PSN 'Spring Fever' Sale - This Week Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

isofan1

CAGiversary!
PSN will be rolling out new deals every week for "Spring Fever".

According to the PlayStation Blog:
Each week, more PS3 and PSP game favorites and DLC will be available at big discounts. Be sure to check back every week as new sale items enter the spring spotlight with a very special bonus: With your game purchase, receive a male and female piece of the Spring Fever Home Avatar Costume as a gift.
Here are this weeks new deals, the sale will last 10 weeks with new games and DLC added each week.

May 18th - May 25th

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $7.49 (reg. $14.99)

UPDATES:

Sales (No expiration given)

Tetris minis Sale (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Zombie Tycoon minis Sale [Also available in French] (now $2.99, original price $7.99)
Section 8 Sale (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
Tokyo Police PS3 & PSP Theme Permanent Price Drop (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
Echoes minis Permanent Price Drop (now $0.99, original price $2.99)
Unbound Saga Permanent Price Drop (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Free Gravity Crash Dynamic Theme with purchase of Gravity Crash (Full Game) ($9.99)

Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Prince of Persia: Revelations Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords Sale (now $7.49, original price $14.99)

[DEAD]

May 11th - May 18th [DEAD]

PopCap Spring Fever Bundle - $24.99
Zuma
Peggle
Bejeweled 2
Heavy Weapon
Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown

Midway Spring Fever Bundle
- $14.99
Mortal Kombat II
Championship Sprint
Gauntlet II
Joust
Rampage World Tour!

May 4th - May 11th [DEAD]

Warhawk (PS3) - $14.99 (reg. price $29.99)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation (PS3) - $14.99 (reg. price $29.99)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Cold Front (PS3) - $7.49 (reg. price $14.99)

April 29nd - May 4 [DEAD]

PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (PS3) (Bundle) - $9.99 (regular price $19.99)
PixelJunk Racers (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $6.99)
PixelJunk Eden (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Monsters (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Shooter (PS3) -$4.99 (regular price $9.99)

April 22nd - April 29 [DEAD]

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty - $7.49 (reg. $14.99)
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons - $4.99 (reg. $9.99)

April 15th - April 22nd [DEAD]

WipEout HD (PS3) - $9.99 (regular price $19.99)

April 8th - April 15tH [DEAD]

KILLZONE 2 DLC
Napalm & Cordite - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Thunder Pack - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Steel & Titanium $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Killzone 2 Bundle Pack DLC - $7.99 (regular price $11.99)

KILLZONE: Liberation (PSP) - $9.99 (regular price $15.99)

April 1st - April 8th [DEAD]

echochrome (PS3) on sale for $4.99
(original price $9.99)
echoshift (PSP) on sale for $7.49 (original price $14.99)

March 25th - April 1st [DEAD]

Gravity Crash (PS3) - $4.99
(original price $9.99)
Everyday Shooter (PS3/PSP) - $4.99
(original price $9.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fire_Thief']Really good deal... Got it on 360... Wish I had a PS3. :([/QUOTE]

I don't think you'd want the PS3 version. Trying to start games in a private lobby, good god.

[quote name='CSKit']Wow, you care too much...[/QUOTE]

Are we gamers or what?

Besides, I'd totally edit the title because "SSFIIrm" looks like a six year old who was dropped on his head as a baby typed it.

This week Spring Fever celebrates the Street Fighter Franchise. 50% off Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix ($7.49; reg. $14.99). Offer good through Monday, 5/24.
Updates

Joust Permanent Price Drop (now $1.99, original price $4.99)
Championship Sprint Permanent Price Drop (now $1.99, original price $4.99)
Dynogems Sale (now $1.99, original price $2.99) *Offer good through Monday, 6/7

I mean this started like a house on fire, but alas it has burned down to the basement.

This is week 9, so week 10 better be kick-ass (and I'm not talking about that fucking game based on the movie).

They really don't have much of their own stuff left to discount. The only thing I can think of is Fat Princess PS3/PSP. Maybe they can do a discount on LBP DLC.

Good deal, but I went ahead and picked this up the last time they had it on sale. ^^; Here's to hoping next week brings in some new deals!

[quote name='robbyH']I mean this started like a house on fire, but alas it has burned down to the basement.

This is week 9, so week 10 better be kick-ass (and I'm not talking about that fucking game based on the movie).[/QUOTE]

Ditto.
I want a Shatter sale.

Today starts the last week. And it is a stinker. Prince of Persia. The original HD remake. No add-ons for the disks, just the downloadable game that was on sale about 6 months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='robbyH']Today starts the disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

But I there might still be hope. One developer reported the Battle Cars is $5 for a week.

edit: and now that I have seen the blog post of the sale. Crappy sale is crappy.

[quote name='killer ladoo']any opinions on wakeboarding HD at that price?[/QUOTE]

It's about as fun as watching someone else wakeboard on TV. In other words, it's terrible.

The prince of persia dlc was reduced to $5 permanently I thought a few weeks ago, so yeah, that is on sale too for those that say it isn't. but idk

*Phew". I though you guys were talking about waterboarding, not wakeboarding. And here I was thinking that "Manhunt 3" had really jumped ship.

Maybe they'll be like "SURPRISE! One more week of excellent sales. Everything in store 35% off!"...

...then elephants will fly out of my ass after I get back from my personal hot tub party at the playboy mansion.

At least Battle Cars might receive some of my money.

bread's done
Back