PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That dragon boss in Outland probably took me 4-5 tries just to figure out the strategy, but I remember the last boss took closer to 10 because it was really annoying to deal with platform mechanics AND tight bullet dodging.

I checked the PS store last night and they finally added the DW avatar I've been waiting for. Koei/Tecmo has my undying love now.

I got to renew PS+ before the end of the year, so that spend $100, get $20 deal wouldn't be bad. But if that $15 @Gamer coupon turns out to be real, there's no point in spending $50 on PSN for it.

I forgot about my 3 dollar credit from the PSN Play promotion, I think I will buy Tokyo Jungle now. Well, I'll wait until Oct. 1, in case I want to take advantage of that promo, I just don't know if it's worth it.

Sorry if I already posted this, but I don't think it posted. Confuzed by lyfe in 2k12

Is anyone else trying to get FFIII working on their Vita and failing? It worked, but then Sony apparently blocked it, and no one seems to know why.

Adds up to wasted $20 for me and lots of sadness. :( I even downloaded it on a friend's PS3 and tried to transfer it to my Vita but it didn't show up in the content manager. This, after Square said it was compatible and after it had actually been on the Vita store, at least briefly.

[quote name='AkariK']That dragon boss in Outland probably took me 4-5 tries just to figure out the strategy, but I remember the last boss took closer to 10 because it was really annoying to deal with platform mechanics AND tight bullet dodging.

I checked the PS store last night and they finally added the DW avatar I've been waiting for. Koei/Tecmo has my undying love now.[/QUOTE]

The longest trophy to get is collection 1 million that's about it, and when we collect everything getting the double damage sword is nice

[quote name='AkariK']That dragon boss in Outland probably took me 4-5 tries just to figure out the strategy, but I remember the last boss took closer to 10 because it was really annoying to deal with platform mechanics AND tight bullet dodging.

I checked the PS store last night and they finally added the DW avatar I've been waiting for. Koei/Tecmo has my undying love now.[/QUOTE]

I think figuring out the strategy is half the battle. Mother Of Eyes wasn't difficult once I figured it out. Just got to the Dragon last night.

May have already been mentioned, but my emails tell me that there's a promo in October where if you spend $100 on the PlayStation Store in October you get $20 back. If you like Day 1 Digital, might be a little extra incentive.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Well rage quit the dragon (2nd to last) boss. lol. I've been trying to finish this game in one night but it's just stressing me out.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, that'll happen on the dragon. He's the worst boss because getting back to him takes so long, and he's not nearly as fun as the final boss.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Haha yeah, that'll happen on the dragon. He's the worst boss because getting back to him takes so long, and he's not nearly as fun as the final boss.[/QUOTE]
The final boss can suck too. I decided to put the game down for a while and go back to it later after finishing off other games. I just cant stand climbing that damn ladder over and over again. I know its only like a 10 second climb, but that seems like forever after the 5th try.

[quote name='wrencrest']The final boss can suck too. I decided to put the game down for a while and go back to it later after finishing off other games. I just cant stand climbing that damn ladder over and over again. I know its only like a 10 second climb, but that seems like forever after the 5th try.[/QUOTE]

Yes the ladder climb before the final boss is stupid, as is any boss fight where you respawn and have to work your way back to the boss. But I actually really enjoyed the final fight. Super hard but very rewarding too.

[quote name='Namerson']Has anyone ever had a situation where they redeemed a online pass and it also gave them a free copy of the game? I just had it happen with Unit 13 a Vita game.[/QUOTE]

No that hasn't happened to me but I did redeem an Medal of Honor online pass once and it also gave me the online pass for Battlefield 3, which went to waste since I have the game on Origin

[quote name='tylerh1701']Haha yeah, that'll happen on the dragon. He's the worst boss because getting back to him takes so long, and he's not nearly as fun as the final boss.[/QUOTE]

Great, something to look forward to. I beat Mother of Eyes and the next couple of sections, but I haven't played recently because I've been playing Borderlands. Gotta get back to Outland... (hell, I gotta get back to Trine 2 and finish it, too. I got stuck at one point and haven't played it in probably 6 weeks).

Well, i am kinda specialized in platform games (it´s the only kind of game that my wife plays). IMO outland is a fun but easy platformer. Outland is special due to its stunning visuals and the blue/red scheme (which was a stolen idea). It´s a great platformer, but it´s not supposed to be that hard.

