PSN Home - Hidden Free Item Codes Promo

Hrrm, only seem to have gotten the shark hat despite it showing 2 items free. I got a weird empty screen when I probably should've been confirming checkout (nothing loaded to display), and when I tried to redeem the code again it said it was no longer valid... checked my inventory and have the shark hat.

Odd...?

i got the koi hat and not the shark hat

has anyone gotten both?

YUP! by gender... girls get to wear the shark hat and guys get the koi hat... i changed the sex of my person and i could immediately use the other one

such sexist nonsense.. i wanna have the sharkhat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems about the only time I even log into Home is to download the free stuff, though I did set up a pretty awesome arrangement of tiki masks, origami dogs, robots, and rubber ducks in that new place.

The above is my long-winded way of saying thanks OP. I am now a fat, gray-haired ninja with a goldfish hat.

Thanks op. Got 'em. Just out of curiosity, where was this code hidden on that page or in the video? I didn't see it anywhere on the link (on the page or the video) you gave.

[quote name='morphineseason']Thanks op. Got 'em. Just out of curiosity, where was this code hidden on that page or in the video? I didn't see it anywhere on the link (on the page or the video) you gave.[/QUOTE]

28 sec into the video; graffiti on the wall.

Yay!!!! Free!!!!! Free!!!! Free!!!!

Hey, I typed that in all caps, and it automatically converted it to upper and lowe case
That's even cooler than free digital hats

Err, i'm getting the error saying that the code is already redeemed/not valid... Is it because i entered it twice? After i entered once, i don't see the items in my Home inventory. Where do you see them?

[quote name='Nirron']Seems about the only time I even log into Home is to download the free stuff,

[/QUOTE]
same here....thanx op

I will check this out. I hardly use home at all.

Ok how do I download this stuff. I have been in Home once and then just loged out. So I have no clue where stuff is.

EDIT: found them. had to go to the mall and go to the housing place.

[quote name='dyne']Free apartment?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Go to Shopping Mall > Home Estates Look for the one called Chamber Apartment. It's free this week.

Ok so where are the free clothes? I entered the code and it accepted them. Then I went to home and they weren't in my inventory and were not at the store either.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Ok so where are the free clothes? I entered the code and it accepted them. Then I went to home and they weren't in my inventory and were not at the store either.[/QUOTE]
In your closet?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Wow, when did they add the lakeside cabin space?[/QUOTE]

The one with the tree in the middle? I think it was added on Thursday.

Dang, a shark hat sounds cooler but I don't really care to change my gender. Ahh well, can't look a gift hat in the mouth.

"This code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times."

Yup I just did the same thing that mkernan just did and got the same error. Crummy. Haven't been on home in awhile but the free stuff always makes me login for a hour or so.

[quote name='mkernan']'code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times' when trying from the account management on the web.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. Doesn't really bother me since I never use home.

bread's done
Back