PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah you cant access the mp from the starhawk sp game. I have a online pass for it already and when I start the game up its only for the sp, no mp option anywhere. Doesn't seem like my disk save will work with it either.[/QUOTE]

The way the PSN shows this is pretty confusing because they show the online pass in with the free single player and other multi-player freebies. It seems a lot of people will assume the Online Pass is all that's needed to play online (like I almost did) since it is surrounded by everything else the game encompasses. The multiplayer Starwawk version is located in a completely different place and doesn't even appear to be an option at first glance.

[quote name='realit3y']Sony is fucking with us literally, Spelunker HD didn't get released on US store but it got released on EU store, I just checked it out minutes ago.

Also on another note Blogcast mentioned that Angry Birds Trilogy was supposed to come out this week which it hasn't come out yet, which means they are getting dumber and dumber, next time get your info right Sony![/QUOTE]

Spelunker HD has been out for 2 years and Angry Birds trilogy is retail. I'm not sure who "they" is but those aren't even Sony games to begin with...

[quote name='Nochance']Spelunker HD has been out for 2 years and Angry Birds trilogy is retail. I'm not sure who "they" is but those aren't even Sony games to begin with...[/QUOTE]

Spelunker HD dlc was supposed to come out this week on the US Store yet it didn't come out: I'm talking about EX9 and EX10 the last 2 dlcs because all the others were released 3 weeks ago, yet today on the EU store they just released the last 2 DLC! WTF?

[quote name='realit3y']Sony is fucking with us literally, Spelunker HD didn't get released on US store but it got released on EU store, I just checked it out minutes ago.

Also on another note Blogcast mentioned that Angry Birds Trilogy was supposed to come out this week which it hasn't come out yet, which means they are getting dumber and dumber, next time get your info right Sony![/QUOTE]

Holy shit, it's not that serious, relax.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Holy shit, it's not that serious, relax.[/QUOTE]

Well considering my situation it might be a little serious but it's not serious as in serious business, but take a look:
my sub ends this week, which means I won't be able to get the last 2 remaining dlc with 50% discount, that is why I find it stupid that Europe did went along what was planned and not US.

That is why I'm a CAG to try to get good deals and discounts, that is why I'm a little upset with the situation that happenned

Does anyone have this card and can actually vouch for it?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...ee-12-month-plus-subscription-50-psn-voucher/

I'm not one to open up a million lines of credit, but now we're talking about $100 worth of swag for just opening an account and making one purchase. But I'm just wondering, there are legit no fees associated with the card, as in I can get approved, use the card once, get my rewards, then just never use the card again, and then close down the line of credit in 6 months to a year?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Does anyone have this card and can actually vouch for it?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...ee-12-month-plus-subscription-50-psn-voucher/

I'm not one to open up a million lines of credit, but now we're talking about $100 worth of swag for just opening an account and making one purchase. But I'm just wondering, there are legit no fees associated with the card, as in I can get approved, use the card once, get my rewards, then just never use the card again, and then close down the line of credit in 6 months to a year?[/QUOTE]

In the blog comments a lot of people said their app got denied, so I tried to apply myself as I have a perfect credit rating. The app asks for all kinds of financial info like your bank balances and how much you have in your retirement accounts. I put all that in and was also denied approval.

This makes me think it's maybe some type of "legitimate" phishing scheme to collect financial info. The offer does sound in the "too good to be true" range, I'm sorry I wasted my time applying. I mean, my credit is about as good as you can get, so go figure why they wouldn't approve me.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Does anyone have this card and can actually vouch for it?

I'm not one to open up a million lines of credit, but now we're talking about $100 worth of swag for just opening an account and making one purchase. But I'm just wondering, there are legit no fees associated with the card, as in I can get approved, use the card once, get my rewards, then just never use the card again, and then close down the line of credit in 6 months to a year?[/QUOTE]
I've had one for several months, and it's been great. Including the initial $50 bonus, I've cashed out about $80 or so of PSN credit so far, almost at enough for another $10 too. No fees, and I haven't been charged a penny of interest since I always pay the full balance every month.

