PSN content removed from Amazon

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']Damn. That was such a good way to camouflage game purchases on my CC statement too.[/QUOTE]

From your wife? :applause:

Seriously though, I hope we get a better explanation about all this. I never used Amazon for PSN stuff, but still.

Since GameStop and Best Buy still sell PSN codes, I'm guessing either Amazon or Sony cut their contracts with each other.

I suggest everyone should email Amazon support asking them for $10/20/50 PSN codes. Maybe with enough support/interest, they'll at least sell those again.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']From your wife? :applause:[/QUOTE]

When the statement is filled with entries for Valve, Microsoft, and Sony I get more shit than I'd care to deal with than if I toss a few PayPals and Amazons in there for ya know cables and PC parts and stuff ;)

I hope that this news coupled with the announcement of being able to use the store on the new Sony tablets means that they'll be doing an actual online store that people can use in a web browser like every other damn company but I kinda doubt it as SCEA is pretty shitty.

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']When the statement is filled with entries for Valve, Microsoft, and Sony I get more shit than I'd care to deal with than if I toss a few PayPals and Amazons in there for ya know cables and PC parts and stuff ;)

I hope that this news coupled with the announcement of being able to use the store on the new Sony tablets means that they'll be doing an actual online store that people can use in a web browser like every other damn company but I kinda doubt it as SCEA is pretty shitty.[/QUOTE]You mean like apple or Nintendo? ;)

That is disappointing, that's where I started getting my PSN codes to add to my wallet instead of having to drive out to a store or put my CC onto PSN.

[quote name='guardian_owl']That is disappointing, that's where I started getting my PSN codes to add to my wallet instead of having to drive out to a store or put my CC onto PSN.[/QUOTE]

you still have bestbuy and gamestop for online codes.

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']Damn. That was such a good way to camouflage game purchases on my CC statement too.[/QUOTE]
The grocery stores here sell PSN and Live cards on the kiosk with the Olive Garden and Red Lobster cards. If I'm in need, and under watch, I get them there.

[quote name='Jodou']Jesus guys, why buy the cow when the milk is free?[/QUOTE]
It's not free, it's usually around $24 if i go to the store by myself. :)

I'm just kidding. I've actually never done that. I've just learned to live with her resentment.

[quote name='nbballard']It's not free, it's usually around $24 if i go to the store by myself. :)

I'm just kidding. I've actually never done that. I've just learned to live with her resentment.[/QUOTE]
Haha, women don't understand that our poor listening skills are a survival mechanism.

bread's done
Back