PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gettinmoney662']What made you think it'd be up till July 5th? July 5th is a Thursday.[/QUOTE]

It was available until June 5th, I assume they just misread it.

[quote name='RiPPn']Troll much? Why are you even commenting on this thread if you despise PS+ so badly. We get it, it's not for you, let's turn the page now. Your not going to convince the rest of us that know this is a great deal even at full price to change our minds, so go away. Oh and your signature is god awful.[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:Another person who thinks THEIR opinion is THE ONLY ONE and that anyone who doesn't think it's right is WRONG/a "troll".

I actually come to this thread to check out the deals for the Playstation Store, whether it's for the deals for PS+ or not. So unless your name is Cheapy(or one of the mods), you can cuz I'll keep coming back to check for deals I want.

As for my sig, you're welcome. I'm glad I could annoy you with it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sure thing.;) I never turn down free shit.:razz: Like I said, if I got in on the $15 Target error I might be singing a different tune, but $50 a year isn't my idea of a good deal.:booty:[/QUOTE]There's no doubt that when the Target deal was going on, you were posting non-stop about what a terrible deal PS+ was even at $15. Sometimes your cheapness gets the best of you. :)

Yeah I know. Not to mention my laziness got the best of me. I decided to finally go out the exact day that Target FINALLY put up the ad correction thing for that oopsie.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol::applause:Another person who thinks THEIR opinion is THE ONLY ONE and that anyone who doesn't think it's right is WRONG/a "troll".

I actually come to this thread to check out the deals for the Playstation Store, whether it's for the deals for PS+ or not. So unless your name is Cheapy(or one of the mods), you can cuz I'll keep coming back to check for deals I want.

As for my sig, you're welcome. I'm glad I could annoy you with it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think my opinion is the only one, read back several pages, your pretty much the only one with your opinion while pretty much the majority shares mine, hardly making me the only one. And you can check deals with out commenting, your only commenting to get a rise of people, hence the reason you sir are a troll.

[quote name='RiPPn']I don't think my opinion is the only one, read back several pages, your pretty much the only one with your opinion while pretty much the majority shares mine, hardly making me the only one. And you can check deals with out commenting, your only commenting to get a rise of people, hence the reason you sir are a troll.[/QUOTE]
Yep. That's it. You got me. I'm a 'troll'. God, I love that term. People are so easy to use it to label someone they just plain don't like. It's fine if you don't like my opinion, but just like you think I shouldn't have the ability to comment on the deals(or lack thereof) that I don't like I feel that those who just absolutely feel the 'need' to comment about how my comments are unwanted should keep them to themselves.

Like it's been said, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. That works BOTH ways, you know.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I wasn't saying that's the deal I want, just the price I'd only be willing to pay for the PS+ service for a year.:D[/QUOTE]

The service has come an incredibly LONG way since its inception. Give it credit. Certainly a better value than LIVE and arguably just as a useful as netflix/amazon video (with obvious differences). I get the whole "not really owning the games" beef you have, but that's the inevitable future we're facing anyway. Also -- I probably would have never bought Space Marine, Trine or all the countless games they promote & discount.

Anyway, this recent update was enough to compel me to finally sign up (albeit with BB trade credit). $260 in games?! Come on! Honestly, I wish I had signed up earlier so that I could have saved a few bucks on the thatgamecompany sale. Oh, and show me where you can get Sly Cooper for cheaper.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yep. That's it. You got me. I'm a 'troll'. God, I love that term. People are so easy to use it to label someone they just plain don't like. It's fine if you don't like my opinion, but just like you think I shouldn't have the ability to comment on the deals(or lack thereof) that I don't like I feel that those who just absolutely feel the 'need' to comment about how my comments are unwanted should keep them to themselves.