Not using it anymore after you redeem your $50 is one option, but I'd recommend keeping it around for PSN purchases if nothing else, since you get 10% back in rewards on anything you buy in the PSN store (3% on fast food, 1% on everything else). The minimum cash-out for PSN codes is only $10, and they show the code on the page when you check out-- no waiting for a physical card to arrive in the mail.

Two tips:
- never use their log in with Facebook feature on the SonyRewards site (I tried this for convenience.. long story short: it caused many problems with my account later)
- you might have to wait slightly over a month before the 5,000 points (i.e., the $50 code) show up on your account, but you can e-mail their support sooner if you get impatient. :) I didn't initially know that it takes a month for points to show up, so I thought it was bugged and e-mailed them after a week, and that's how I got mine early.

[quote name='realit3y']Well considering my situation it might be a little serious but it's not serious as in serious business, but take a look:
my sub ends this week, which means I won't be able to get the last 2 remaining dlc with 50% discount, that is why I find it stupid that Europe did went along what was planned and not US.

That is why I'm a CAG to try to get good deals and discounts, that is why I'm a little upset with the situation that happenned[/QUOTE]

Ya, when things don't go the way you planned it can get pretty frustrating.

My subscription runs out in 3 months or so and I definitely want to sign up for a year, I think I'll start keeping an eye out for a deal on PS+ cards.

[quote name='GT']In the blog comments a lot of people said their app got denied, so I tried to apply myself as I have a perfect credit rating. The app asks for all kinds of financial info like your bank balances and how much you have in your retirement accounts. I put all that in and was also denied approval.

This makes me think it's maybe some type of "legitimate" phishing scheme to collect financial info. The offer does sound in the "too good to be true" range, I'm sorry I wasted my time applying. I mean, my credit is about as good as you can get, so go figure why they wouldn't approve me.[/QUOTE]
That is very weird... though Capital One is a company that preys on people with poor credit scores, giving them high interest rates, so who knows.. maybe they thought you were too responsible and that they wouldn't be able to put you into a neverending interest-based debt cycle. :p My credit score was low when I applied, and I was instantly approved.

The only problem I've had with them is that they limit your available credit for 10 days when you make an unusually payment.. presumably some anti-fraud measure. Since I bought a new PC, maxing it out, and paid it off in one fell swoop, I couldn't use the card for a while.. which was annoying since I usually use it to pay for nearly anything I buy, in order to rack up rewards points.

I was denied as well and my credit is fine.

I got one earlier this month and everything looks great so far. I made my one purchase, got my $50 psn code, and now i'll probably only use it for PSN purchases before closing it when the interest free first year is over.

I wish i'd have waited now, but whatever.

[quote name='Josh1billion']I've had one for several months, and it's been great. Including the initial $50 bonus, I've cashed out about $80 or so of PSN credit so far, almost at enough for another $10 too. No fees, and I haven't been charged a penny of interest since I always pay the full balance every month.

Not using it anymore after you redeem your $50 is one option, but I'd recommend keeping it around for PSN purchases if nothing else, since you get 10% back in rewards on anything you buy in the PSN store (3% on fast food, 1% on everything else). The minimum cash-out for PSN codes is only $10, and they show the code on the page when you check out-- no waiting for a physical card to arrive in the mail.

Two tips:
- never use their log in with Facebook feature on the SonyRewards site (I tried this for convenience.. long story short: it caused many problems with my account later)
- you might have to wait slightly over a month before the 5,000 points (i.e., the $50 code) show up on your account, but you can e-mail their support sooner if you get impatient. :) I didn't initially know that it takes a month for points to show up, so I thought it was bugged and e-mailed them after a week, and that's how I got mine early.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Josh1billion']That is very weird... though Capital One is a company that preys on people with poor credit scores, giving them high interest rates, so who knows.. maybe they thought you were too responsible and that they wouldn't be able to put you into a neverending interest-based debt cycle. :p My credit score was low when I applied, and I was instantly approved.