[quote name='Vigilante']Any thoughts on or recommendations for the FFXIII-2 DLC?[/QUOTE]

Well, idk if you saw my post from yesterday; but I ended up getting the 3 story dlc's, all the character dlc aside from Omega, who I already had, and a few outfits. As another poster that replied to your question mentioned, I've also read that the story dlc chapters don't really "fill the gaps" much so to speak. However, I was just kinda itching to play them since I did most everything in FFXIII-2 within a month from its release and have only played it a handful of times since the very beginning of March.

I never really planned on getting any dlc besides the story chapters until this sale, which prompted me to get the characters just because I was more curious to fight them than anything and then I got 2 outfits each for Noel and Serah that I liked as well as Mog's outfits bundle just to have some aesthetic variety. And I must say, some of the character battles have been pretty fun - they've actually required putting some thought and strategy into your paradigms and attack plan unlike most any of the non-dlc enemies IMO, which I've fought all of them. And it really doesn't matter so much about developing those character for your party after you capture them unless you haven't beaten the game yet, still have a lot of post-game stuff to do or are just curious to see what they can do.

So anyway, if you really like FFXIII-2 or are just a FF fanatic like me who didn't think the game was that good, but not terrible either and just have an itch to try out everything, then this is probably the best price you're going to see for the dlc. :)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol::applause:Some of the characters in the last GTA installment(s) were decent, but I really wish that Roman would've been the lead character in GTA IV. Niko was really boring and came off as whiny due to his whole 'I'm a killer but I hate being a killer' type shtick. :roll:

At least Roman had some personality, Niko was like playing through the game as a Pet Rock.[/QUOTE]

Heh heh, Roman was too sloppy to run around doing all the crazy sh* that Niko did. Plus he'd be breathing so hard from running after like 1 minute that your sub would be rumbling the whole neighborhood...or at least mine would. :razz:

Honestly though, I do agree - I liked Roman's character and personality better than Niko's. I liked that they put a lot of effort into Niko's background and development throughout the game; but like you said, the whole "I'm good at killing; but I won't to be a 'better' person" b/s got pretty old. Unfortunately, that seems to be the m.o. for too many "tough guy" characters in games, movies or whatever that people are supposed to relate to and it's kinda lame IMO. :booty:

[quote name='JanusDS']Well, idk if you saw my post from yesterday; but I ended up getting the 3 story dlc's, all the character dlc aside from Omega, who I already had, and a few outfits. As another poster that replied to your question mentioned, I've also read that the story dlc chapters don't really "fill the gaps" much so to speak. However, I was just kinda itching to play them since I did most everything in FFXIII-2 within a month from its release and have only played it a handful of times since the very beginning of March.

I never really planned on getting any dlc besides the story chapters until this sale, which prompted me to get the characters just because I was more curious to fight them than anything and then I got 2 outfits each for Noel and Serah that I liked as well as Mog's outfits bundle just to have some aesthetic variety. And I must say, some of the character battles have been pretty fun - they've actually required putting some thought and strategy into your paradigms and attack plan unlike most any of the non-dlc enemies IMO, which I've fought all of them. And it really doesn't matter so much about developing those character for your party after you capture them unless you haven't beaten the game yet, still have a lot of post-game stuff to do or are just curious to see what they can do.

So anyway, if you really like FFXIII-2 or are just a FF fanatic like me who didn't think the game was that good, but not terrible either and just have an itch to try out everything, then this is probably the best price you're going to see for the dlc. :)
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am thinking get the Lightning DLC as one that interested me.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']No that hasn't happened to me but I did redeem an Medal of Honor online pass once and it also gave me the online pass for Battlefield 3, which went to waste since I have the game on Origin[/QUOTE]

Did it start downloading both codes when you entered it? When I redeemed the online pass on my Vita it just started downloading a 1.2 GB file and it turned out to be the actual game.

In Final Fantasy xiii-2, is there any way to add lightning to your party or do you have to buy the OPPONENT: LIGHTNING & AMODAR dlc? In the dlc episode, is it difficult to defeeat Amodar and Lightning? Do you have to be leveled up quite a bit to pull that off?

Basically, I just want the easiest way to get Lightning in my party.

