PSN Download Speed

AoA

Ace of Aces
I posted this in Frisky's PSN deal thread but I figured I would post here as well as they're having an extended discussion about onions and Final Fantasy.

What's a good speed for download rates from PSN? I moved my router and rigged up some stuff to fix my download of Ni No Kuni.

I used to get 55 / 35 wireless on my PC pre moving router
Now I get 15 / 10 wireless on my PC
PS3 Internet Connection Test is varying between 3-6 / 0.5-2 wireless.
100 foot long Ethernet cable running through my house giving me 17.5-33 / 8-24

I guess I'll use the Ethernet cable for this download but what do people get for wireless usually from PSN?

My PS3 is 6 feet from my router (and it sits below the router). I usually get between 10-15 mbps via wireless and 18-22 mbps via wired, though it really depends on the time of day/night and network congestion. It's safe to say that PSN speeds have improved greatly in the past two years.

I thought my download speed of about 1.5 MB/second was good, but you guys can apparently download gigantic files in about 2 minutes. When I downloaded DMC: Virgil's Downfall, it took about 7 or 8 minutes and was a 1.5GB file. That's the one I have proof of at least

Well, I can't keep the Ethernet cable running through the whole house but it was nice getting 200 MB downloaded per minute. 

Back to 3 MB/second (which is a great great improvement over the 160 KB/sec I was getting)

I figure the first generation wireless kajiggers must just not be as good as the one's in the slim, I have a fat and a slim and the slim downloads stuff 2-3 times faster.

bread's done
Back