Like it's been said, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. That works BOTH ways, you know.;)[/QUOTE]

Never said I don't like you, in fact I have seen your posts in other threads and your usually quite productive and contribute. But in this thread whenever someone says something positive about the service, there you are making some disparaging comment. One or two negative posts is enough to convey your opinion about the deal, you have gone far beyond that. But your right I'm not a mod or cheapy, so continue doing what your doing, I've said all I'm going to about this.

[quote name='breakfuss']The service has come an incredibly LONG way since its inception. Give it credit. Certainly a better value than LIVE and arguably just as a useful as netflix/amazon video (with obvious differences). I get the whole "not really owning the games" beef you have, but that's the inevitable future we're facing anyway.[/quote]
Maybe you'll still be gaming if the games go all digital download, but once they attempt to make a console which is all DD then I'm done gaming, since I still prefer my physical copies of games unless they're $10 or less.;) But yeah, it has come quite a way. I just wish that Sony had actually given us discounts that were more substantial WITHOUT adding a paying tier to PSN.

Also -- I probably would have never bought Space Marine, Trine or all the countless games they promote & discount.
I bought Space Marine using one of the @Gamer coupons for $10 or so. My one buddy played through it and I finished about 1/3 of it before I got bored/annoyed with the repetitive kill animations for the Orcs to gain health and quit out. I even got more than I paid(in credit) for it at BB, so win-win.
Anyway, this recent update was enough to compel me to finally sign up (albeit with BB trade credit). $260 in games?! Come on! Honestly, I wish I had signed up earlier so that I could have saved a few bucks on the thatgamecompany sale.
If I still had some leftover BB gaming credit I might've considered it. But I think I have about $4 left there and that's likely going towards a copy of Dragon Age II that I'll play whenever I get bored of Just Cause 2.
Oh, and show me where you can get Sly Cooper for cheaper.
I'm pretty sure the Sly Cooper Collection is $20 used right now at BB. With my Gamer's Club Unlocked 10%($2) off I can get it for $18 and with their 100% trade promo going on now(and for all of June supposedly) I could trade it back in for $13.20 after promo and 10% bump from GCU. So in the end, it'd cost me $4.80 to play and beat all three.;) Once again, I would also own the actual game disc and not just the DD files, at least for as long as it took to beat the games.:)

[quote name='RiPPn']Never said I don't like you, in fact I have seen your posts in other threads and your usually quite productive and contribute. But in this thread whenever someone says something positive about the service, there you are making some disparaging comment.[/quote]
Not always. I believe I did recently remark in this thread about how much I'm enjoying both the 5 in 1 arcade Mini I bought for $1 and that weird(but fun) World Gone Sour game that only costs $5.
One or two negative posts is enough to convey your opinion about the deal, you have gone far beyond that.
I only usually post in response to someone else quoting me. I try not to really be too negative anymore. But I can see where you're coming from. However, I was not speaking to you for all of those responses and simply pointing out why I was disagreeing with the person I was quoting.

Sorry if I come off as strongly opinionated and seem to be shitting on the PS+ service. I definitely like the discounts I've received while I've been using the 4 PS+ codes I had, but a bit better of a preview the week before a sale goes live with some sorta hints might convince me to pony up. Not knowing what's gonna be on sale is a crap shoot and having some way of suggesting to Sony what we'd like to see go on sale would push me towards considering a sub. But at the same time, I would likely only use it for the discounts, since most of the free games are either stuff I've already played, stuff I still own, stuff I would never play or stuff I could borrow from a friend.

Too...many...games.

Some of the games on this list I downloaded for super cheap from Amazon back around the holidays. I think I got JC2 and Tomb Raider for a combined 5 bucks but I never started them and would prefer to play them on the PS3 for the trophies. I bought InFamous 2 on disc but never played it. Might as well sell it off and get the download. Can't wait to play Choplifter (GET TO THE CHOPPA) and VF5. My daughter will love playing R&C. Awesome job, Sony. Now I have to tear myself away from Diablo 3.