The only problem I've had with them is that they limit your available credit for 10 days when you make an unusually payment.. presumably some anti-fraud measure. Since I bought a new PC, maxing it out, and paid it off in one fell swoop, I couldn't use the card for a while.. which was annoying since I usually use it to pay for nearly anything I buy, in order to rack up rewards points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input. That does sound kind of shady about them actually approving lower credit ratings, though I guess it's a legit business strategy.

10% back on all PSN purchases seems like a pretty good deal to me too, if I get the card I'll definitely sync it up to my PSN account. I'll apply here shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrbomb']I was denied as well and my credit is fine.[/QUOTE]

One thing you can learn from this, it seems like once they added 12 month psn free, it seems more difficult to get in, if you know what I mean.

Also the comments in the blogs people were saying that because they got the other card recently if there isn't a way for them to get the 12 month psn card.

They got to be CAG's lol

[quote name='Josh1billion']I've had one for several months, and it's been great. Including the initial $50 bonus, I've cashed out about $80 or so of PSN credit so far, almost at enough for another $10 too. No fees, and I haven't been charged a penny of interest since I always pay the full balance every month.

Two tips:
- you might have to wait slightly over a month before the 5,000 points (i.e., the $50 code) show up on your account, but you can e-mail their support sooner if you get impatient. :) I didn't initially know that it takes a month for points to show up, so I thought it was bugged and e-mailed them after a week, and that's how I got mine early.[/QUOTE]

I echo what this guy said. I got the card last year when they were just doing the $50 PSN credit promo and have no complaints. As someone who was spending a bunch of money in the PSN store anyway, it was a no brainer since the reward points can be used to get credit for the store. I also really like that if you are shy some points for the voucher, you can just pay the difference in cash (so if I am 50 points away from getting a $10 code, I could pay $.50 and get it).

And I've used Capital One for years with no complaints. They have had great customer service (just last night they contacted me because they suspected fraud on the account, but it was because Best Buy keeps charging and crediting my account $350 for my Wii U preorder). I think the interest rates might be a little high, but it doesn't matter if you just pay your balance at the end of every month.

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I was approved for $3000 and created a Sony Rewards account. Once I get my card I'll sync it with my Sony Rewards account and be a happy guy!

EDIT: For those that care, my credit was great before I bought a house last month, so that purchase might have helped lower my score quite a bit (I don't know).

[quote name='Nochance']i'll probably only use it for PSN purchases before closing it when the interest free first year is over.
[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, closing lines of credit does have an impact on your FICO score/rating, but not to the degree of missing a payment.

Applying for and getting denied for new credit has a similar effect but it's not something to lose sleep over (unless you're applying for multiple lines and/or don't have a long history).

http://www.myfico.com/crediteducation/whatsinyourscore.aspx

The multiplayer and single-player portions of Starhawk are completely separate as far as the PS+ version is concerned, so you can't unlock the multiplayer from within the single-player version. They're separate games as far as that is concerned.

[quote name='TimesTicking']Is the "Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Lightning Requiem Of The Goddess - $2.49" a permanent price drop or just a limited time deal?[/QUOTE]
If it's not listed as a permanent price drop, then it's a temporary sale.
[quote name='DeliveryPizza']any word on when inFamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One will be going off of free games for Plus?[/QUOTE]
Nobody knows, but it's a safe bet that they'll probably be long-term parts of the Instant Game Collection.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Just an FYI, closing lines of credit does have an impact on your FICO score/rating, but not to the degree of missing a payment.

Applying for and getting denied for new credit has a similar effect but it's not something to lose sleep over (unless you're applying for multiple lines and/or don't have a long history).

http://www.myfico.com/crediteducation/whatsinyourscore.aspx[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']I agree, never cancel credit cards. Just cut the thing up and never use the account.[/QUOTE]

I personally don't think that having a ton of revolving credit is a good thing, but according to some Googling I did, it doesn't actually adversely affect your credit score. Still, I would rather shut down a card I never use and take a small hit on my credit score because I'd just feel more comfortable not having that line of credit out there.

That being said, if you pay your bills on time and don't let balances stay on your credit card for more than a month, your credit will be good enough to get you pretty much whatever you want.

