PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PimpLimp']Go look at Tanuki's post for upcoming deals again, Scott Pilgrim is included. It's $7 for normal PSN users and $5 for those with PS+.[/QUOTE]

i believe that's just a speculative list. We don't know what's going to be on sale yet. I'm in for BG&E if it goes on sale. Maybe I Am Alive too.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Ok so I tried Awesomenauts. That game is almost fucking amazing. I say almost because if you try to queue up as one person, you just get into a random game that is probably already in place and there is no way to choose I want to start a fresh game. So you usually get in a game partway through and one side has an advantage because bots suck.

The game itself is a 2D sidescrolling MOBA like Dota or LOL,. Yes it sounds weird but to sum it up, you goal is for your team to take down turrents to expose their base and then destroy it. As you kill enemies you get money to purchase new upgrades for your character in the match. You get two abilities that can be used infinite times but run on a cooldown timer once used. It's a great game, but the fact that I can't queue into a new game because queuing is all random is a huge, huge problem for me.[/QUOTE]

Why is that a big deal? Just finish the game and start a new one, then you start right at the beginning.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Is Desura on sale only one week for PS+ people? Still contemplating on getting it. Mainly want to get it to support the devs[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Datura? I was on the fence until I found out it supported 3D and then I ended up purchasing it. It's a very odd game, I don't mean that in a bad way. I actually like what I've had a chance to play so far but the Move controls suck, you can't really play from the wrist. The whole time I had to have my arm up, or out stretched, I just couldn't find a comfortable way to play. I ended up switching to the sixaxis, which isn't a whole lot better but it is better. The game itself reminds me of Myst with Fable-like graphics. It has that sense of wonder about it, I just really hope they fix the controls ...
so I can go back to fondling statue breasts and rubbing wood in the forest ... Lol. I'm kidding! You know they did that on purpose ... it just so happens her bare one is on the same side as your in-game hand well that and they practically force you to when you interact with her before you're actually supposed to.

It's that kind of awkward ... being shoved into a half naked statue thing ...

"Oh! Hello Ms. Umm don't mind me, the devs seem to have put me here and well umm I'm looking for a clue, I think ... umm I'm really not sure, let's see. Oh dear, don't mind my hand ... umm still looking ... gah! My apologies! Honestly I'm just trying to look around but hand doesn't seem to want do anything but fondle you. Oh dear, this is quite embarrassing, I believe I need to go around and rub some more wood a bit before I can successfully finish this." :applause:

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why is that a big deal? Just finish the game and start a new one, then you start right at the beginning.[/QUOTE]

He clearly stated it in the last sentence.

Also quitting games generally counts as a loss for those who track stats, which is entirely unfair when you join a losing game that ends soon after you start.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Go look at Tanuki's post for upcoming deals again, Scott Pilgrim is included. It's $7 for normal PSN users and $5 for those with PS+.[/QUOTE]

Also from Tanuki's post:

Ubisoft Sale
Disclaimer: The only thing we know about this sale is that many of Ubisoft's games on PSN will be on sale (30% off for PSN, 50% off for PS+), so this is a list of all of the Ubisoft games on PSN that could be on sale.

[quote name='Wolfkin']I would LOVE Scott Pilgrim but I doubt they'll put it on sale. Probably throw in Assassin's Creed, I'm not sure about From Dust I think it's been on sale twice now, Clash maybe, Outland. But they've done PoP and Clancy sales before. Shoot I think is likely. Rayman I could see. It will be interesting to find out.[/QUOTE]

I don't think whether or not a game has been on sale before has anything to do with whether it will go on sale again. There are lots of games that have been on sale lots of times.

Not sure if its been posted, but theres a update coming to Awesomenauts in the next month (Possibly next week or two).

The developers already confirmed 5 new prestige ranks, along with leaderboards resetting (Because they are glitched to hell and back).

Also, its already been confirmed theres 2 new characters coming out that are in the balancing stages now.