I signed up for PS+ two months ago solely to take advantage of the FF sale and other than that, it hasn't been great for me. A sale on Outland, a sale on Beyond Good & Evil, I played the free Shank 2 a little bit. I was unsure about continuing it at the end of the month.

Twelve games for free rental now and at least one of them is something I would buy (Infamous 2) if I saw it for $20 in the store. Yes, that was certainly worth my initial $18 investment. I think I will renew.

Oh, Anyone know if the disc version of R&C All 4 One and the download version use the same save?

I got the disc version for Xmas and never got around to playing it. I guess it would be easier to boot up and play the download one (once I spend 14 GB worth of time downloading it) but I'd like the ability to maintain lifelong possession of the disc and play that if lose PS+.

Prolly a moot point. I'm not the one to replay games typically and would I really still need to play that game a year from now

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']In my case it's not about having the money for a new HD. It's these damn HD manufactures still gouging prices on HD's. Kinda sucks too because I really wanted to replace my HD since December :lol:.[/QUOTE]

A bunch of factories were destroyed last year by a typhoon. They are still getting things back together. The magnetic drives you have to use on the PS3 are made in asia while the new solid state drives are still made in the states. That's why magnetic drives are still so high and solid state drives have continued to fall.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It was never coming this week. They announced a release date of 6/19, so two weeks from now.[/QUOTE]
Oh cool. I've been looking for Tomba for a while now. Seems like a long time I've been waiting.

Really disappointed that some of the retail games won't accept my old disc version saves- I beat just cause 2 and had access to all the fun toys, no point in getting it again if I have to start over

Anyone know if infamous 2 digital version will accept my save? Also sly 1 won't take my save from the he collection

[quote name='garrett007']Holy S***, after 16 hours my ps3 only downloaded 3 out of the 12 games! I'm giving it a break for the day[/QUOTE]

I got like all 8 of them in just a couple of hours :)

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Really disappointed that some of the retail games won't accept my old disc version saves- I beat just cause 2 and had access to all the fun toys, no point in getting it again if I have to start over

Anyone know if infamous 2 digital version will accept my save? Also sly 1 won't take my save from the he collection[/QUOTE]

I don't know about infamous 2, but I'm going to try lbp 2 after it installs. If I get that same problem, I'll probably have to go buy a retail disk again.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Really disappointed that some of the retail games won't accept my old disc version saves- I beat just cause 2 and had access to all the fun toys, no point in getting it again if I have to start over

Anyone know if infamous 2 digital version will accept my save? Also sly 1 won't take my save from the he collection[/QUOTE]

I'm not positive on Infamous 2 since I hadn't played my disc version yet, but I played Infamous 1 on disc and then got the free PS+ version and my gamed picked up right where my disc version left off, so that one did accept it.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Oh cool. I've been looking for Tomba for a while now. Seems like a long time I've been waiting.[/QUOTE]

yeah I never thought it would come out on psn but definitely going to support them for jumping through all those hoops (plus I want tomba 2)

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']So many great free games on PSN! Too bad my PS+ expires in a week or two.[/QUOTE]

I think I have read comments like this at least a dozen times on this thread so far since the new games announced. So go buy a new PS+ card. Problem solved.

Also, people complain that this is a bad deal because you can't keep the games after your sub expires. Can you keep Netflix instant movies after your sub expires? Can you "keep" shows off of HBOGO at all, let alone when you stop subscribing to HBO? Of course not. Now I know people will come back and say "yeah, but you can choose from thousands of movies and they stream, etc.", but it would be hard to stream 15GB of an open-world game in high def without frame rate issues, just ask people who use Onlive or whatever that service is called. Sony could give us nothing just like microsoft does (disclaimer, I own both systems). Just appreciate the deal, everyone, and stop acting so entitled.

Lbp 2 retail saves do work with the PSN version. I'm sorry I can't confirm infamous 2 since I never tried my retail copy before trading it in.

Yes, I think this is a remarkable upgrade for PS+, but I have a feeling that Sony is going to wait about six months and then announce a price increase.

