PSN info not showing up?

blitz6speed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
When i click on someones XBL gamertag under their name, it works fine, but the PSN doesnt work for most people, some it does tho. Mine doesnt work. How do we get it to work?

CAG used to link to the UK portable IDs. Now that SCEA finally got their act together and put them on their site, CAG switched over. Just go to the US site and activate it and it will show up.

Thanks CheapyD! Now I have one more question. When I click on the Playstation Portable ID in my signature it takes me to my Xbox 360 profile. It's not really a big deal but if anyone knows how to fix that then that would be cool. I read the previous post about activating the Portable ID, but I can't find that option anywhere on the Playstation website.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='-Syzygy-']Cheapy can you fix mine. My PSN trophy card wont display because it is html[/QUOTE]
[u*rl="ht*tp://profiles.us.playstation.c*om/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Syzygy-X"][I*MG]ht*tp://fp.profiles.us.playstation.c*om/playstation/psn/pid/Syzygy-X.png[/IMG][/url]

Take out the *. There are six total.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back