Either way, i really love the game personally, managed to get 2 of my friends addicted to it lol. The developers seem awesome as well, apparently they did a player match against a clan recently (And curbstomped them)

[quote name='Romeo']Also quitting games generally counts as a loss for those who track stats, which is entirely unfair when you join a losing game that ends soon after you start.[/QUOTE]
Normally I don't care about stats or anything like that. But last night the whole team I was on was being absolutely trounced by a team comprised of very high level players in BF1943. If the combined total number of kills and or flags captured was in double digits for my team it would've been a miracle.

I honestly wish they'd patch that game to only allow X number of higher level players per team, since I ran into that same situation later on in the night again. It's very infuriating to not even be able to make it all the way from your carrier to solid ground without being either picked off by a sniper or strafed by someone who is a flying ace.:roll:

[quote name='mkernan']Yes, absolutely yes. I was just mentioning that on Twitter the other day.[/QUOTE]

way off topic but i love your matt makes his wife play games videos

I highly recommend Beyond Good & Evil HD if it goes on sale or not. Awesome game that deserves a sequel.

I hope the Ubisoft sale isn't wasted on Tom Clancy, as that was a recent sale already.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I highly recommend Beyond Good & Evil HD if it goes on sale or not. Awesome game that deserves a sequel.[/QUOTE]

BG&E HD is very hard to play for inverted camera players. It is for me, anyway.

[quote name='tylerh1701']BG&E HD is very hard to play for inverted camera players. It is for me, anyway.[/QUOTE]
I remember having a problem with that when I played that game on my PS2, but when I played the demo I dont remember that being a problem. I just assumed they fixed it...now I can't remember lol.

Blew a couple months dust off my PS3 and picked up Sidescroller from the sale. Already had Shooter 1 and Eden gonna look at videos of the other $1 games as I still have $2.xx in my account lol.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not sure if its been posted, but theres a update coming to Awesomenauts in the next month (Possibly next week or two).

The developers already confirmed 5 new prestige ranks, along with leaderboards resetting (Because they are glitched to hell and back).

Also, its already been confirmed theres 2 new characters coming out that are in the balancing stages now.

Either way, i really love the game personally, managed to get 2 of my friends addicted to it lol. The developers seem awesome as well, apparently they did a player match against a clan recently (And curbstomped them)[/QUOTE]

agaihcea-1336769261_530x298.jpg

One of the new characters, a female and she's riding a hoverboard.

I had Pixeljunk Monsters and Eden gameshared from a friend... so I bought the tripple pack. I already owned Shooter, Shooter 2 and Sidescroller. I have every Pixeljunk game now!

PlayStation is the BESTTTTTT!!!!!!!! It, only, does EVERYTHINGGGGG!!!!!

At $12.99 for the WipeOut HD bundle and $2.99 for Sonic CD, they gave those away!!!!!!!!

[quote name='tylerh1701']Some guy dug in the Xbox files and found out a lot of info about both new characters. Nothings been confirmed yet, but my guess is this is probably legit.

http://www.xblafans.com/rumor-awesomenauts-dlc-character-info-discovered-48062.html#more-48062[/QUOTE]Thanks for sharing. It seems pretty credible to me, at least the description of Coco Nebulon and her abilities seem to match the picture in every way. I like this other potential character though, Derpl Zork. He shoots fucking cats as his basic attack.

Man I was all set to buy Shooter, but PSN has a 5.00 minimum. I know I'd probably use the remaining eventually, but it really defeats the purpose of a 1.00 game....

[quote name='brettsp']Man I was all set to buy Shooter, but PSN has a 5.00 minimum. I know I'd probably use the remaining eventually, but it really defeats the purpose of a 1.00 game....[/QUOTE]

You're right, I guess it's much more logical to pass on the game and pay the whole $10 for it, right?

Shooter may be the best deal on PSN or XBL for a buck. I dropped about 2+ hours into it just now. I've had it forever but never tried it until today, bought the code off eBay for dirt cheap when it was posted here. Kicking myself for not playing it but it and Sidescroller just gave me 5 hrs of fun!

I need to pick up some PSN credit to grab Shooter 2 while it on sale!