Does this card also have no foreign transaction fees? I couldn't find info about it on the site, but I was thinking of getting a capital one card for when I travel, so this would be a nice bonus.

Oh wow, I might have to get another credit card, haha. I'll just use that one for PSN purchases.

[quote name='GT']In the blog comments a lot of people said their app got denied, so I tried to apply myself as I have a perfect credit rating. The app asks for all kinds of financial info like your bank balances and how much you have in your retirement accounts. I put all that in and was also denied approval.

This makes me think it's maybe some type of "legitimate" phishing scheme to collect financial info. The offer does sound in the "too good to be true" range, I'm sorry I wasted my time applying. I mean, my credit is about as good as you can get, so go figure why they wouldn't approve me.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the type of people who comment on the PS Blog?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Oh wow, I might have to get another credit card, haha. I'll just use that one for PSN purchases.

Have you seen the type of people who comment on the PS Blog?[/QUOTE]

Haha that's a good point. I guess most 12 year olds and illiterates will generally get their credit card applications denied.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I personally don't think that having a ton of revolving credit is a good thing, but according to some Googling I did, it doesn't actually adversely affect your credit score. Still, I would rather shut down a card I never use and take a small hit on my credit score because I'd just feel more comfortable not having that line of credit out there.

That being said, if you pay your bills on time and don't let balances stay on your credit card for more than a month, your credit will be good enough to get you pretty much whatever you want.[/QUOTE]
No, having lots of revolving credit helps your score, and you're more likely to get approved for more things at higher limits. It's counter-intuitive, but it's how it works. Don't ever cancel a card, unless there's an annual fee or you've reached a provider's limit and want to apply for more of their cards with awesome promos (Chase, for example). If you're worried about credit being "out there," just use an account aggregator like Mint and check everything once a month or so. You're never responsible for fraudulent charges, and with Mint you can catch anything before it becomes a huge hassle.

I'm a little tempted, especially with the 10% back on PSN, but $100 is barely worth it for a hard pull IMO. Heck, it's not even really $100 when you bring CAG pricing into it.

From PlayStation email (and I'm sure already posted)

Instant gratification–plus $20 when you spend $100.

With Day 1 Digital you can download the biggest Fall premieres the same day as store release. Plus, spend $100 in the PlayStation®Store during October and get $20 back. Pre-Order select titles and get an exclusive theme.

[quote name='ynocturnal']From PlayStation email (and I'm sure already posted)

With Day 1 Digital you can download the biggest Fall premieres the same day as store release. Plus, spend $100 in the PlayStation®Store during October and get $20 back. Pre-Order select titles and get an exclusive theme.[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen this, but if true not an awful deal. I don't think there's any way I'd $100 in a month unless they go crazy with sales, but still a decent deal.

[quote name='ynocturnal']From PlayStation email (and I'm sure already posted)

With Day 1 Digital you can download the biggest Fall premieres the same day as store release. Plus, spend $100 in the PlayStation®Store during October and get $20 back. Pre-Order select titles and get an exclusive theme.[/QUOTE]

New Little King's Story : Oct 2nd (PSN Only -vita-)
DJ Max techinika tune : Oct 25th

thats well over $80, I think i can do this !!

edit : I don't see this information anywhere (e-mail/google)

I wonder if getting a 12-month subscription to PS+ will count towards the promo, if it does I will buy that along with Dishonored which would put me over the $100 limit (enough to get $20 back)

Finally got PS Plus and have been on a downloading frenzy since this morning. Who here played Outland? Tell me i'm not the only one that took almost 40 min to finally beat the Mother of Eyes.

Anybody know if you get the All Star game bonus that every retailer is giving out if you purchase NBA 2K13 through PSN? It doesn't say anything about that being included.

:lol:Sony sent me a free one month PS+ code. More free themes & avatars for me. But if the listed $15 PS+ sub coupon in the @Gamer mag for next month somehow turned out to be true, that could be the thing to take me over to the dark side.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:Sony sent me a free one month PS+ code. More free themes & avatars for me. But if the listed $15 PS+ sub coupon in the @Gamer mag for next month somehow turned out to be true, that could be the thing to take me over to the dark side.[/QUOTE]

The dark side of complaining every week that PS+ sucks and you wish you didn't use your code yet?