[quote name='JanusDS']
I never really planned on getting any dlc besides the story chapters until this sale, which prompted me to get the characters just because I was more curious to fight them than anything and then I got 2 outfits each for Noel and Serah that I liked as well as Mog's outfits bundle just to have some aesthetic variety. And I must say, some of the character battles have been pretty fun - they've actually required putting some thought and strategy into your paradigms and attack plan unlike most any of the non-dlc enemies IMO, which I've fought all of them. And it really doesn't matter so much about developing those character for your party after you capture them unless you haven't beaten the game yet, still have a lot of post-game stuff to do or are just curious to see what they can do.[/QUOTE]
Do you mean it isn't worth developing a character like Lightning before you beat the game, or just the regular monsters (because it is better to switch out to more powerful monsters as you beat them)?

OPPONENT: LIGHTNING & AMODAR dlc is the only way to add Lightning to your party, right? In the dlc episode, is it difficult to defeat Amodar and Lightning? Do you have to be leveled up quite a bit to pull that off?

I just want the fastest and easiest way to get Lightning in my party. And I want to use her until the end and level her up along the way.

[quote name='Namerson']Did it start downloading both codes when you entered it? When I redeemed the online pass on my Vita it just started downloading a 1.2 GB file and it turned out to be the actual game.[/QUOTE]

yeah it downloaded them both at the same time, I didn't even notice it at first until I went back to look at my download list and saw it at the very top

[quote name='PublikDefender']Do you mean it isn't worth developing a character like Lightning before you beat the game, or just the regular monsters (because it is better to switch out to more powerful monsters as you beat them)?

OPPONENT: LIGHTNING & AMODAR dlc is the only way to add Lightning to your party, right? In the dlc episode, is it difficult to defeat Amodar and Lightning? Do you have to be leveled up quite a bit to pull that off?

I just want the fastest and easiest way to get Lightning in my party. And I want to use her until the end and level her up along the way.[/QUOTE]

By the time you're able to beat Lightning, you're gonna be halfway through or later. Yes, it sucks.

Guys, just buy the full Lightning DLC that comes out next year called XIII-3.

Also, PSN was so slow yesterday I had to take breaks just downloading THEMES. Brilliant move to put so much free content all in one release instead of streamlining it over the rest of next month when you have nothing good. :\

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yes the ladder climb before the final boss is stupid, as is any boss fight where you respawn and have to work your way back to the boss. But I actually really enjoyed the final fight. Super hard but very rewarding too.[/QUOTE]

What I find much worse is checkpoints before boss fights that are also right before cutscenes so you get to watch it over and over and over.

[quote name='Jodou']Guys, just buy the full Lightning DLC that comes out next year called XIII-3.

Also, PSN was so slow yesterday I had to take breaks just downloading THEMES. Brilliant move to put so much free content all in one release instead of streamlining it over the rest of next month when you have nothing good. :\[/QUOTE]

So then people can complain about each week sucking? "Just one free theme? What a shitty update!"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Isnt the Goddess DLC accessible almost immediately? I'd think that would be the fastest way to get Lightning......then again, it'd be pretty much massively spoiling the ending.

As far as Lightning/Amodar go, I used a really good Sazh build and it made getting Lightning much easier (Still took till post-game to get freaking Amodar though....)

[quote name='htz']Was checking my email and found this from PSN. Looks like they are doing a spend $100 get $20 promo on all PSN purchases in October. If I remember correctly they did something similar last year.

psns.png
[/QUOTE]
Was there a "View as a Web Page" link near the top of the email that would make it easier to post this in the OP?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Was there a "View as a Web Page" link near the top of the email that would make it easier to post this in the OP?[/QUOTE]
there is a view as a web page

Sony is killing it lately. I'm going to be blowing another $50 this month easy on PSN.

Can't wait to see how the next platforms shake out, especially how they use gaikai. I'm warming up to digital distribution now.... never thought that would happen.

[quote name='jonathanp']Huh... I wonder when the Borderlands DLC stopped being on sale. I went to go buy it today and everything is full price.[/QUOTE]
They were only on sale for 2 weeks. The discounts ended September 18.

[quote name='LouieT']They were only on sale for 2 weeks. The discounts ended September 18.[/QUOTE]

Wish I would have known. The OP doesn't list any end dates.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']What I find much worse is checkpoints before boss fights that are also right before cutscenes so you get to watch it over and over and over.[/QUOTE]

While this isn't too bad if the cutscene is skippable, LBP2 and one of the PSP God of Wars (I always forget which) are egregious offenders of this with unskippable scenes. At least the God of War one gave you a trophy for watching the cutscene 3 times...

