PSN Spring Fever Sale: Prince of Persia Classic $4.99

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Every Week for the next 10 weeks Games or DLC will have a discounted price for the PSN Spring Fever Sale.

Week 10: This week Spring Fever highlights the Prince of Persia franchise. 50% off Prince of Persia Classic ($4.99 now; regular $9.99).
Week 9: 50% off Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix ($7.49; reg. $14.99)
Week 8: Bundles from PopCap $24.99 includes Bejeweled 2, Peggle, Zuma, Heavy Weapon, and Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown. Also Midway $14.99 including all of the classics Mortal Kombat II, Championship Sprint, Gauntlet II, Joust, and Rampage World tour.
Week 7: 50% off Warhawk (PS3) and SOCOM US Navy SEALs Confrontation (PS3) both $14.99 each, regular price $29.99. Also SOCOM US Navy SEALs Confrontation Cold Front DLC on sale for 7.49, regular price $14.99.
Week 6: Get your credit card out! Warning this sale will be over early because of PSN now changing to Tuesdays for updates. Buy before Tuseday!
PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (Bundle: Racer, Eden and Monster) (Sale price $9.99, regular price $19.99)
PixelJunk Racers (PS3) (Sale price $4.99, regular price $6.99)
PixelJunk Eden (PS3) / PixelJunk Monsters (PS3) / PixelJunk Shooter (PS3) (Sale price $4.99 each, regular price $9.99 each)
Week 5: Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty $7.49 (reg. $14.99) and Revenge of the Wounded Dragons $4.99 (reg. $9.99)
Week 4: WipEout HD is on sale for $9.99 (regular price $19.99)
Week 3:Killzone Find Killzone 2 Napalm & Cordite, Thunder Pack, and Steel & Titanium DLC on sale for $3.99 each (regular price, $5.99 each), the Killzone 2 Bundle Pack DLC on sale for $7.99 (regular price $11.99) and Killzone: Liberation PSP on sale for $9.99 (regular price $15.99).
Week 2: Echochrome (PS3) on sale for $4.99 (regular price $9.99) and echoshift for $7.49 (regular price $14.99)
Week 1: Gravity Crash (PS3) and Every Day Shooter (PS3 and PSP) will be $4.99 regularly priced $9.99.

As an extra each week a male and female piece of the Spring Fever Home Avatar Costume as a gift. The costume will be unlocked as a reward when someone purchases an item from the spring fever sale. The schedule is as follows:
Week 1 – bee feet, flower pot feet
Week 2 – bee legs, flower pot legs
Week 3 – bee torso, flower pot torso
Week 4 – bee hands, flower pot hands
Week 5 – bee head, flower pot head
Week 6 – bee feet, flower pot feet
Week 7 – bee legs, flower pot legs
Week 8 – bee torso, flower pot torso
Week 9 – bee hands, flower pot hands
Week 10 – bee head, flower pot head

Last edited by a moderator:
For 5 bucks, I think I can impulse buy Everyday Shooter and see what all the hubbub is about. It can't be as bad as what everyone says about 1942.

I've already got a large laundry list of 2d shooters I have to go through across 10+ years of hardware; I don't have the patience for some backbone backwater update. :cool:

I picked up echochrome a few days ago.... Just wondering if anyone that has made a purchase and got their bee costume piece can fill me in on how long the process takes?

Thanks

did you get the code? (according to the psblog)

i also got echo but didnt open up pshome to check

I picked up the KZ2 bundle last night when I got home. I rarely play the game, but I couldn't pass up the bundle at that price.

1942 was fun I don't know why you're hating on it.

Anyways I'm posting just to say that I saw Killzone 2 used at BBV for $20. This information just seems related. That is all.

About the code, it takes about a week or 2 to get emailed to your inbox. I bought Everyday Shooter when the Spring Sale started and got the code a few days ago.

[quote name='CoachHines']About the code, it takes about a week or 2 to get emailed to your inbox. I bought Everyday Shooter when the Spring Sale started and got the code a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Was curious how the whole deal worked.

I want to buy Wipeout Fury HD too, but I can't find it. I can only buy it in the bundle that costs $25. Am I just stupid or you can't buy the expansion pack separately?

EDIT: NVM, I didn't check under Add-ons. haha

Yeah, WipEout HD is great at 9.99. Unfortunately if you're interested on the Fury add-on that's only a $5 saving on the bundle. Maybe Fury will go on sale too sometime later. =)

awful... there are more racing titles than wipeout

where's my fatal inertia (more titles than that, but that's a big one i need)

Picked up Wipeout and split it with my bro. So for $5 it was a no brainer and its a sweet game. I'm pretty surprised on how much content it has. Though this will never be a platinum that will be added to my list.

too bad when you get the fury pack, you lose the old white & blue styled menus (or is there an option?)

I hope they put Shatter on sale. I game shared it with my friend a while back and I loved the game... PS3 got the YLOD and I don't have his account on my new slim.

I already beat it and got most of the trophies for it, which is why I want it to go on sale before I buy it. But its a great game, and it has a great soundtrack.

[quote name='kn00tcn']too bad when you get the fury pack, you lose the old white & blue styled menus (or is there an option?)[/QUOTE]
There is an option for the old menu's and menu music.

For those who tried out the demo of Wipeout & found it too hard, the full version is more forgiving with access to better vehicles. The game is a lot of fun!

Latest update is on PixelJunk stuffs, good until May 3rd:

• PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (Bundle) (Sale price $9.99, regular price $19.99)
  • PixelJunk Racers (PS3) (Sale price $4.99, regular price $6.99)
  • PixelJunk Eden (PS3) / PixelJunk Monsters (PS3) / PixelJunk Shooter (PS3) (Sale price $4.99 each, regular price $9.99 each)

Updated and it's a beautiful spring sale!
Please note this weeks sale is only until early Tuesday because next week the PSN updates will be changed to Tuesdays.

I've been waiting for Monsters to go down in price, but since the DNS trick no longer works, looks like I won't be buying anything from the PS Store for long awhile

Thanks Sony for keeping my money in my wallet

[quote name='griptor']what's the "dns trick"?[/quote]
+1; I can only think of it as trying to access PSN even when by-passing the firmware update?

what else would it be than that of course

finally a proper selection again, eden & monsters for me (already have shooter, which was great)

I picked up Shooter today. Definitely a good game. I'm just wishing I wouldn't have picked up Gravity Crash a while back now! Shooter is much better. GC is still a decent game, just not quite as good. Hmph.

[quote name='CoachHines']I'm interested in Monsters and Shooter, guess I might as well pick up the complete pack and get Racer as a bonus =D[/QUOTE]
The pack doesn't have shooter otherwise I would have got it.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']The pack doesn't have shooter otherwise I would have got it.[/QUOTE]

Ugh my mistake. I ended up getting Shooter and it is an amazing game. This is coming from someone who adored Geometry Wars 2 on Live Arcade but I'm loving the emphasis puzzle solving and platforming over all-out shooting.

Don't think I'll be going for the 3 in 1 pack =\

bread's done
Back