PSN Store 20% coupon in weekly PS Store email (YMMV)

DeGarmo2

CAGiversary!
Just opened my weekly email from PlayStation Store, titled “DeGarmo2, see what's new this week” and the very first thing in the email is:

“Special Limited Time Offer for Our Valued Reader

20% off total purchase

Ends 2/12/18 11:59 PT”

along with the code. Not sure if the code is the same for everyone or unique. (EDIT: They’re unique. Thanks for confirming guys) Be sure to check your email for the coupon and let us know in the comments if you did or didn’t get the coupon.

My code also starts with HS and ends with the number 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can trade a PS4 Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour add-on for a 20% code if anyone’s interested. I also have some Forza 7 dlc if anyone also has an Xbox One...

This is not really a conventional CAG deal and IMO it shouldn't really even be a thread due to how very YMMV it is. But I digress.

Sony uses individualized algorithms to target specific accounts for times they are most confident a purchase will be made (made specifically because of the discount offer) by a particular user or subset of users. They send them out in batches. I got mine a month ago. Hope that clears things up for those who feel they're being cheated or something.

Got a code in my Gmail surprisingly late, but nothing in this week's sale has my interest. So, I'm willing to trade it for either $10 PSN or Amazon GC credit if anyone's interested.

If anyone has a code to spare, I'd be willing to trade a Steam Key or two for it once I verify the code works. See my trade list for details.

Thanks to bshawnm for giving me their code. As they asked, here's what I picked up, here it is:

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

TALES OF BERSERIA

Eagle Flight

Alien Shooter

The Crew® Ultimate Edition

Celeste

If anyone has a code to spare, I'd be willing to trade a Steam Key or two for it once I verify the code works. See my trade list for details.

I have a code I'm not going to use. First person to PM me gets it.

Edit: Gone

attachicon.gif
tenor.gif
Pick a steam key:

* Hitman: Absolution
* Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light
* The Last Remnant
* Murdered: Soul Suspect
* Dungeon Siege III

Was tempted to pick up Monster Hunter digital, but the physical will probably be discounted by the time I actually get around to it. Have a code for sale if anyone’s still looking.

What's everybody using their codes on?

I'm eyeing Night in the Woods, Celeste, and Hat in Time.  Don't know which to get.

I would pick up Ghost recon wildlands but no code this time. Friend also didn't get code. I usually get them.

I have two codes, and anyone who got a code might have 2 codes as well. If you view your email as a webpage, it changes the code into a different code. I have not used my first one, after I do (Still debating getting Sword Art Online) I will post the second code.

So frustrating when I sign up for all their marketing spam and haven’t gotten one of these emails since November. Was going to rebuy JoJo for PS4 for sure this week and saw this and thought I’d pick up a couple other things. Now I’m so annoyed I may just bag the whole thing and wait for JoJo to get even cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I'm going to use my code on Celeste since PSN coupons are probably going to be the only way to get a discount on the game for a few months...

Anyone have thoughts on The Turing Test or Superhypercube?  Tempted to use the coupon on those games since they've never been on sale on PSN...

Pretty sure I'm going to use my code on Celeste since PSN coupons are probably going to be the only way to get a discount on the game for a few months...

Anyone have thoughts on The Turing Test or Superhypercube? Tempted to use the coupon on those games since they've never been on sale on PSN...
I can only speak about Night in the Woods. It’s fantastic, incredibly engaging and just charming. In my opinion anyways.

I can only speak about Night in the Woods. It’s fantastic, incredibly engaging and just charming. In my opinion anyways.
Thanks! I removed "Night in the Woods" from my post before you replied, I have a gut feeling it may get a discount... eventually... also not sure I'm in the mood for a 2D adventure game at the moment. Even if I don't pick the game up now it's still remaining on my "games I need to check out eventually" list :)

Yea, the email trick seemed to work. Hopefully people actually aren’t buying these things off people. I’ve got three extra codes now, may or may not redeem but at least it’s a free code. Message me if anyone needs one.

Hey guys, "just for kicks" I tried the alternative discount code from the webpage after using the original discount code from the email.  Used the code with a new purchase on the same PSN account.  I got the message "This discount code has already been redeemed" when trying to redeem the code.

Anyone know if Sony limits the coupon to one per account per promotion, or do both codes expire when one of the codes are used?

Either way It's probably best to use one of your code for yourself before sharing the alternative code with another user...

So frustrating when I sign up for all their marketing spam and haven’t gotten one of these emails since November. Was going to rebuy JoJo for PS4 for sure this week and saw this and thought I’d pick up a couple other things. Now I’m so annoyed I may just bag the whole thing and wait for JoJo to get even cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont buy anything and tweet at playstation about this, they may take notice. Also dont buy a code from any of the parasites on here.

bread's done
Back