PSN(or SEN) refund depending on where you live

gossamer

CAGiversary!
I got an email saying that they wrongly collected tax for the state I live in(Wisconsin), so I will be getting a refund added to my wallet by the end of March. Time to live like a king with my $1.19.

I'm making the most out of this group, I'm getting back $18.74 and I'm here in AZ. I spend a lot of fucking money on PSN. Wont be getting my credit till May 7th.

Dear Sony Entertainment Network account holder,

After performing routine system maintenance, Sony Entertainment Network sales tax records were mistakenly modified and some customer's accounts were charged sales tax in error.

Between November 18, 2010, and April 11, 2011, one or more transactions originating from your account was charged sales tax in error. Correcting this, we will refund the errant charges back to your account in the amount of $18.74 via your Sony Entertainment Network wallet. This will appear in your transaction history as a one-time inclusive credit.

We are diligently working to correct this error and will have your account refunded by May 7, 2012. If you do not see the credit to your account by May 7, 2012, or if you have further questions please contact our customer service department at:

[quote name='haywire69']I just don't know how I'm going to spend my whole .16 refund?[/QUOTE]

Look for something $4.84 or more, buy it, remove all your billing info and done. ;)

[quote name='haywire69']I just don't know how I'm going to spend my whole .16 refund?[/QUOTE]

u can buy a Hooker :lol:

bread's done
Back