[quote name='warreni']Yes, I think this is a remarkable upgrade for PS+, but I have a feeling that Sony is going to wait about six months and then announce a price increase.[/QUOTE]

So stock up on cards.

Just Cause 2 (UE version) worked with my save, so I'm surprised it didn't work for you. I deleted the install/update in the Game Data folder beforehand, so maybe that is helpful.

A good, though not quick, way to check if saves work is to try the Full Game Trial if there is one, as that will tell you if your saves work.

[quote name='aus_nacht']A bunch of factories were destroyed last year by a typhoon. They are still getting things back together. The magnetic drives you have to use on the PS3 are made in asia while the new solid state drives are still made in the states. That's why magnetic drives are still so high and solid state drives have continued to fall.[/QUOTE]

You can install a SSD in the PS3, but it's not really worth the extra $, since the only thing it really speeds up is game installs and can reduce load times for some games.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-can-ssd-upgrades-boost-ps3-performance

[quote name='stikmanrp']I think I have read comments like this at least a dozen times on this thread so far since the new games announced. So go buy a new PS+ card. Problem solved.

Also, people complain that this is a bad deal because you can't keep the games after your sub expires. Can you keep Netflix instant movies after your sub expires? Can you "keep" shows off of HBOGO at all, let alone when you stop subscribing to HBO? Of course not. Now I know people will come back and say "yeah, but you can choose from thousands of movies and they stream, etc.", but it would be hard to stream 15GB of an open-world game in high def without frame rate issues, just ask people who use Onlive or whatever that service is called. Sony could give us nothing just like microsoft does (disclaimer, I own both systems). Just appreciate the deal, everyone, and stop acting so entitled.[/QUOTE] I'm not complaining about not being able to play the games after my PS+ expires. That's how the service works and it's smart on Sony's behalf. I have no issues there, at all. I don't want to buy a PS+ card because I don't want to spend $50 on something I've been disappointed with up until this Tuesday. I don't have $50 to spend and I rather spend my money elsewhere for now and wait to see what the revamp accomplishes. I was just committing how crappy the timing was. I'm allowed to do that, aren't I? God bless your good nature. I'll play the games until my PS+ expires and hey guess what? It's okay that I can't play them after.

I was thinking of trading in my disc copy of R&C All for One. Then I thought, you prob. have to buy the online pass for the PS+ Plus version. Can anyone confirm? Maybe my existing pass will work?

[quote name='Blade3D']Seems the hard drive I have should work perfectly. Only question now is where do I put the backup lol.

Also, seems a 7200 RPM hard drive is not recommended as it could cause your PS3 to overheat. Not sure how true this is but figured I would warn people just in case.[/QUOTE]
What I did is bought this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JQNXZC/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i01
it is a HD enclosure which fits a laptop drive and turns it into an external harddrive. I put my new drive into the enclosure, backed up the PS3 to the new drive, transferred that data to a PC, then swapped position. I put the new drive in the PS3, put the old drive in the enclosure, transferred the files from the PC onto the old drive, then restored the data to the new drive. Then you have a new drive in your PS3 and a "new" external hard drive.

[quote name='guardian_owl']What I did is bought this
it is a HD enclosure which fits a laptop drive and turns it into an external harddrive. I put my new drive into the enclosure, backed up the PS3 to the new drive, transferred that data to a PC, then swapped position. I put the new drive in the PS3, put the old drive in the enclosure, transferred the files from the PC onto the old drive, then restored the data to the new drive. Then you have a new drive in your PS3 and a "new" external hard drive.[/QUOTE] I bought one of those a year or so ago for my laptop HDD. Great quality and the price is amazing.