I FINALLY updated the PSPGo that I finally cracked open a couple of weeks ago last night. I was able to put LBP PSP and the Pinball Heroes Uncharted game on it last night. Not too bad. Even the sound over the lil speakers on it isn't half bad for a handheld.

Now I at least have something to take with me when I go outta town for work.:D

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Hmmm... Have been seeing that Pixel JUNK everywhere. Might try 1 out for a $1.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Why not just get the bundle - includes eden, monsters, and racers 2nd lap - for two dollars?

[quote name='brettsp']Man I was all set to buy Shooter, but PSN has a 5.00 minimum. I know I'd probably use the remaining eventually, but it really defeats the purpose of a 1.00 game....[/QUOTE]

If you have Gamestop Powerup Rewards you can get $3 credit for PSN for 3,820 points. No money out of pocket for at least 3 PixelJunk games!

Note: in comparison to using 4,000 points for $5 off a used game, this is not usually the biggest bang for your points, but a definite + in this scenario.

[quote name='paulwekiva']If you have Gamestop Powerup Rewards you can get $3 credit for PSN for 3,820 points. No money out of pocket for at least 3 PixelJunk games!

Note: in comparison to using 4,000 points for $5 off a used game, this is not usually the biggest bang for your points, but a definite + in this scenario.[/QUOTE]

Very cool. Wish I had enough points. I think I'm 2K short. thanks for the info however!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/13/the-drop-week-of-may-14th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

PixelJunk 4am – Utilizing the PlayStation Move motion controller and its full range of motion, players can use PixelJunk 4AM’s unique Virtual Audio Canvas to mix tracks and experiment with audio effects to create breathtaking compositions they can share and broadcast to anyone and everyone!

Prototype 2 (w/ Radnet Access Pack) – Prototype 2 continues the shape-shifting, open-world action franchise, this time focusing on Sgt. James Heller and his mission to destroy Prototype’s original anti-hero, Alex Mercer.

Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II – Available exclusively via download, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II continues the addictive side scrolling action that Sonic fans love in an all-new 2D adventure. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II comes complete with a totally reworked physics engine and all-new character animations as it expands the Sonic 4 storyline with new areas to speed through and new challenges to face.

Goldeneye 007 Reloaded (PS Move Compatible) – You are Bond, James Bond. Your mission is to recover the key to a devastating Soviet orbital weapon, GoldenEye. This reimagining of the action classic GoldenEye allows players to channel Daniel Craig’s lethal and gritty James Bond in an innovative, modern take on the legendary Bond adventure, GoldenEye. GoldenEye 007: Reloaded improves on the Wii hit with HD visuals and realistic environments running at 60-frames per second.

Jam Live Music Arcade – Jam Live Music Arcade offers a new approach to the music genre with a real-time live music sandbox that allows the player to immediately build and customize their very own tunes. Starting with any one of the 30+ licensed songs featured in the game (including hits from Modest Mouse, Fallout Boy, Fatboy Slim, Rise Against, Atmosphere and more), you get to jam with and remix all aspects of the song — guitar, bass, drums, synth and vocals — to experiment with the song and re-create it to their own personality.

Rock of Ages – Two castles stand opposed, bridged by an uneven, narrow pathway. One is yours, and you’re quite fond of it. See how the parapets catch the sunlight ever so stylishly? The other is your enemy’s; they’re a jerk, and their crappy crenellations are driving down your property values. Also, their castle sucks, justification enough to try crush it using an enormous rolling stone. Unfortunately, they’ll have a chance to plan and build up some security, doing everything they can to derail your razing rock.

PS3 Demos

PixelJunk 4am
Rock of Ages
Sonic The Hedgehog Episode II

minis

Velocity

PSone Classic

Myst – A direct port of the PC hit, MYST is a classic puzzle and exploration game. The premise is simple: the player must explore the island of Myst, researching the notes of a mysterious man, Atrus, and tracing his exploration of several distinct worlds. Through Atrus’ notes, players find solutions to puzzles that open gateways to these worlds, which they then explore to unravel the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Atrus and his two sons. The majority of the game is simply walking around the various locales, making connections between the cryptic information given and the puzzles presented. In this sense, MYST demands a great deal from the player careful attention must be paid to the slightest details. This game is more about observation and the ability to think outside the normal logic you might be accustomed to using. If you’re looking for a superb intellectual challenge, then MYST is exactly what you need.

