PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there always so many new sales on a Monday? I don't wanna be like PROOF OF FLASH SALE GUYS but I looked at my wishlist and Red Dead Revolver and one of the Shantaes for PS4 are on sale.
Both of those were part of the original sale that started way back on the 17th for Plus members.

well that was all a pain in the ass with the gift cards and balances but I made the most out of my 15% and the sales

cart was at 174.xx (nearly maxed) and 10 items (maxed) with a 15% and discounted credit ranging from around 10% to 30%

a 20% code would have been good but I got pretty close to a perfect holiday checkout

ps now trials, i see it in the subscriptions list, but i dont see any way to cancel. i guess just removing the payment option associated with it is enough? i dont see a renewal date or a charge, just that it expires 11/28.
Click on the PS+ icon on the dashboard (top left corner, I believe). You can manage that right there. Video here if you want that.

Just out of curiousity, I have seen people say they got 20% off codes with their PS4 Pro purchase.  Well, I just got one and got no code lol.  Do I have to register it or something?  Also, I've bought 2 regular PS4 consoles in the past and got nothing either.

Just out of curiousity, I have seen people say they got 20% off codes with their PS4 Pro purchase. Well, I just got one and got no code lol. Do I have to register it or something? Also, I've bought 2 regular PS4 consoles in the past and got nothing either.
It's on the back of a laminated tri/quad folded insert included in the box with the console. I got one in both my gold ps4 over the summer and my white D2 pro

It's on the back of a laminated tri/quad folded insert included in the box with the console. I got one in both my gold ps4 over the summer and my white D2 pro
Ah shit I will need to check again. I actually returned my first pro yesterday since the hard drive bay cover was broken when I got it. I could have had two coupons lol.

Just out of curiousity, I have seen people say they got 20% off codes with their PS4 Pro purchase. Well, I just got one and got no code lol. Do I have to register it or something? Also, I've bought 2 regular PS4 consoles in the past and got nothing either.
If the pamphlet has brand new games like Battlefront 2, COD WWII, Destiny 2, etc featured then there isn't one. Someone posted pictures a few pages back. Now the prior systems you should've definitely gotten them in the box. No registration needed.

If the pamphlet has brand new games like Battlefront 2, COD WWII, Destiny 2, etc featured then there isn't one. Someone posted pictures a few pages back. Now the prior systems you should've definitely gotten them in the box. No registration needed.
I sold my black PS4 and bought the EU MGSV one. Didn't get a code in there.

Any thoughts on the likelihood of SW Battlefront 2 dropping to $39 on sale before Xmas? Or did I miss that already?
Supposedly there are talks of it going on sale in 2 weeks due to Episode 8's release.

I grabbed it with my 20% off coupon, and the discounted PSN cards from Family Dollar

Right now, the lag is terrible... I mean you run 10 ft in any direction and rubber band back to start in every Galactic Battle fight..

Is GT Sport worth it? I had ordered it from Best Buy since it's $32, but then canceled once I realized PSN had it on sale, I have $50 in my wallet and was considering Yazuka 0 and Kiwami, but I wasn't really a fan of it when I rented it earlier in the year. I'm interested in GT though because I hear HDR is the best there and I'd love to see it, but I've also heard that it's light on content outside of MP.

I wonder if the Xbox version is better because of Xbox Live.
I have had zero lag on Xbox Live. Campaign sucks as does the progression (irregardless of micro transactions) but the MP is otherwise fun. I absolutely love the space combat in particular. Makes me long for a Rogue Squadron game.

Done waiting.  Blew my 20%
Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Deluxe Edition (Full Game and Add-On Content) $19.99
UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy (Full Game) $15.99
Persona 5 (Full Game) $23.99
Persona 5: Persona Bundle (Add-On Content) $11.99
Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate Gold Edition (Full Game and Add-On Content) $22.39
Yakuza 0 (Full Game) $23.99
MLB® The Show™ 17 (Full Game) $11.99
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (Full Game) $10.79
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Telltale - Season Pass (Add-On Content) $7.99

Oh good, I already picked up a copy yesterday. Then I saw the 4.99 price and I thought I had shot myself in the foot ... figuratively.
No. It's still 8 dollars. I had bought a copy for 15 from Amazon and then cancelled it within minutes after seeing it was 8 last week

Still waiting for a non-existent Flash sale lol

Heh, after Destiny 2 was caught throttling xp the longer you play.. they "Fixed" it by doubling to tripling xp required for player progression and to level.

*Golf clap*

Any thoughts on this. I have my profile from the Ken griffey Jr edition of MLB the show 17. Would it all transfer over the standard edition?
I just bought the standard edition on psn. If I can't keep all the stuff from the disc mvp version . I will see if I can request a refund since I haven't started the download yet.
I have never tried a disc to digital on ps4 before. I put a lot of work into my road to the show player. I don't to lose it and all my cards including the special edition Ken card.

No. It's still 8 dollars. I had bought a copy for 15 from Amazon and then cancelled it within minutes after seeing it was 8 last week

Still waiting for a non-existent Flash sale lol
I did almost the same. Except I bought a physical copy from best buy online and returned it in store.

Any thoughts on this. I have my profile from the Ken griffey Jr edition of MLB the show 17. Would it all transfer over the standard edition?
I just bought the standard edition on psn. If I can't keep all the stuff from the disc mvp version . I will see if I can request a refund since I haven't started the download yet.
I have never tried a disc to digital on ps4 before. I put a lot of work into my road to the show player. I don't to lose it and all my cards including the special edition Ken card.
Shouldn't be any issues.

No flash sale was a bust but got The Talos Principle Deluxe Edition PS4 and Return to Arkham X1 clearanced at TRU for $5.98 a piece. So good day.

So what have flash sales been like in the past?
Flash sales have been a Shining Glory!

A virtual waterfall if spectacular games at spectacular prices.

Some as much as 90% off.

It was an event of such magnitude that children would weep in their mere presence.

or....

"crap! a bunch of stuff I already have"

But in all seriousness, I do not always buy something from them, but there is always something that makes me ponder it the whole time.

OK thanks. Time to buy the rest of my games. Been buying PSN credit on Amazon in preparation. 

Another question...does PSN have to charge at least 5 dollars for a purchase and then leave the rest to the wallet? Because my total is 41.96, but they are going to charge me 5 dollars and then not even use the full amount on my wallet. Not used to that with Xbox Live which takes the full amount from my account and then charges the remainder to the card.

This has convinced me not to ever buy any PSN cards UNLESS there's something I really want at a really good price.  Rarely see anything worthwhile except for digital only titles like Salt and Sanctuary and the current sale price of P versus Z 2. 

Went on and bought the games I wanted, maybe there will be a flash sale around Christmas.

My final haul:

Uncharted: the Nathan Drake Collection

Need for Speed: Rivals Complete Edition

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

NBA Live 18: The One Edition

Battlefield 4 & Battlefield Hardline bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back