Gyah, why couldn't they at least put a decent discount on Hardcorps if they're going make it free for PS+...oh yeah, that's right, because if you decide to drop PS+ it's not "free" anymore. :wall: Man, I've been wanting this for awhile now since I generally love Contra games and since 3 of my friends have it on PS3 and it would be fun to do some online co-op with them. Oh well, guess I'm still waiting since I just don't really feel like dropping $15 on it. :cry:

infamous 2 works with my save. Just tried just cause 2 and my save works too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='warreni']Yes, I think this is a remarkable upgrade for PS+, but I have a feeling that Sony is going to wait about six months and then announce a price increase.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, since PS+ is a response to Xbox Live Gold.

Unless they both go up in annual cost...Don't get any ideas, Microsoft and Sony.

[quote name='JanusDS']Gyah, why couldn't they at least put a decent discount on Hardcorps if they're going make it free for PS+...oh yeah, that's right, because if you decide to drop PS+ it's not "free" anymore. :wall: Man, I've been wanting this for awhile now since I generally love Contra games and since 3 of my friends have it on PS3 and it would be fun to do some online co-op with them. Oh well, guess I'm still waiting since I just don't really feel like dropping $15 on it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't think the "lose it if you drop PS+" thing is such a problem - Just play it and enjoy it and keep PS+ as long as the deals continue to be interesting to you.

PS+ is like netflix to me - I realize i'm getting these games on a somewhat temporary basis and if PS+ falls off a cliff and becomes about free avatars every month instead of games, I'll have to actually buy some of the games I've gotten for free. It's so cheap to have it though, especially with deals on cards.

The good thing about having to buy those games later is games always get cheaper. If I have to re-buy VF5:FS, maybe it'll be $10 then. Or Infamous 2 will be easily available for $10 too.

[quote name='swiller']I was thinking of trading in my disc copy of R&C All for One. Then I thought, you prob. have to buy the online pass for the PS+ Plus version. Can anyone confirm? Maybe my existing pass will work?[/QUOTE]
The online pass should be built in since it's not any different from the normal PSN version.

[quote name='guardian_owl']What I did is bought this
it is a HD enclosure which fits a laptop drive and turns it into an external harddrive. I put my new drive into the enclosure, backed up the PS3 to the new drive, transferred that data to a PC, then swapped position. I put the new drive in the PS3, put the old drive in the enclosure, transferred the files from the PC onto the old drive, then restored the data to the new drive. Then you have a new drive in your PS3 and a "new" external hard drive.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize the data could be transferred to a PC, I bought a HD enclosure for an old IDE 160GB 3.5" drive from Amazon yesterday so I could back up to that. If I would have known I would have gone your route, thanks for the tip.

When I upgrade my drive I think I'll just go the old linux + dd route. It should be a lot faster than transferring everything twice and I have a lot of enclosures lying around. Google for it if you want to know more. Something like dd if=/dev/sda of=/dev/sdb. Be careful, you can screw up both your PS3 data and your computer if you don't know what you're doing.

[quote name='Jesse757x']infamous 2 works with my save[/QUOTE]

I remember having problems with getting games to see my previous saves. I upgraded my PS3 to a 750GB drive last year. Since I was a PS+ member, I did all cloud saves before I transferred the new hard drive.

So when I bought JC2 last week (dammit), I downloaded and installed the game. Since I had originally bought JC2 before I transferred to the new hard drive, the game didn't see my previous saves. So I had to go into my cloud and download my previous saves onto the newer drive.

[quote name='Dranakin']I doubt it, since PS+ is a response to Xbox Live Gold.

Unless they both go up in annual cost...Don't get any ideas, Microsoft and Sony.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI XBLG is $60 a year now, not $50

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Just an FYI XBLG is $60 a year now, not $50[/QUOTE]

Nobody pay $60 do they? Or even $50. I never paid more than $39 and that was before I found CAG.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Just an FYI XBLG is $60 a year now, not $50[/QUOTE]

Sure, but when Microsoft upped the price they also started throwing out a lot more deals not to mention the other retailers that have regular discounts. I can't imagine many CAGs have spent $50+ on XBL Gold in a long time. I wish PS+ went on sale with the same frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back