[quote name='jonathanp']Wish I would have known. The OP doesn't list any end dates.[/QUOTE]

The OP hasn't listed this as being on sale since it ended. Did you open the page before 9/18 and think it was still going on?

[quote name='captaintek3304']The OP hasn't listed this as being on sale since it ended. Did you open the page before 9/18 and think it was still going on?[/QUOTE]

I check this thread regularly so I don't know how it would have slipped past me. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. I would have thought the sale would have lasted til 10/2 since that's when Borderlands was getting taken off PS+, but nothing I can do about it.

Does anyone know if I install the DLC from the GOTY Editon, I can access it with the digital version?

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Games
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
NBA 2K13 - $59.99, $53.99 for PS+
Nights into Dreams
Resident Evil 6 - $59.99
Sonic Adventure 2

PS2 Classics
Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon - $9.99
Ruff Trigger - $9.99

Demos
Sonic Adventure 2

Add-ons
Darksiders 2
Dead or Alive 5
LBP
NBA 2K13
Sonic Adventure 2

Vita Games
New Little King's Story

Vita Demos
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Vita Add-ons
Escape Plan

Coming to the Vita's PS Store:

PS1 Classics
Breath of Fire IV
Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Darkstalkers
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Legend of Mana
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 4
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve II
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Spec Ops: Airborne Commando
Spec Ops: Covert Assault
Spec Ops: Ranger Elite
Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation

About 40 PS1 games total being added to the Vita's PS Store.

in this post it says that infamous 2 is free but when i went to the ps store it says it cost money. so is it just for ps plus people?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Games
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
NBA 2K13 - $59.99, $53.99 for PS+
Nights into Dreams
Resident Evil 6 - $59.99
Sonic Adventure 2

PS2 Classics
Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon - $9.99
Ruff Trigger - $9.99

Demos
Sonic Adventure 2

Add-ons
Darksiders 2
Dead or Alive 5
LBP
NBA 2K13
Sonic Adventure 2

Vita Games
New Little King's Story

Vita Demos

Vita Add-ons
Escape Plan

Coming to the Vita's PS Store:

PS1 Classics
Breath of Fire IV
Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Darkstalkers
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Legend of Mana
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 4
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve II
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Spec Ops: Airborne Commando
Spec Ops: Covert Assault
Spec Ops: Ranger Elite
Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation

About 40 PS1 games total being added to the Vita's PS Store.[/QUOTE]

Spelunker EX 9 and 10 are also out next week.

[quote name='admiralvic']For those wondering about Spelunker EX 9 / 10, they're coming next week (with plus discount), but BE WARNED... EX 10 is INSANELY DIFFICULT.[/QUOTE]

Yes I already knew that because I contacted them and after the mess they did that the DLC was already on this week on Europe, because the DLC came out this week on Wednesday.

But gotta hate those fuckers that do the blogcast, cause they can't even say things properly now that Spelunker HD is coming out this week not even a word about that.

Stupid shits.

Regarding Spelunker HD it will have 50% discount for ps plus members only Ex9 and Ex10 both for Europe and US.

They told me that SCEE took out the dlc after I have contacted them because it came out early.

SCEE was only doing right launching the dlc this week when it was supposed to come, it was SCEA who messed up since it was going to be released this week and not next week, morons.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

Vita Games
New Little King's Story

Vita Demos
[/QUOTE]

Sweeeeeeeeeeet... Zero Escape demo should make the wait till end of October... probably worse but it's good all the same.

Anyone know possible price point for New Little King's Story

[quote name='Slade']Sweeeeeeeeeeet... Zero Escape demo should make the wait till end of October... probably worse but it's good all the same.

Anyone know possible price point for New Little King's Story[/QUOTE]

In Europe it released yesterday and the price is: Price: £34.99/€39.99

So you might be looking at 39,99$

[quote name='realit3y']In Europe it released yesterday and the price is: Price: £34.99/€39.99

So you might be looking at 39,99$[/QUOTE]

New game release price point for a remake of an old wii game?

This isn't Muramasa!

I can wait till it goes down in price.

[quote name='realit3y']Yes I already knew that because I contacted them and after the mess they did that the DLC was already on this week on Europe, because the DLC came out this week on Wednesday.

But gotta hate those fuckers that do the blogcast, cause they can't even say things properly now that Spelunker HD is coming out this week not even a word about that.

Stupid shits.

