PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='canvasch']sucks.. i just went to go buy From Dust.... and it's not on sale :(
feel free to pm me if you're down for a gameshare.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mkernan']If it is going to be on sale, it wouldn't go into effect until Tuesday afternoon whenever the PS store updates.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Next time you make a potential sale list Frisky, you're gonna need to use bigger, bolder, redder letters in your disclaimer. :)

[quote name='tylerh1701']I wasn't really impressed with Rock of Ages on 360, but free is free.

No update on the Ubisoft sale, may be posted tomorrow or early Tuesday, or we may be waiting til we get the update on Tuesday, which has been coming in at extremely reasonable times.[/QUOTE]
They said on the Blogcast that there would be a post today or tomorrow with more details, so we should hopefully know more about it before the update.
[quote name='apinunw']I cannot buy PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe from my Vita. Do I have to wait until 15th? I afraid that it will not be at this price.[/QUOTE]
You will have to wait until tomorrow, but if you want to buy it on sale now, try Media Go to buy things from the PSP's store. Then you should be able to download it from the Vita's store when it's made compatible.

[quote name='Thrinn']The GOTY includes a voucher code in the box. The extras aren't on the disc. The GOTY also includes a pinball table and a 4-part motion comic that still cost money. If you find the vanilla version for cheaper, it'd be best to pick that up. The best of the GOTY DLC content is what is now available for free on PSN.[/QUOTE]Awesome, thanks! You'll save me a few dollars. :applause:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They said on the Blogcast that there would be a post today or tomorrow with more details, so we should hopefully know more about it before the update.[/QUOTE]

Good news. Thanks.

Hopefully ACII goes on sale for 10 cuz I'm go buy a 20 psn card right now. If not I guess I could just buy Journey.

[quote name='Halo05']Finally. I'm there day one either on 360 or PSN.

Ooh, maybe we'll get a PS+ discount, that would make my decision easy.[/QUOTE]Well if you're gonna get it day one you might want to know that it doesn't hit the 360 till the day after it hits the PSN.

[quote name='headphase']CRAP. I bought Rayman Origins for full price today.[/QUOTE]
It's worth every penny you paid. I've been playing the fuck out of it on my Vita and loving every minute of it. You can tell that the people who made the game absolutely loved what they were doing.

I noticed this extra bit of info on the VF5 release date post:
Character customization DLC packs will be available immediately upon launch for all 19 fighters, with each character customization pack costing $4.99/£3.59/AUD$6.25/€4.49 for PSN and 400 Microsoft Points for XBLA, and will contain 600-950 customization items. Two additional customization bundle packs, consisting of nine characters’ worth of DLC items and the other with 10 characters’ worth, will also be available at launch for $14.99/£9.99/AUD$18.25/ €12.99 each on PSN and 1,200 Microsoft Points each on XBLA.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I noticed this extra bit of info on the VF5 release date post:[/QUOTE]

Crazy, but I guess that's the best way for them to make money. I wonder if you earn any of that stuff when buying or if it just unlocks for use after purchase.

[quote name='Guillermo_IGN']does the sale end on tuesday morning or tuesday midnight?[/QUOTE]
Tuesday. Could be any time. Buy it today to guarantee the discount price.

Quite interested in VF5, always heard good things about the series but never got into it. (Atleast since like the first 3 lol, last i remember playing it was in the arcade when the characters still moon jumped).

Also, cant wait for tommorows update, final batch of FF13-2 DLC

[quote name='jwk94']PixelJunk sale ends with today's update. Didn't rayman get delayed?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, supposedly it did. However, it would make a lot more sense if it were on sale tomorrow with the Ubisoft sale (although maybe the Ubisoft sale isn't gonna show up til the 29th and the blogcast guys had bad info).

No matter, we'll find out tomorrow.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Oh yeah, supposedly it did. However, it would make a lot more sense if it were on sale tomorrow with the Ubisoft sale (although maybe the Ubisoft sale isn't gonna show up til the 29th and the blogcast guys had bad info).