PlayStation 2 Classic

Red Faction 2 – Red Faction II is the sequel to the popular first person shooter, Red Faction, which debuted on the PC and PS2 in 2001. Red Faction II is run on an enhanced version of Volition’s Geo-Mod engine and incorporates an in-depth storyline. Players will go on multi-objective mission with a whole arsenal of weapons and items at their disposal. Players are able to control a variety of vehicles and fight with elite squad members at their side. Red Faction II introduces refined graphics, advanced AI, customizable computer opponents for multiplayer and even new multiplayer game modes.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Anyone know the price on Sonic 4 EP II? Debating if I want to get it or wait till it hits a sale.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it will be $15.

Mods, feel free to delete this if you find it unworthy of being here, but if any kind CAGs want to trade a $20 PSN card for my 1600 MSP card, please let me know.

I haven't had a chance to pick up a card so I can get in on the Pixeljunk sale. I just can't pass up $1 deals.

[quote name='Tsel']Mods, feel free to delete this if you find it unworthy of being here, but if any kind CAGs want to trade a $20 PSN card for my 1600 MSP card, please let me know.

I haven't had a chance to pick up a card so I can get in on the Pixeljunk sale. I just can't pass up $1 deals.[/QUOTE]

Buy them with a credit card.

[quote name='Tsel']Mods, feel free to delete this if you find it unworthy of being here, but if any kind CAGs want to trade a $20 PSN card for my 1600 MSP card, please let me know.

I haven't had a chance to pick up a card so I can get in on the Pixeljunk sale. I just can't pass up $1 deals.[/QUOTE]I tried doing that in a trade thread, no takers.

The trading thread is the right thread for this kind of post.

Well this is dumb.

Went to go start up the SR3 trial. Goes to load then defaults back saying its expired. Well that was a good 15 seconds of black screen gameplay.

Probably will never get to playing the game now

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Buy them with a credit card.[/QUOTE]
I will if I can't get the PSN card before the sale ends.
[quote name='robbyH']I tried doing that in a trade thread, no takers.

The trading thread is the right thread for this kind of post.[/QUOTE]

I've posted it in the trading thread, but no luck so far.

[quote name='PimpLimp']It's not like the matchmaking is a game breaker, it's not even as big a deal as you make it out to be IMO. I've joined games where our base was already exposed and I've still gone on to win.[/QUOTE]I've NEVER seen this. Once you get your base exposed it's always game over. Heck I normally don't have time to deploy before the base is dead. Sometimes I do and I can fight.. but normally that's game.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Normally I don't care about stats or anything like that. But last night the whole team I was on was being absolutely trounced by a team comprised of very high level players in BF1943. If the combined total number of kills and or flags captured was in double digits for my team it would've been a miracle.

I honestly wish they'd patch that game to only allow X number of higher level players per team, since I ran into that same situation later on in the night again. It's very infuriating to not even be able to make it all the way from your carrier to solid ground without being either picked off by a sniper or strafed by someone who is a flying ace.:roll:[/QUOTE]wait a minute.. I was going to point out you can't get killed during deployment in Awesomenauts but... it occurs to me this isn't an awesomenauts thread and perhaps you're speaking or some other game?

[quote name='PimpLimp']
agaihcea-1336769261_530x298.jpg
One of the new characters, a female and she's riding a hoverboard.[/QUOTE]I was just saying to myself we do need a female Awesomenaut.

