PSN Store 20% coupon in weekly PS Store email (YMMV)

DeGarmo2

CAGiversary!
Just opened my weekly email from PlayStation Store, titled “DeGarmo2, see what's new this week” and the very first thing in the email is:

“Special Limited Time Offer for Our Valued Reader

20% off total purchase

Ends 2/12/18 11:59 PT”

along with the code. Not sure if the code is the same for everyone or unique. (EDIT: They’re unique. Thanks for confirming guys) Be sure to check your email for the coupon and let us know in the comments if you did or didn’t get the coupon.

My code also starts with HS and ends with the number 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have nothing to trade but if anyone has an extra code i'd be grateful to have it rather than it going to waste. been wanting to pick up bloodborne dlc that never goes on sale

Thanks for the offers, everyone. Evey little bit helps with Street Fighter V, Season 3 Character Pass!

I want to download ufc 3 tonight. Anyone with an extra code. Mind sharing with me. Thanks in advance.

- Much luv !!

ps is it any good. Looks awesome im excited to download it tonight

I used a 20% off code yesterday on Marvel vs Capcom Infinite but now we get this awesome anime game sale. If I buy another code from someone will I be able to use it or is it a 1 per account limit?

I too am looking for a 20% off coupon code. If you have one you don't intend use please PM me as I can make full use of it. Thanks!

Don't bother asking for a code.  I asked before and all I got was offers for money.  I have seen people let them expire rather than give them away.  One day I will get one from the email or a kind soul, but who knows.

Don't bother asking for a code. I asked before and all I got was offers for money. I have seen people let them expire rather than give them away. One day I will get one from the email or a kind soul, but who knows.
Don't ask for a code. Can anyone send me a code?

If anyone wants the code free - first person to message gets it

EDIT - GONE -

Don't bother asking for a code. I asked before and all I got was offers for money. I have seen people let them expire rather than give them away. One day I will get one from the email or a kind soul, but who knows.
People hold out until last minute to see if they can be sold. Nothing wrong with that.

Any chance of a Flash Sale this weekend for a double dip?  

Nothing jumping out at me on the regular sale, but didn't want to use the coupon if there might be something extra this weekend.  Figured I'll use the 20% on a couple of games I've been watching that won't go on sale (ensuring next week they all drop 35% .. you're welcome)

Any chance of a Flash Sale this weekend for a double dip?

Nothing jumping out at me on the regular sale, but didn't want to use the coupon if there might be something extra this weekend. Figured I'll use the 20% on a couple of games I've been watching that won't go on sale (ensuring next week they all drop 35% .. you're welcome)
I feel like there os a Flash Sale every four weeks? I want to say the last one was only two or threw weeks ago?

I wpuld also like to add that I never get these emails. :(

I'm already like 400 games deep in my backlog and I need to stop wasting money cuz anything I buy will just plunge in value further long before I get around to playing it so..

I have a 20% code. 1st person to PM me gets it. No charge. Watch how tomorrow will be the most amazing flash sale ever and I'll be like "omfg why didn't I just shut up and shit post?"

If anyone isn’t planning on using a code, I would be extremely grateful to take it off your hands!

Two things.

1. If anyone has a code to spare, I'd be willing to trade a Steam Key for it once I verify the code works.

2. Where can I sign up for this newsletter so I can get these discounts in the future?

Wish there was a good sale to use my code on this week...  all I want so far is Celeste and it's not even on sale.   Boo....

Maybe I'll just find something else and go xbox on Celeste

Come on flash sale today!

Flash sale is typically 3rd Friday of the month, so likely next week.

Wish there was a good sale to use my code on this week... all I want so far is Celeste and it's not even on sale. Boo....

Maybe I'll just find something else and go xbox on Celeste

Come on flash sale today!

bread's done
Back