No matter, we'll find out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Nah, Ubisoft sale will still go on tomorrow while Rayman will follow through next week. If they were going to delay the sale, they would've said so by now.

[quote name='j.t']Hopefully ACII goes on sale for 10 cuz I'm go buy a 20 psn card right now. If not I guess I could just buy Journey.[/QUOTE]
that would be nice.. if Journey goes on sale. I will very likely buy it.

I'm thinking of trading in a couple of games for a PSN card and using it on I Am Alive. That and Journey are the only PSN games that have caught my eye. Anyone have an opinion on I Am Alive? I played the demo and enjoyed it, but I'm always weary about paying anything more than $10 on a downloadable game, even if it is only $.50 more on sale. :p

Just got the 4 Pixeljunk games for $3, so glad i decided to check this thread, been wanting to try those lol.

On a side note, kind of excited to see what the Ubisoft sale will have. Usually Sony updates their blog with sale info on Monday sometime. Its killing me man!!

I was wondering the same thing about I Am Alive. What do you guys think of it? I really didn't like the demo but something tells me that I may be missing out or maybe I was playing it wrong. There have been plenty of times where I hated the demo for a game and ended up loving the full version.

Never saw a pixeljunk game in the vita store. I thought someone said Monsters would be available on the 15th? I'm sure I missed somethin about that but I woulda liked to pick it up today

[quote name='def PD']Com'on Beyond Good & Evil HD and I Am Alive sale price! *fingers crossed*[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm hoping for. Today was the perfect day for me to get my free $50 psn card from getting the Playstation CC. Spend 3 bucks on pixel junk games, got $50 \\:D/

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']I'm thinking of trading in a couple of games for a PSN card and using it on I Am Alive. That and Journey are the only PSN games that have caught my eye. Anyone have an opinion on I Am Alive? I played the demo and enjoyed it, but I'm always weary about paying anything more than $10 on a downloadable game, even if it is only $.50 more on sale. :p[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dobedobedo']I was wondering the same thing about I Am Alive. What do you guys think of it? I really didn't like the demo but something tells me that I may be missing out or maybe I was playing it wrong. There have been plenty of times where I hated the demo for a game and ended up loving the full version.[/QUOTE]
Here's an IGN review for both of you. I was waiting for this game since the original teaser trailer. But once it switched development from one portion of Ubisoft to the next I got a lil leery of how it would turn out. The video review linked below proves to me that I was right in that line of thinking.:cry::whistle2:#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlkwNclPCYE

Compare that review to this initial trailer for the game(back when it was supposed to be a full retail release) from back in 2008. This trailer had me initially excited for the title. But once it became a DL only title and a typical shooter type experience, all I could do was yawn out of boredom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ6Aely9YrQ

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-sellers-i-am-alive-survives-the-competition/

April was a close race for the top spot: PSN exclusive Journey continued to see major play, with fighting game par excellence SkullGirls and emotionally exhausting survival epic The Walking Dead Episode 1 following close behind. But it was Ubisoft’s harrowing tale of one man’s survival amidst catastrophe that claimed the top spot — I Am Alive was this month’s most-downloaded PSN game.

On PS Vita, Escape Plan entered its third month of leadership on the PS Vita PlayStation Store. In Add-Ons, Call of Duty content (both new and old) stormed in, while MLB 12: The Show content shared some of the top honors.

