shafted on feedback for false advertisement, I suggest you change it to note they are for the demo only now.[/QUOTE]

Really? I didn't knew sorry i thought that gamespot stop giving the codes after their mistake sorry ill put the codes in the post to someone reedem :)

Thanks

[quote name='sdit']Really? I didn't knew sorry i thought that gamespot stop giving the codes after their mistake sorry ill put the codes in the post to someone reedem :)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no worries.

They actually fixed the codes that have been given out but not redeemed yet, so it only shells out the demo now.

=Have=
Games: Battlefield 1943, Call of Duty Classic, Castle Crashers, Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars, Ragdoll Kunfu: Fists of Plastic, Section 8.

DLC: The Force Unleashed (Jedi Temple, Tatooine), Dragon Age Origins (Stone Prisoner, Dragon Blood Armor, Darkspawn Chronicles), Brutal Legend (Tears of Hextadon) Rockband, (Iron Maiden - "Powerslave", Disturbed - "Another Way to Die", Job For A Cowboy - "Unfurling A Darkened Gospel", The Black Dahlia Murder - "What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse", Job For A Cowboy - "Embedded", Avenged Sevenfold - "Critical Acclaim", Lamb of God - "Laid to Rest", Disturbed - "Stupify", Coheed and Cambria - "A Favor House Atlantic", Coheed And Cambria - "The Running Free", Metallica - "Ride The Lightning", Metallica - "Blackened", All That Remains - "This Calling", Static-X - "Push it", At The Gates - "Blinded By Fear", Megadeth - "Wake Up Dead", Devildriver - "Clouds Over California", Disturbed Pack 01.)

Premium Themes: Ezio Assassin's Creed II Theme.

=Want=

Sonic Adventure + DX DLC, Shank, Blade Kitten, Deathspank, Deathspank Thongs of Virtue, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, All Dragon Age Origins DLC I don't already have, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Mission DLC, Bioshock 2 Single Player DLC, Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode DLC, and your list.

PM me offers, and we'll take it from there.

have 2 high volocity bowling codes

want bf onslought mode code or any thing good

i will pay 5$ paypal for bf2 add-on just pm me i will also trade brutal legends ps3 game for bf add-on but you must pay shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Worms 2
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse
Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?

Also looking for
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 DLC

Have:

:ps3: Faery: Legends of Avalon

:ps3: Kane & Lynch 2 Doggie Bag Pack, Alliance Weapons Pack, Multiplayer Mask Pack

:ps3: Dante’s Inferno DLC Code (unlocks a new costume, relic, and prequel level featuring two new enemies, an expanded storyline, and more than 30 minutes of new gameplay)

:ps3: DJ Hero 2 Tiësto Mix Pack (“Traffic” Mixed With “Louder Than Boom”, “Feel It In My Bones” ft. Tegan & Sara, and “Knock You Out” ft. Emily Haines Mixed With “Young Lions”)

:ps3: Killzone 3 Unlock Points in multiplayer

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]:ps3: Denki Blocks![/FONT] (PSP/PS3 Minis)
:ps3: Enigmo (PSP/PS3 Minis)
:ps3: Karimogi (PSP/PS3 Minis)

Want (in order from most to least):

$$ PSN code
Entertainment content from PlayStation Network (Qriocity code from SUBWAY Footlong Frenzy Contest)
:ps3: PAIN DLC (I have the Amusement Park, Museum, Smack Pack, and Speed Oocher)
:ps3: Resident Evil 5 Costume Pack 1 and 2, Lost in Nightmares (I have Desperate Escape and Versus)
:ps3: Braid
:ps3: Modern Warfare 2: Resurgence Package (I have The Stimulus Package)
:ps3: Assassins Creed 2 DLC
:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 DLC

Far Cry (Steam)

Don't want:

PayPal
Dead Space Ignition
Amazon gift codes
static or dynamic themes, avatars
movies from Subway Fiery Footlong Contest
Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion
Patapon 2
LocoRoco 2

I will gladly trade anything on my Have list for PAIN DLC Alpine Ski Lodge ($2.99 on Amazon.com)

I will trade ALL the Kane & Lynch 2 DLC or DJ Hero 2 DLC for 1 Pain Naughty Bits Mode ($1.99) because I've had these codes for a long time and I want to get rid of them ASAP.