Awww, I got rejected from the card. From what people have been saying, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The dark side of complaining every week that PS+ sucks and you wish you didn't use your code yet?

Awww, I got rejected from the card. From what people have been saying, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.[/QUOTE]

Credit so bad you can't qualify for a high interest retailer card is pretty much always a bad thing.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Finally got PS Plus and have been on a downloading frenzy since this morning. Who here played Outland? Tell me i'm not the only one that took almost 40 min to finally beat the Mother of Eyes.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember having too much trouble with that boss (that's the spider one, right?). I did have a fair amount of trouble with the last 2 bosses though, so brace yourself.

Still, it's an awesome game. The final boss is one of my favorites bosses in recent memory. Challenging as hell but still fair, and very rewarding when I finally beat it.

[quote name='@FIF']Credit so bad you can't qualify for a high interest retailer card is pretty much always a bad thing.[/QUOTE]

From what people have been saying, they're rejecting people with high credit scores.

Was checking my email and found this from PSN. Looks like they are doing a spend $100 get $20 promo on all PSN purchases in October. If I remember correctly they did something similar last year.

psns.png

I hope they have a day 1 digital for gta V. I would totally share that with my one buddy and then preceed to to donuts on peoples nuts after i kill them. I miss gta IV but its still stuck in my phatty and the dlc is horrible for multiplayer.
I would have got marvel origins if it was 12(exactly how much is in my wallet) but now i will just wait until it's $7.50.

[quote name='GBH']I hope they have a day 1 digital for gta V. I would totally share that with my one buddy and then preceed to to donuts on peoples nuts after i kill them. I miss gta IV but its still stuck in my phatty and the dlc is horrible for multiplayer.
I would have got marvel origins if it was 12(exactly how much is in my wallet) but now i will just wait until it's $7.50.[/QUOTE]
I prefer the episodes for multiplayer in GTA, since at least the choppers in those games have some oomph behind their weapons. The Annihilator in GTA IV is only good for mowing people down by swooping down on them. Not to mention you have the SWAT tank with the big cannon on it, which is great for clearing traffic jams. ;)

As for GTA V, I'll definitely grab it via physical media and likely always will be buying games on physical format. Once they go digital only, then gaming will be done on prior gen consoles ONLY since I'm not paying $50+ for a fuckin' file with nothing I can resell if I get bored.:roll:

Has anyone ever had a situation where they redeemed a online pass and it also gave them a free copy of the game? I just had it happen with Unit 13 a Vita game.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I prefer the episodes for multiplayer in GTA, since at least the choppers in those games have some oomph behind their weapons. The Annihilator in GTA IV is only good for mowing people down by swooping down on them. Not to mention you have the SWAT tank with the big cannon on it, which is great for clearing traffic jams. ;)

As for GTA V, I'll definitely grab it via physical media and likely always will be buying games on physical format. Once they go digital only, then gaming will be done on prior gen consoles ONLY since I'm not paying $50+ for a fuckin' file with nothing I can resell if I get bored.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Long live Yusuf Amir

[quote name='TheHelix']Long live Yusuf Amir[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:Some of the characters in the last GTA installment(s) were decent, but I really wish that Roman would've been the lead character in GTA IV. Niko was really boring and came off as whiny due to his whole 'I'm a killer but I hate being a killer' type shtick. :roll:

At least Roman had some personality, Niko was like playing through the game as a Pet Rock.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't remember having too much trouble with that boss (that's the spider one, right?). I did have a fair amount of trouble with the last 2 bosses though, so brace yourself.

Still, it's an awesome game. The final boss is one of my favorites bosses in recent memory. Challenging as hell but still fair, and very rewarding when I finally beat it.[/QUOTE]
Well rage quit the dragon (2nd to last) boss. lol. I've been trying to finish this game in one night but it's just stressing me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back