Get the download on all of April’s top sellers below. Think you can predict what next month’s top sellers will be? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Top 20 PSN and PS3 Full Games

1) I Am Alive – Ubisoft’s twist on the survival genre edged it above last month’s top seller Journey.
2) Journey
3) SkullGirls
4) The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day – TellTale explores player choice and consequence.
5) The House of the Dead 4
6) Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
7) Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
8) Grand Theft Auto IV
9) NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
10) Gotham City Impostors – Fervent support from developer and community for this multiplayer world.
11) Sonic CD
12) inFAMOUS Festival of Blood – Last year’s dark adventure demonstrates impressive staying power.
13) World Gone Sour
14) Resident Evil 4
15) The Simpsons Arcade Game
16) Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
17) Dead Rising 2 Off The Record
18) Warrior Orochi 3
19) Pinball Arcade – Cracking the top 20 on both PS3 and PS Vita, this realistic pinball simulation packed an impressive value proposition: buy one version and you get the other for free.
20) Castle Crashers

Top 10 PS Vita Games

1) Escape Plan – With a friendly price point and continuing Add-On content, there’s no reason every PS Vita owner shouldn’t have this gem.
2) Pinball Arcade
3) Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
4) Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
5) Plants vs. Zombies
6) Super Stardust Delta
7) Unit 13
8) StarDrone Extreme
9) Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
10) MLB 12 The Show

Top 5 PS3 Add-Ons

1) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Collection 1 – A special collection of all the current Add-On proved too good for COD fans to pass up.
2) MLB 12 The Show Road to the Show Training Points (6,000)
3) Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection: Content Pack 4
4) MLB 12 The Show Road to the Show Training Points (1,000)
5) Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation: Content Pack 2

Top 5 PSone Classics

1) Final Fantasy VII – Final Fantasy VII is Final Fantasy VII. You know the deal.
2) Resident Evil 2
3) Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
4) Final Fantasy IX
5) Final Fantasy VIII

Top 5 PSP Games

1) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite – Addictive Monster Hunting action just barely edged out the competition to reach the top PSP spot!
2) Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
3) Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
4) Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
5) NBA 2K12 PSP

New PSP and Mini Vita compatability update coming today!

Available Today

PSP Titles:
Cho Aniki Zero (Aksys Games Localization, Inc.)
Strikers 1945 Plus (PM Studios, Inc.)
Tom Clancy’S Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (UbiSoft, Inc.)
Tom Clancy’S Rainbow Six: Vegas (UbiSoft, Inc.)
Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance (XSEED JKS, Inc.)
Ys: I & II Chronicles Digital (XSEED JKS, Inc.)
PSP minis:
Aero Racer (Halfbrick Studios)
Age Of Zombies (Halfbrick Studios)
Blast Off (Halfbrick Studios)
Dynogems (StormBasic)
Echoes (Halfbrick Studios)
Me Monstar: Hear Me Roar (Cohort Studios)
Vempire (Impressionware Srl)
Coming Soon