I will trade Faery: Legends of Avalon ($14.99) or ALL the Kane & Lynch 2 DLC or DJ Hero 2 DLC for 1 Pain environment ($5.99) because I don't own K&L2 or DJ:H2.

I will gladly trade Dante’s Inferno DLC Code, Karimogi ($2.99), [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Denki Blocks![/FONT] ($3.99), Enigmo ($3.99) or Killzone 3 Unlock Points for 1 Pain (PSN) character ($0.99) (cheapest item on my Want list)

PSN games and DLC can purchased on the PSN store or Amazon.com

XBLA trading list
Steam trading list

Have -
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege expansion pack add on
High Velocity Bowling
Clash Of The Titans rental
Will trade all for one of the wants below

Want -
$10 PSN funds
800 MSP points
Xbox 360 live 1 month
Paypal - $15

Have:
- Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode BUNDLE voucher (This is a single code)
- Uncharted Siege Expansion DLC
- High Velocity Bowling
- Pain
- Patapon 2
- Batman: Arkham Asylum Crime Alley Challenge Map
- Clash of the Titans SD rental
- Charlie's Angels SD rental
- Last Action Hero SD rental

Want:
- PSN card codes
- Uncharted 2: Drake's Fortune map pack
- Uncharted 2: PlayStation Heroes pack
- BF:BC2 VIP code
- Call of Duty Classic
- Amazon credit
- Other Non-Subway PSN codes

If you want the Battlefield 1943/Onslaught code, one of the things I definitely want for it is a $10 PSN card (in addition to something else because this is worth $20 on PSN). I could make an exception though if you make me a good offer.

Trades I'm interested in:
- 1943/Onslaught code and any other code in exchange for a $20 PSN card.

- Any code aside from the 1943/Onslaught bundle in exchange for a BF:BC2 VIP code.

- Any code aside from the 1943/Onslaught bundle in exchange for either Uncharted pack listed above (Both are on Amazon for $5 and $6)

- Everything in exchange for two $20 PSN cards. Or one $20 card and $15-$20 worth of PSN codes from Amazon of my choice

I don't want Subway codes and I don't do gamesharing.

I'm flexible. Make me an offer, and I'll see what I can do to make it work. I'm willing to trade for something of lesser value as long as it is something I want.

Got a uncharted 2 dlc code for trade, already have pain and bowling, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials, ms or ps3 points or $ pp

won 2 uncharted 2 dlc codes for trade or sale, any offer is considered , already have pain and bowling though, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials hd, ms or ps3 points or paypal

Updated list: Have Last Action hero code, Clash of the titans code,2 Charlie's angels codes, and Locoroco 2 code.

PM me if interested in any of these: Offer me anything, but specific interests: amazon cash, paypal money, xbox codes or microsoft points, or very rarely psn codes as I don't have a ps3 currently. :)

Specific games: Shank, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, etc.

I have:

Last Action Hero code
Clash of the Titans code
Men in Black code

I would trade all of these for a Locoroco 2/Patapon 2 code or any other game codes/DLC. (I already have PAIN and High Velocity Bowling.)

Have-
Transformers WFC PSN Map Pack #1(Maps+Preorder Characters)
Transformers WFC PSN Map Pack #2(Maps+New Characters)
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Maps+Costume Pack
4 Lara Croft Guardian of Light Demos
1 God of War Ghost of Sparta Demo

Will pretty much give these Demos away.

Want-
If your nice enough XBLA/PSN Games I don't own
Willing to dabble with anything

Subway Peoples-
I own High Velocity Bowling already, Patapon 2, and Uncharted 2 Siege Pack DLC.
Don't own LocoRoco 2 or PAIN.

Have:
- Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode BUNDLE voucher (This is a single code)
- Uncharted Siege Expansion DLC
- High Velocity Bowling
- Pain
- Patapon 2
- Clash of the Titans SD rental
- Charlie's Angels SD rental
- Last Action Hero SD rental

Want:
- PSN card codes
- Uncharted 2: Drake's Fortune map pack
- Uncharted 2: PlayStation Heroes pack
- BF:BC2 VIP code
- Call of Duty Classic
- Red Dead Redemption add-ons
- LBP MGS4 level kit
- Amazon credit
- Other Non-Subway PSN codes

If you want the Battlefield 1943/Onslaught code, one of the things I definitely want for it is a $10 PSN card (in addition to something else because this is worth $20 on PSN). I could make an exception though if you make me a good offer.

