PSN Fat Princess Download Code $7.99 @ BestBuy.com

This has been at the pre-order kiosks at this price for awhile, (so you can also get this in-store if they have those annoying screens,) but I think this is the first time it's on their website.

I can buy it for digital download, but how does that work? Do I have to open my aol through the internet on my ps3 and download it that way?

I picked a code from Gamestop about a month or so ago for 7.50. Then went back to the same Gamestop (which was out of town) and they marked it up to 15 bucks. Total vagina clown move.

You can also get it for this price at the kiosks in the store. I think the same goes for Flower.

[quote name='maguszxz']I picked a code from Gamestop about a month or so ago for 7.50. Then went back to the same Gamestop (which was out of town) and they marked it up to 15 bucks. Total vagina clown move.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like FailStop.

I don't know if anyone still plays this, but if they do, it's easily worth this price. Very fun game.

Hmm didn't know it was this price for so long - whoops

But community is still holding strong - pretty easy to find death match/rescue the princess. The other games tho are pretty dead (and boring IMHO)

bread's done
Back