PSN network problems again?

gkargreen

CAGiversary!
can't log in my Vita, rejects the password, is this an ongoing problem?

to tell the truth, I am so pissed off with sony and their fucked-up PSN constantly being an issue to log in that I am dropping the PS4 pre-order and going with xbox, had almost no issues with live whereas PSN is the biggest PITA I have ever dealt with, looking into to selling my vita and all the games and just say, fuck you sony, you incompetent piece of shit!

I'll admit, they could have sent a notice (sooner...just got the e-mail today), but I would rather they did this than let a potential issue slide by. But yeah, OP needs to calm down and reset his password. Honestly, it's not like PSN goes down often. Maintenance, yes, but that's periodically.

thanks for the link, I have had connection issues 3 times over the last 2 months, and I am quite fed up with it.  I guess it says a lot that Killzone mercenary has invaded my timespace a lot and that is about the only reason I am on their network, that and netflix streaming.  I have tried to reset my password from the vita, no go, sony is supposed to send me an email to allow changing, no email received in past 14 hours, can't get thru their phone support, really, all this bullcrap.  It looks like the PS3 is just going to be a DVD player henceforth, and the vita, god I wished MS would put out a handheld, I'd drop this vita like hot dog shit!

thanks for the link, I have had connection issues 3 times over the last 2 months, and I am quite fed up with it. I guess it says a lot that Killzone mercenary has invaded my timespace a lot and that is about the only reason I am on their network, that and netflix streaming. I have tried to reset my password from the vita, no go, sony is supposed to send me an email to allow changing, no email received in past 14 hours, can't get thru their phone support, really, all this bullcrap. It looks like the PS3 is just going to be a DVD player henceforth, and the vita, god I wished MS would put out a handheld, I'd drop this vita like hot dog shit!
Or...you could go to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ and "forgot password" from there and be done with it :)

that would be a great suggestion, but it won't work, tried it a dozen times and says "can't do it at this time, try again later", and trying from the vita and PS3 where they say they will email the password change, still no emails 36 hours later, fuck sony, those fucking assholes!
I JUST successfully reset my password (again)...try going to this link directly. For the record, I'm using Chrome.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/reg/account/forgot-password!input.action

I just tried it again, same answer "cannot complete your request at this time, please try again later" FWIW, I can't even get on the online chat, won't let me connect to that, WTF! (BTW, I do appreciate your help!)
Does it let you load the page at least, and when you try to fill it out that's when you get the error?

Does it let you load the page at least, and when you try to fill it out that's when you get the error?
Hi, SynGamer, I FINALLY got a human voice after a 22 min. wait, and guess what, they cannot send me a password change, said they had done it three times that day already, which I never received, and they cannot use any of my other email accounts for who knows what fucking reason, I appreciate you attempts to help me out here, sony really dropped the ball, so it is bye bye sony, this has been way too frustrating and sony's pathetic attempts are way too stressful, it just goes back to their incompetence at running an online service, at least one good thing will come out of this and that is I will make some money off of selling my vita and games...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, SynGamer, I FINALLY got a human voice after a 22 min. wait, and guess what, they cannot send me a password change, said they had done it three times that day already, which I never received, and they cannot use any of my other email accounts for who knows what fucking reason, I appreciate you attempts to help me out here, sony really dropped the ball, so it is bye bye sony, this has been way too frustrating and sony's pathetic attempts are way too stressful, it just goes back to their incompetence at running an online service, at least one good thing will come out of this and that is I will make some money off of selling my vita and games...
That's unfortunate. I guess my final suggestion would be to check your spam folder? Or try a different browser when trying to "forgot password"?

bread's done
Back