Trades I'm interested in:
- 1943/Onslaught code and any other code in exchange for a $20 PSN card.

- Any code aside from the 1943/Onslaught bundle in exchange for a BF:BC2 VIP code.

- Any code aside from the 1943/Onslaught bundle in exchange for either Uncharted pack listed above (Both are on Amazon for $5 and $6)

- Everything in exchange for two $20 PSN cards. Or one $20 card and $15 worth of PSN codes from Amazon of my choice

I don't want Subway codes and I don't do gamesharing.

I'm flexible. Make me an offer, and I'll see what I can do to make it work. I'm willing to trade for something of lesser value as long as it is something I want.

won 2 uncharted 2 dlc codes, any offer is considered , already have pain and bowling though, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials hd, ms or ps3 points or paypal

i HAVE A UNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES SEIGE PACK EXPANSION PACK DLC THAT I WON FROM THAT SUBWAY CONTEST AND I'M WILLING TO TRADE FOR SOME PSN GAMES IF YOU HAVE ANY TO SPARE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE, PM ME WITH YOUR CODE AND THEN I'LL SEND YOU MINE

1 uncharted 2 dlc code left and a god of war ghost of sparta psp demo code and 1 men in black sd rental on psn, any offer is considered, already have pain and bowling though, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials hd or uno, ms or ps3 points or paypal

Have:
Blade Kitten
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
TerRover

Want:
Paypal
Amazon credit
Gamestop Credit
360/PS3/PSP Games
CYL

I have a beta code for Dead Space 2 for Ps3
Looking to trade for anything 360 since I dont have a PS3
Stg Johnson DLC
Gamestop Armor for Reach
Noble 6 Avatar Helmet

Have:
Rocket Knight full game code

Want:
Offers (already have Pain and own physical copies of LocoRoco 2 and Patapon 2 that I got separately from the Subway promo ;))

Updated list:

Still have: Hellboy, Last Action hero, Charlie's angels, and CLash of the titans movie rentals.

Want: Offer me anything. Would prefer Xbox codes or paypal. :)

PM me if you offer something.

Have:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vip codes
Midnight Show for Saboteur
Guitar Hero World Tour Export Code
Skate 3 Share Pack
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Code (not sure if these can be imported to any other game yet?)
Mafia 2 Revenge of Jimmy Codes

Also have the online pass codes for the following games
NCAA Football 11
UFC Undisputed 2010
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
Madden NFL 11
NHL 11
Fifa 11

Looking for microsoft points or paypal but will consider all offers.

Have

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (360)
Obscure: The Aftermath (PSP)
Newton Vs The Horde (360)

Want

DeathSpank (PSN)
Super Stardust HD (PS3)
Tales of Monkey Island (PSN)
Castle Crashers (PSN)
Other PSN titles for the PS3 - Make me an offer!!
or $20 PSN card

Have:
High Velocity Bowling
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege DLC
(3) Charlie's Angels PSN Rental
(2) Clash Of The Titans PSN Rentals
Hellboy PSN Rental
Men In Black PSN Rental

Want:
Brutal Legend Tenacious D "Love Giver" Guitar
Death Spank
Mega Man 9 DLC
Mega Man 10
Open To Offers

Have:
2 PSN codes for Patapon 2
1 PSN Code for Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion
1 PSN Code for Last Action Hero movie
2 PSN Codes for Men in Black movie
1 PSN Code for Hellboy movie
1 PSN Code for Clash of the Titans movie

Want:
Paypal. Make an offer!

Have a High Velocity Bowling code, looking to trade for a PSN game. I dont need Pain or Uncharted 2 DLC. Pm me an offer.

I have the following codes to trade:

Patapon 2
2x Clash of Titans movie
Hellboy Movie
High Velocity Bowling

Want:

Uncharted 2 dlc or anything else really.

As for subway codes, I already have PAIN.

bread's done
Back