Regarding Spelunker HD it will have 50% discount for ps plus members only Ex9 and Ex10 both for Europe and US.

They told me that SCEE took out the dlc after I have contacted them because it came out early.

SCEE was only doing right launching the dlc this week when it was supposed to come, it was SCEA who messed up since it was going to be released this week and not next week, morons.[/QUOTE]

:-({|=

I also like that you were the reason SCEE took down the DLC. Way to go. All this whining is because you won't be able to get the PS+ discount, right? So for two pieces of DLC, you're talking about $2 total? So all this whining and bitching for $2? Holy shit.

[quote name='Slade']New game release price point for a remake of an old wii game?

This isn't Muramasa!

I can wait till it goes down in price.[/QUOTE]

It's a full blown sequel. Muramasa is a remake.

[quote name='realit3y']Yes I already knew that because I contacted them and after the mess they did that the DLC was already on this week on Europe, because the DLC came out this week on Wednesday.

Stupid shits.

SCEE was only doing right launching the dlc this week when it was supposed to come, it was SCEA who messed up since it was going to be released this week and not next week, morons.[/QUOTE]

Get over it.

[quote name='Slade']New game release price point for a remake of an old wii game?

This isn't Muramasa!

I can wait till it goes down in price.[/QUOTE]

You can wait or get in Zavi the game is a cheaper in terms of £ but not so much cheaper in terms of €

[quote name='gettinmoney662']:-({|=

I also like that you were the reason SCEE took down the DLC. Way to go. All this whining is because you won't be able to get the PS+ discount, right? So for two pieces of DLC, you're talking about $2 total? So all this whining and bitching for $2? Holy shit.

It's a full blown sequel. Muramasa is a remake.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't know If I was the reason I just told them, anyway they were on the store of SCEE without the 50% discount price, probably another mistake and needed to be with it on it, so it might have been taken down, also because of that, remember battlefield 3 premium being free for everyone last week same mistake.

Also I won't rely about blogcast anymore since you can have seen it by yourself this week besides Spelunker HD Dlc some other games are coming and they aren't listed into this week's blogcast.

About the 2$ and the whining and bitching, I'm a CAG so I tend to go and get everything at a lower price, I wonder what would happen if you were going to spend 100$ on games on day 1 digital and you or other people don't get your 20$ back, yes because I have seen a lot people saying what they would get in October, but maybe in tiny letters somewhere it says that it only applies to Day 1 Digital titles.

A pic isn't enough for me I need an url.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Get over it.[/QUOTE]

hahaha :)

[quote name='realit3y']
Well I don't know If I was the reason I just told them, anyway they were on the store of SCEE without the 50% discount price, probably another mistake and needed to be with it on it, so it might have been taken down, also because of that, remember battlefield 3 premium being free for everyone last week same mistake.

Also I won't rely about blogcast anymore since you can have seen it by yourself this week besides Spelunker HD Dlc some other games are coming and they aren't listed into this week's blogcast.

About the 2$ and the whining and bitching, I'm a CAG so I tend to go and get everything at a lower price, I wonder what would happen if you were going to spend 100$ on games on day 1 digital and you or other people don't get your 20$ back, yes because I have seen a lot people saying what they would get in October, but maybe in tiny letters somewhere it says that it only applies to Day 1 Digital titles.
[/QUOTE]

Most likely it was a mistake on Sony's side (announcement via the drop). I got a PR email about EX 9 and 10 saying it would come out this Tuesday, which was after the whole "it will release" thing. Also EX 10 came out this week in Japan, so it would seem weird for US to get it before the Japanese. Regardless, they can take as much time as they want. EX 9 is annoying to do alone and EX 10 is is a total fuck You to fans. It is easily the least realistic area and EX 100 trolls hard. (there are 2 exits and the real one is hidden)

[quote name='admiralvic']Most likely it was a mistake on Sony's side (announcement via the drop). I got a PR email about EX 9 and 10 saying it would come out this Tuesday, which was after the whole "it will release" thing. Also EX 10 came out this week in Japan, so it would seem weird for US to get it before the Japanese. Regardless, they can take as much time as they want. EX 9 is annoying to do alone and EX 10 is is a total fuck You to fans. It is easily the least realistic area and EX 100 trolls hard. (there are 2 exits and the real one is hidden)[/QUOTE]

thanks about that I just need these last 2 dlcs I will get them discount or no discount on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back