PSN Freebie - Rag Doll Kung Fu (with USA PSN Sign up)

whooshy

CAG Veteran
If you sign up for a new PSN account with an American Address, you can download Rag Doll Kung Fu for free from the playstation store!

Courtesy of Sprint.

I know it's not exactly a Canadian deal, so i hope i didn't break any rules by posting it here.

Don't worry, American deals often get posted here... makes it easier for those of us that don't venture outside the Canadian forum... thanks for the heads-up!

Went to set up a US account to grab this and not only was one already made, but the game was already downloaded. Nice.

[quote name='poiuiu']Went to set up a US account to grab this and not only was one already made, but the game was already downloaded. Nice.[/QUOTE]
Your PS3 is the beginning of SKYNET, kill it!

^^^^ How did you know!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Your PS3 is the beginning of SKYNET, kill it![/QUOTE]

Well I, for one, welcome our new shiney black monolithic overlords!

I used the adress of a Hampton Inns in Henderson, Nevada. I should keep that U.S. account in case Sprint offers up more free games. I'd love to see a free PSN game every season just like XBLA does. Sadly, the ones I got for free when I had an Xbox and XBLA were pretty BAD. Yaris, anyone?

well bencher
why don't you just start the download on your account
and just cancel it right after.
so when you finally want it, you can just go back to your downloads and download it?

[quote name='Xeph820']well bencher
why don't you just start the download on your account
and just cancel it right after.
so when you finally want it, you can just go back to your downloads and download it?[/QUOTE]

good idea :)

but read a couple of reviews and vids... does not interest me at all. aw well.

maybe they'll offer Flower sometime 3-4 years from now :lol:

It's kinda fun.

Reminds me of Smash Bros

I'm not in 90210, I used my ex girlfriend's house in New Jersey hahaha

[quote name='Bencherstyle']anybody who've played this, is it any Fun?[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly yes. And the fighters all look like creepy puppets.

Seems like a love or hate kind of game. I got about half the trophies in this and will probably never touch it again, the controls are horrible for me, especially all the forced motion controls that work half the time.

bread's done
Back