PSP Titles:
3D Twist & Match (Sanuk Games)
Aedis Eclipse: Generation Of Chaos Legacy (NIS America, Inc.)
Bejeweled 2 (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Beta Bloc (D3 Publisher of America)
Brain Challenge (Gameloft)
Dead Head Fred (D3 Publisher of America)
Field Commander (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Gods Eater Burst (D3 Publisher of America)
Groovin’ Blocks (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
King Of Pool (Nordcurrent UAB)
Luxor: Pharaoh’S Challenge Umd Legacy (Mumbo Jumbo)
Major League Baseball 2K10 (2KGames)
Mercury Meltdown (Ignition Entertainment)
Mx Vs Atv Untamed (THQ, Inc.)
Peggle (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Prehistoric Isle (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge Of The Warlords (D3 Publisher of America)
Reel Fishing: The Great Outdoors Legacy (Natsume, Inc.)
Split Second (Disney Interactive Studios)
Super Pocket Tennis (D3 Publisher of America)
The Red Star (XS Games, LLC)
Unbound Saga (Vogster Entertainment, LLC)
Undead Knights Digital (Tecmo Koei America Corporation)
Uno (Gameloft)
Untold Legends: Brotherhood Of The Blade (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Untold Legends: The Warrior’S Code French (Sony Online Entertainment LLC)
Work Time Fun (D3 Publisher of America)
WWE All Stars (THQ, Inc.)
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 (THQ, Inc.)
PSP minis:
5 In 1 Solitaire (Digital Leisure)
Alien Zombie Death (PomPom Games)
Arcade Air Hockey & Bowling (Icon Games)
Babel: The King Of The Blocks (StormBasic)
Bashi Blocks (Icon Games)
Bermuda Triangle (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Breakquest (Beatshapers)
Bubble Trubble (Creat Studios)
Card Shark (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Carnivores: Ice Age (Beatshapers)
Cohort Chess (Cohort Studios)
Doodle Fit (Gamelion)
Doodle Pool (Big Head Games)
Duael Invaders (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Enigmo (Beatshapers)
Family Games (Icon Games)
Farm Frenzy (Alawar Entertainment, Inc.)
Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
Fly Fu (Invictus Games LTD.)
Galcon Labs (Beatshapers)
Gamocracy One : Legend Of Robot (AYEWARE / Bearded Ladies Consulting)
Gold Medalist (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Guerrilla War (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Hal 21 (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Hero Of Sparta (Gameloft)
Hysteria Project 2 (Sanuk Games)
Ikari Warriors (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Ikari Warriors Ii: Victory Road (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Jelly Pops (PomPom Games)
Karimogi (StormBasic)
Labyrinth (Bigben Interactive, S.A.)
Let’S Golf (Gameloft)
Marvin’S Maze (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Mecho Wars (Creat Studios)
Omg-Z! (Laughing Jackal Ltd)
One Epic Game (Grip Digital)
Ozma Wars (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
P.O.W. – Prisoners Of War (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Pipe Madness (AYEWARE / Bearded Ladies Consulting)
Pix N Love Rush (Sanuk Games)
Psycho Soldier (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Red Bull X-Fighters (Xendex)
Rumble Trucks (Playerthree Ltd)
Street Smart (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
The 2D Adventures Of Rotating Octopus Character (Dakko Dakko Ltd.)
The Impossible Game (Grip Digital)
The Marbians (Nordisk Film Distribution A/S)
Twin Blades (Sanuk Games)
Vanguard Ii (SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION)
Wackylands Boss (Creat Studios)
Yetisports (Xendex)
Zombie Racers (Big Head Games)

Did the update aleady happen? Just tried to get a few of the PixelJunk games and they are not showing the sale prices. But, Rock of Ages isn't listed in the PS+ section as a free game. Did I miss the sale? Usually the update is not this early....

Here's the Ubisoft update:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/15/ubisoft-sale-deep-discounts-on-psn-starting-today/

From Dust – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Outland – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Beyond Good & Evil HD – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Scott Pilgrim – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Prince of Persia Classic – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – PlayStation Plus price $14.69; Sale price $20.99
Assassin’s Creed 2 – PlayStation Plus price *$9.79; Sale price $13.99
Assassin’s Creed – PlayStation Plus price *$9.79; Sale price $13.99
Far Cry 2 – PlayStation Plus price *$9.79; Sale price $13.99
Call of Juarez 2 – PlayStation Plus price *$9.79; Sale price $13.99
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands – PlayStation Plus price *$9.79; Sale price $13.99
Prince of Persia (2008) – PlayStation Plus price *$9.79; Sale price $13.99
Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy HD – PlayStation Plus price $19.59; Sale price $27.99
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – Da Vinci Disappearance DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Assassin’s Creed 2 – Battle of Forli DLC – PlayStation Plus price $1.95; Sale price $2.79
Assassin’s Creed 2 – Bonfire of Vanities DLC – PlayStation Plus price $3.42; Sale price $4.89
Far Cry 2 – Fortunes Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $2.44; Sale price $3.49
Call of Juarez 2 – Old West Map Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Prince of Persia (2008) – Epilogue DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Scott Pilgrim – Knives Chau Add-On Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $0.97; Sale price $1.39
Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines (PSP) – PlayStation Plus price $9.79; Sale price $13.99
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Complete Edition (includes Da Vinci Disappearance, Animus Project Update 1, Animus Project Update 2 and Copernicus Conspiracy Missions) – PlayStation Plus price $14.99; Sale price $24.99
Far Cry 2 Complete Edition (includes Fortune Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99
Prince of Persia (2008) Complete Edition (includes Epilogue) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99
Scott Pilgrim Complete Edition (includes Knives Chau Add-On Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $4.79; Sale price $7.99
Call of Juarez 2 Complete Edition (includes Old West Map Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99

