(PSN game trading)Have: Echochrome Want: PixelJunk Eden

Assembler

CAGiversary!
I have Echochrome, and would like to game-share for PixelJunk Eden. I will only trade with people that have a high enough reputation as being a trustworthy trader, I will not tolerate being ripped off.

We can talk in aim or msn, and commence the trade there. If any funny stuff happens during the trade, I will be able to track you down and deal with you accordingly. It has happened in the past, once someone in australia tried stealing my account, but he was met with time behind bars. People may try to threaten with Jail and authorities, but with me it is no joke, it WILL happen if you push your luck.

I have done multiple trades before, but this is my first time trading here at CAG, and I hope it is a good one at that. If you are interested in trading with me, reply in this thread with your aim or msn names. Do NOT contact via e-mail, if you do I will void your request. I will notify you via PM and then notify you via IM clients. If you message me via email or IM clients without replying in this thread, I will refuse your trade all together, and keep track of who you are so I would never trade with you again.

The usernames you list here in this thread must be the ones you contact me with, if there is a difference, your request to trade will be void. If there is any other game from my account that has been taken during the trade, you will be dealt with accordingly as well. Now that i've made myself clear, I would like to trade :)

bread's done
Back