Is there a thread or CAG clan or whatever? Because I'm almost max level and I have no idea what this prestige thing is (but if it's what I think I'm super amazed people are doing it more than 3 times already) and I did have a few questions about the performance chart.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I've had a ps3 since 2007 and never bought anything off psn. I'll have to download some pixeljunk games at this price. Thanks op[/QUOTE]
That's impressive man.. I mean you can get quite a few games even if your barrier for purchase is

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I've had a ps3 since 2007 and never bought anything off psn. I'll have to download some pixeljunk games at this price. Thanks op[/QUOTE]

You've missed out on some awesome games.

[quote name='Wolfkin']I've NEVER seen this. Once you get your base exposed it's always game over. Heck I normally don't have time to deploy before the base is dead. Sometimes I do and I can fight.. but normally that's game.

wait a minute.. I was going to point out you can't get killed during deployment in Awesomenauts but... it occurs to me this isn't an awesomenauts thread and perhaps you're speaking or some other game?

I was just saying to myself we do need a female Awesomenaut.

Is there a thread or CAG clan or whatever? Because I'm almost max level and I have no idea what this prestige thing is (but if it's what I think I'm super amazed people are doing it more than 3 times already) and I did have a few questions about the performance chart.[/QUOTE]Haha maybe it sounded more epic than it actually was. If I remember correctly I joined and the opposing team only had 1 damaged turret left protecting their base. I destroyed that turret and their base before they could destroy mine but to my teammates credit, I'm pretty sure they were slaughtering the other team while I did all this.

And yeah I felt the same way and was trying not to spam this thread with Awesomenaut stuff, but I couldn't help sharing this little tidbit:
Rumored New Character Sprites
rumoredawesomenautssprites.png

But more on topic, I'm looking forward to free Rock of Ages next week. And is there any update on the Ubisoft sale?

[quote name='PimpLimp']But more on topic, I'm looking forward to free Rock of Ages next week. And is there any update on the Ubisoft sale?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't really impressed with Rock of Ages on 360, but free is free.

No update on the Ubisoft sale, may be posted tomorrow or early Tuesday, or we may be waiting til we get the update on Tuesday, which has been coming in at extremely reasonable times.

[quote name='Wolfkin']wait a minute.. I was going to point out you can't get killed during deployment in Awesomenauts but... it occurs to me this isn't an awesomenauts thread and perhaps you're speaking or some other game?.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I was talking about Battlefield 1943 and how the team I was on last week was getting absolutely annihilated by people in fighter planes from the get go on the one round. It was all very high level players on the other team versus the team I was on which had a few high level people, but that didn't help since we couldn't even get more than 50 feet from our aircraft carrier before getting shot dead.:roll::whistle2:#

[quote name='PimpLimp']But more on topic, I'm looking forward to free Rock of Ages next week. And is there any update on the Ubisoft sale?[/QUOTE]I'd like to know as well, to see if Rayman 3 HD gets put on sale.

& looking forward to Rock of Ages as well. I was gonna wait for a sale for the XBLA version after trying the demo, but getting it for free will do quite nicely.

[quote name='canvasch']sucks.. i just went to go buy From Dust.... and it's not on sale :(
feel free to pm me if you're down for a gameshare.[/QUOTE]

If it is going to be on sale, it wouldn't go into effect until Tuesday afternoon whenever the PS store updates.

So with all that Uncharted 2 DLC dropped to Free, is all that the equivalent of the GOTY edition? Could I buy the vanilla edition of U2+free DLC, or should I put more cash into getting the GOTY edition? Is the GOTY extra content on-disc, or a download card? Thanks, I'm a new owner of a PS3, so I'm just curious.

[quote name='hypertails02']So with all that Uncharted 2 DLC dropped to Free, is all that the equivalent of the GOTY edition? Could I buy the vanilla edition of U2+free DLC, or should I put more cash into getting the GOTY edition? Is the GOTY extra content on-disc, or a download card? Thanks, I'm a new owner of a PS3, so I'm just curious.[/QUOTE]

The GOTY includes a voucher code in the box. The extras aren't on the disc. The GOTY also includes a pinball table and a 4-part motion comic that still cost money. If you find the vanilla version for cheaper, it'd be best to pick that up. The best of the GOTY DLC content is what is now available for free on PSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back