Might pick up the Far Cry Fortunes pack to go along with my free Fry Cry 2.

EDIT: Fixed with corrected prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Dust – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Outland – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Beyond Good & Evil HD – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Scott Pilgrim – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Prince of Persia Classic – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – PlayStation Plus price $14.69; Sale price $20.99
Assassin’s Creed 2 – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Assassin’s Creed – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Far Cry 2 – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Call of Juarez 2 – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Prince of Persia (2008) – PlayStation Plus price $13.99; Sale price $9.79
Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy HD – PlayStation Plus price $19.59; Sale price $27.99
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones – PlayStation Plus price $7.34; Sale price $10.49
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – Da Vinci Disappearance DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Assassin’s Creed 2 – Battle of Forli DLC – PlayStation Plus price $1.95; Sale price $2.79
Assassin’s Creed 2 – Bonfire of Vanities DLC – PlayStation Plus price $3.42; Sale price $4.89
Far Cry 2 – Fortunes Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $2.44; Sale price $3.49
Call of Juarez 2 – Old West Map Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Prince of Persia (2008) – Epilogue DLC – PlayStation Plus price $4.89; Sale price $6.99
Scott Pilgrim – Knives Chau Add-On Pack DLC – PlayStation Plus price $0.97; Sale price $1.39
Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines (PSP) – PlayStation Plus price $9.79; Sale price $13.99
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Complete Edition (includes Da Vinci Disappearance, Animus Project Update 1, Animus Project Update 2 and Copernicus Conspiracy Missions) – PlayStation Plus price $14.99; Sale price $24.99
Far Cry 2 Complete Edition (includes Fortune Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99
Prince of Persia (2008) Complete Edition (includes Epilogue) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99
Scott Pilgrim Complete Edition (includes Knives Chau Add-On Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $4.79; Sale price $7.99
Call of Juarez 2 Complete Edition (includes Old West Map Pack) – PlayStation Plus price $11.99; Sale price $19.99

There you have it. Update is up at the PS Blog, I'll let Frisky handle the formal post.

Some of the PS+ prices are typos on the blog, they can't be higher than the regular sales price.. lol

Anyway, nothing really interests me from this update.

Bleh, I missed that disclaimer when I was looking at the Ubisoft list in the second post earlier. I Am Alive was the only title I was interested in.

[quote name='rainking187']Bleh, I missed that disclaimer when I was looking at the Ubisoft list in the second post earlier. I Am Alive was the only title I was interested in.[/QUOTE]

True that. Although, if I can get a PS+ membership on the cheap, I'd have snagged at least one of the PoP titles. Otherwise, I already own Scott Pilgrim (which is bloody awesome, for anyone wondering) and played the AC titles, so not much for me.

[quote name='Backlash']Did the update aleady happen? Just tried to get a few of the PixelJunk games and they are not showing the sale prices. But, Rock of Ages isn't listed in the PS+ section as a free game. Did I miss the sale? Usually the update is not this early....[/QUOTE]
Yep. I was just gonna grab Pixeljunk Sidescroller myself for $1. But the sale prices are already gone, even though the page still says they're 'on sale'.

Oh well.

Also how the fuck is MSRP($59.99) considered a 'discount' on the downloadable version of Saint's Row 3? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back