PSN Game to Another Account

Rocky071

CAGiversary!
I downloaded a PSOne classic for the sake of transferring it to a PSP that's not under my account -- a gift for a friend. When I go to copy to his PSP, with his account, it says if I continue the "current activiation will be invalid" or such.

Does that mean my whole account would be invalidated or just for that particular game/item? (I don't mind losing the ability to use the game since I was just planning on giving it to his account anyway).

Some clarification would be awesome, thanks.

im not an expert on this, but from my understanding, you have to sign in to your account on his PSP to get the game over to his device. Then, in order for him to play the game, he has to be logged into your account on his PSP. he will not have access to games on his account while logged into your account. if he wants to play games on his account he has to delete your account then log back in with his account. multiple (up to 5) PSPs can be logged into the same account at the same time. i dont think that it's possible to transfer a game bought with one account to a device that is using another account (but i might be wrong)

bread's done
Back