[PSN] Half-price sale on certain titles! (ends Dec 2)

addone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
From now until December 2nd

• Bomberman Ultra - $4.99
  • Comet Crash - $4.99
  • Flower - $4.99
  • Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao - $7.49
  • The Last Guy - $4.99
  • Prince of Persia Classic - $4.99
  • Smash Cars - $7.49
Source: Joystiq/PS3 Fanboy

GET YOUR COPY BEFORE INVENTORY RUNS OUT! :O

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. Gonna picks me up some Flower and Bomberman Ultra.

Edit: Hmm, I just checked and both games are still showing up at $9.99. I'll check back later, but if someone knows whether or not this deal is on for Canada, please do share. I assume it is. There's only one PS Store for the whole of North America, right? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong... This is actually the first time I'm using the PS Store.

Edit: Sweet. The prices showed up as described in your post. Just had to exit and enter the PS Store a few times. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd buy The Last Guy if I weren't afraid of the problems 3.10 is reportedly causing to 60 GB PS3s. Hopefully, a fix will be out before the sale is over. I also want those free GH5 songs.

[quote name='Jamaal23']Edit: Sweet. The prices showed up as described in your post. Just had to exit and enter the PS Store a few times. Thanks again![/QUOTE]
I've noticed updates usually roll out past 6pm EST, so that may have been why you couldn't see it right away :)

I also want to get Flower, hehe.

I noticed the Fall sale banner when I entered the PSN store just 10 minutes ago. Snatched up Flower right away. Now if only Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and SSFII HD Remix would go on sale for Christmas.

[quote name='Jouvert']Now if only Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and SSFII HD Remix would go on sale for Christmas.[/QUOTE]
The thought of a Christmas sale brings a smile to my face :)

They might call it a Winter Sale though...since they had Spring and Summer sales?

They also have Fate/Unlimited Codes for 1/2 price if anyone cares. I bought it day 1 & definitely thought it was worth the $29.99 (of course I split the cost between one friend, but it's still a good buy).

[quote name='telepathy']They also have Fate/Unlimited Codes for 1/2 price if anyone cares. I bought it day 1 & definitely thought it was worth the $29.99 (of course I split the cost between one friend, but it's still a good buy).[/QUOTE]

Why can't they cut the shit and just give it to us on the PS3 already? I want the established online network PSN would provide. By established I mean I'd find a decent amount of people to spar against. Also the original arcade version was done on PS3 hardware anyway. I would like it to look decent, not like shit, as on the PS2 and PSP.

[quote name='Sarang01']Why can't they cut the shit and just give it to us on the PS3 already? I want the established online network PSN would provide. By established I mean I'd find a decent amount of people to spar against. Also the original arcade version was done on PS3 hardware anyway. I would like it to look decent, not like shit, as on the PS2 and PSP.[/QUOTE]

Them's fighting words. You should buy it & then fight me on ad-hoc via ad-hoc party.

Wow thanks op! I'd been meaning to get flower for a while. Speaking of which I challenge anyone who does not have it, to buy it immediately. It really defines the word beautiful.

[quote name='imcrazy']Wow thanks op! I'd been meaning to get flower for a while. Speaking of which I challenge anyone who does not have it, to buy it immediately. It really defines the word beautiful.[/QUOTE]
And quite soothing at times.
...but also a cause of motion-sickness for some, haha.

bread's done
Back