CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
With today's update, in addition to
Patapon 2 being perma-price dropped to $15 and
COD:WAW Map pack being temp-price dropped to $20

You can get, for this week,
Trine for $10

Why would you spend $10 instead of $5 on Steam? For trophies of course! Up and atom! These goggles, they do nah-sing!
(And also because the Steam sale is dead)

Peruse the rest of things from Playstation.blog

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='addone']Why would you spend $10 instead of $5 on Steam? For trophies of course! Up and atom! These goggles, they do nah-sing[/QUOTE]

Sadly, that's good enough reason for me, I'm a god damn trophy whore! :cry:

EDIT: Especially a good reason since the Steam sale is DEAD, thus back at $19.99. PSN has the best price this week!

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Will wait for 5. Liked the demo Im playing Dante right now.[/QUOTE]

That's like saying you're waiting for Wipeout HD to go on sale for 5 bucks, don't think that's going to happen anytime soon...or ever. I never saw PSN games go much further than 50% off regular price. Good luck with the waiting! :lol:

[quote name='addone']
Why would you spend $10 instead of $5 on Steam? ][/QUOTE]
A few other reasons:
- A game like trine may not be the type of game everyone wants to play on a pc
- Game sharing makes this as low as 2 bucks a person
- It is generally easier to have friends gather around a tv then it is to have them gather around a computer screen (co-op)

Thanks op! I've been waiting for this.

[quote name='imcrazy']A few other reasons:
- A game like trine may not be the type of game everyone wants to play on a pc
- Game sharing makes this as low as 2 bucks a person
- It is generally easier to have friends gather around a tv then it is to have them gather around a computer screen (co-op)

Thanks op! I've been waiting for this.[/QUOTE]

Gamesharing is the huge reason I'm getting this on PSN. Ends up being $2.25/person, which is a savings of 50% from the now-dead Steam sale.

I can't figure out the burnout content.
ThePlaystation blog says:
Burnout Paradise Complete Edition Bundle ($29.99) with no information as to what is included and I can't find it in the store.
Also
Burnout Paradise Complete Downloadable Content Bundle ($19.99) I'll download this probably this week. I bought the Ultimate box a few weeks ago when it was $20.50.

[quote name='matsam']That's like saying you're waiting for Wipeout HD to go on sale for 5 bucks, don't think that's going to happen anytime soon...or ever. I never saw PSN games go much further than 50% off regular price. Good luck with the waiting! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt be surprised if it would get a perma drop, then a sale.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I can't figure out the burnout content.
ThePlaystation blog says:
Burnout Paradise Complete Edition Bundle ($29.99) with no information as to what is included and I can't find it in the store.
Also
Burnout Paradise Complete Downloadable Content Bundle ($19.99) I'll download this probably this week. I bought the Ultimate box a few weeks ago when it was $20.50.[/QUOTE]The Complete Edition Bundle is the game plus all the DLC.
The Complete Downloadable Content Bundle doesn't include the game, it's just all of the DLC.

I bought the Ultimate Box back in December when it was on sale so I just paid the extra $20 last night to get all the DLC. I also picked up Trine because I don't see this getting cheaper than $10 any time soon.

This is a full game, meaning it can be platinumed. For only $10, a great deal for a full set of trophies. I'm grabbing it.

Wicked price on this. I almost picked it up for $20 a while back, but realized $20 for a downloadable game was a bit excessive.

[quote name='spzero']Is Trine any good?[/QUOTE]

There's a demo of Trine on PSN. :)

Playing the demo convinced me to add it to my buy list, then a couple weeks later, it goes on sale. Good timing for me. :D

[quote name='SlackerTD']There's a demo of Trine on PSN. :)

Playing the demo convinced me to add it to my buy list, then a couple weeks later, it goes on sale. Good timing for me. :D[/QUOTE]

Is there? Guess it's time to check it out.

bread's done
Back