PSN Gamesharing Feedback Thread

+1 to Raiborg for timeshare of Bioshock Inf dlc

+1 to Emoney for hosting Alucard dlc group

+1 to rxdoga for hosting Dynasty Warriors 8(PS4)

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for GordonGecko, sold him south park resell, he paid imminently, was VERY patient! I has some personal business to take care off that was rather urgent & I totally forgot about sending him the details as I was so dam busy, Again really sorry for that GordonGecko!

I thank you for you patience & really do feel terrible for making you wait so long for the account details!

Hope to deal with you again in the future matey as you seem like a top bloke! Very trust worthy in my opinion.

Just a heads up guys you shouldn't leave feadback on the website for gamesharing because it's against the rules. You only do it in this thread.

+1 for GordonGecko, sold him south park resell, he paid imminently, was VERY patient! I has some personal business to take care off that was rather urgent & I totally forgot about sending him the details as I was so dam busy, Again really sorry for that GordonGecko!

I thank you for you patience & really do feel terrible for making you wait so long for the account details!

Hope to deal with you again in the future matey as you seem like a top bloke! Very trust worthy in my opinion.
what part of "do not do business EVER with GordonGecko" didn't you understand?

No, he is NOT trustworthy at all, that guy is trouble, already was banned here under wohlstand, ask yourself why.

Oh and that first feedback he got (longnight92) is from a bogus profile...

I'll cut you some slack cos you're newbish, but if you want people to accept you in their groups you need to pay a little more attention:

In case there is anyone new who doesn't know this, DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH GORDONGECKO FOR GAMESHARES. THEY ARE BELIEVED TO BE A SCAMMER OR AT A MINIMUM JUST AN UNRELIABLE PERSON TO DEAL WITH. Maybe someone else would be courteous enough to highlight some of their finer posts. It must be lonely in your 5M penthouse.
yes, he said he didn't need to gameshare because he had a "$5 Million penthouse, model friends", and refused to pay deposits because he already "had 250K of Paypal transactions", yet he's still here trolling us...

Thief PS3 

R- $10

1. kb420mcl (Host)

2. djhmetsfan2

--------------

P- $5

1. frombrknwings 

2. ThEliteOne

+1 to Everyone in the thief group 

Just a heads up guys you shouldn't leave feadback on the website for gamesharing because it's against the rules. You only do it in this thread.
I thought that if I sell a resell THEN I leave feedback?

If I create a group for a game then I post in THIS thread??

Am I wrong??

So is feedback given after actually selling a physical copy of a game?? Like how ebay works..

& BTW GordonGecko ticketed me if thats the case! As he should know the rules (I imagine) a lot better than me..

Look at MY feedback, Was he in the wrong for doing that??

Because if so then he sent me a PM saying "I left you feedback, I'd appreciate if you return the favor"

So obviously I did..

what part of "do not do business EVER with GordonGecko" didn't you understand?

No, he is NOT trustworthy at all, that guy is trouble, already was banned here under wohlstand, ask yourself why.

Oh and that first feedback he got (longnight92) is from a bogus profile...

I'll cut you some slack cos you're newbish, but if you want people to accept you in their groups you need to pay a little more attention:

yes, he said he didn't need to gameshare because he had a "$5 Million penthouse, model friends", and refused to pay deposits because he already "had 250K of Paypal transactions", yet he's still here trolling us...
Uncalled for! Theirs THOUSANDS of posts in the game sharing thread, literally hundreds per day!! Does ANYONE Actually read each & every one??

What part of "I have a life outside this forum & dont read each & every fucking post dont you understand" @sshole!

I did what any modest member would do! You attitude stinks & I have lost a lot of respect for you over this!

This is amazing that you've not only PM'd me but also posted into public so im in NO WRONG WHATS SO EVERY!

Think your shit dont shit dont stink??

WTF is your problem bloke?

Come blindly shooting at me as I love a debate & this is a war you cannot win & even if you could, I wont allow it..

Got something to say then say it prick!

Im new & im following learning the ropes! Think about the way you've aggressively abused me for an honest mistake IF you could even call it that because as I said, hundreds of posts per day, who reads them all??

Want me to apologize for not reading EACH & EVERY post do ya??

DOnt know where you get off with an attitude like that but its far from intimidating, its just fired me up & believe me I've only just started!

I thought that if I sell a resell THEN I leave feedback?

If I create a group for a game then I post in THIS thread??

Am I wrong??

So is feedback given after actually selling a physical copy of a game?? Like how ebay works..

& BTW GordonGecko ticketed me if thats the case! As he should know the rules (I imagine) a lot better than me..

Look at MY feedback, Was he in the wrong for doing that??

Because if so then he sent me a PM saying "I left you feedback, I'd appreciate if you return the favor"

So obviously I did..
All he is saying is that when you are leaving a feedback for a gameshare (doesnt matter if you are buying or selling a gameshare); you have to leave it in this thread. We use a spreadsheet to keep track of feedback for gamesharing as its not allowed via the cheapassgamers feedback system. He wasnt grilling or scolding you, just providing a friendly heads up that in future, you need to use this thread to post feed back.

Uncalled for! Theirs THOUSANDS of posts in the game sharing thread, literally hundreds per day!! Does ANYONE Actually read each & every one??

What part of "I have a life outside this forum & dont read each & every fucking post dont you understand" @sshole!

I did what any modest member would do! You attitude stinks & I have lost a lot of respect for you over this!

This is amazing that you've not only PM'd me but also posted into public so im in NO WRONG WHATS SO EVERY!

Think your shit dont shit dont stink??

WTF is your problem bloke?

Come blindly shooting at me as I love a debate & this is a war you cannot win & even if you could, I wont allow it..

Got something to say then say it prick!

Im new & im following learning the ropes! Think about the way you've aggressively abused me for an honest mistake IF you could even call it that because as I said, hundreds of posts per day, who reads them all??

Want me to apologize for not reading EACH & EVERY post do ya??

DOnt know where you get off with an attitude like that but its far from intimidating, its just fired me up & believe me I've only just started!
I must say,

This was absolutely uncalled for. Jilazenby's response was well-intentioned but definitely could be seen as a little aggressive. You could have contacted him via pm to straighten this out. There is no excuse for this type of behavior; things like this will attract negative attention and get the thread shut down. As you state you are new, please be mindful of your conduct so that you aren't mistakenly roped in with those who genuinely deserve to be shunned for their actions. That is all, friend.

+1 to CixthCents for selling me an Arcana Heart resell

+1 to Peru-Lover for selling me a Ground Zeroes phantom

+1 to Amir for selling me a Yaiba/Deadpool phantom

bread's done
Back