PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if it's been noted by anyone yet, but NCAA FB 14 has been delisted on PS Store (and Xbox Marketplace). Means physical copies could skyrocket in price due to potentially becoming a collector's item.

Don't know if it's been noted by anyone yet, but NCAA FB 14 has been delisted on PS Store (and Xbox Marketplace). Means physical copies could skyrocket in price due to potentially becoming a collector's item.
Stuff like this never ceases to surprise me. An otherwise worthless game becoming super expensive simply because it is harder to obtain and not because of any intrinsic value as a game.

TWD made Reedus a massive celebrity [most popular character on the most watched cable show]. BS didn't.

I own BS, I remember renting it at Blockbuster and loved it and bought it years later. A straight to video movie that nobody ever heard of.. I remember seeing William Defoe on the cover and thats the main reason I even looked at the back of the DVD. And outside of TWD and BS I have never seen anything Reedus has been in (at least anything I can remember) BS barely put him on the radar, TWD made a star out of him.
You all serious? Nothing beats him as Blade's assistant and then . . .

the traitor

Stuff like this never ceases to surprise me. An otherwise worthless game becoming super expensive simply because it is harder to obtain and not because of any intrinsic value as a game.
Worthless to some, valuable to others I guess. Factor in EA losing the lawsuit brought against them brought against them by former NCAA players for using their likenesses in-game without their permission. They had to cease development of it as part of the settlement. And there's loose talk of another smaller developer/publisher making NCAA FB games again but nothing has been confirmed.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/08/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-12122017/

Here's The Drop for this week:

New Releases: Week of December 12, 2017

Aaero
PS4 — Digital

Speed through stunning, stylized environments tracing ribbons of light, releasing the energy in the music. Battle strange enemies and fight epic boss battles all driven by an incredible licensed soundtrack.

Dragon’s Lair Trilogy
PS4 — Digital

In Dragon’s Lair, you play the heroic Dirk the Daring, a valiant knight on a quest to rescue the fair princess from the clutches of an evil dragon!

Dynasty Feud
PS4 — Digital
Dynasty Feud is a competitive, team-based brawler for two to four players. Play either local or online and show off your skills with 40 characters, one-hit kills, multiple fighting skills and a lot of style.

Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion
PS4 — Digital
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion is an intense action role playing game where every battle is a heart-pounding fight and each gut-wrenching choice impacts the realm.

Fallen: A2P Protocol
PS4 — Digital

A post-apocalyptic, turn based, tactical combat and strategy game where you lead your caravan on a quest for revenge.

Gang Beasts
PS4 — Digital

Gang Beasts is a silly multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal slapstick fight sequences, and absurd hazardous environments set in the mean streets of Beef City.

Nine Parchments
PS4 — Digital

Nine Parchments is a co-operative blast’em up game of magical mayhem from Frozenbyte, creators of the Trine series!

Okami HD
PS4 — Digital, Retail

Experience the critically acclaimed masterpiece with its renowned Sumi-e ink art style in breathtaking high resolution. Take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf, on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world of Nippon into a ruined wasteland.

One More Dungeon
PS4, PS Vita — Digital

One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics. Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world.

The Rabbit Hole
PS VR — Digital

Solve puzzles to find your way out of the room before it is too late — something lurks deep in the shadows. Welcome to a place where everything you ever imagined can be true, even your worst nightmare.

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Gold Edition
PS4 — Digital, Retail
Experience one of the scariest, most highly acclaimed games of 2017 with Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition — complete with all Season Pass content. As Ethan Winters, explore the seemingly abandoned Baker mansion and uncover the truth behind the disappearance of your wife.

Romancing Saga 2
PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Out 12/15)
Sit upon the throne of the Varennes Empire and control several generations of rulers in a valiant battle against the Seven Heroes. A dynamic freeform scenario system — a hallmark of the million-selling SaGa RPG series — enables you to take command of a variety of protagonists along the line of imperial succession and experience the history of a nation as it grows and changes based on your actions.

Super Hydorah
PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Out 12/13)

Prepare your weapons and start your engines: only you, the best trained and most lethal pilot in the galaxy, can face the Meroptian menace.

Ultimate Chicken Horse
PS4 — Digital

Ever wish you were a wall-jumping, arrow-dodging, trap-setting horse, besting your animal pals in a race througha peril-laden obstacle course that you all built together? Wish granted!
Not mentioned here: Papers, Please on the Vita is also out this week.

I know this is just more reason to believe it will never go BC, but I wouldn't have thought that the NCAA would have any say in the matter. I figured EA could do as they wish with a 4+ year old finished product to make more money off it, but I guess you have to renew licenses even if it's just to make it work on updated hardware.

It will forever go down as one of the greatest gaming injustices where we got to enjoy college games for so long only to have them taken away at the beginning of a new generation of consoles before we could even get one version released.

EDIT: Yes, I know some of my comments would fit better in the Xbox thread lol.

I know this is just more reason to believe it will never go BC, but I wouldn't have thought that the NCAA would have any say in the matter. I figured EA could do as they wish with a 4+ year old finished product to make more money off it, but I guess you have to renew licenses even if it's just to make it work on updated hardware.

It will forever go down as one of the greatest gaming injustices where we got to enjoy college games for so long only to have them taken away at the beginning of a new generation of consoles before we could even get one version released.

EDIT: Yes, I know some of my comments would fit better in the Xbox thread lol.
EA really wasn't allowed to make any more money off it after the lawsuit they lost against former NCAA players. IIRC EA had to reimburse those players as well as ceasing development of NCAA FB games after 14 was released. I definitely agree that it was an injustice that this happened before the current gen consoles were released and another NCAA game was made.

For anyone interested articles like this can explain it better than I can: https://www.polygon.com/2015/7/17/8991709/ea-sports-ncaa-player-likeness-lawsuit-settlement-approved

EDIT: In for Okami HD, have it pre-ordered at GS

I loved the NCAA games, their versions always being clearly superior to the pro versions. But there is pretty much no case for the injustice having been done to gamers. An injustice had long been done to the former NCAA players, many who never saw a dime for their time playing NCAA athletics. EA had to stop that clear wrong, and so we don't get any more games.

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Avatar and Theme: 8HMT-RJNX-4G3L

Anyone who got an extra God of War and/or Shadow of Colossus theme, I missed them and would like them if you have them to spare, thanks in advance.

Guacamelee 2 Frenemies Character Pack
24NB-LJNT-MR33

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Avatar and Theme
LQ5L-4RNN-KHDN

Trove In-Game Item

9LEL-7TNA-FTKH

Dreadnought Aquila Coating (ship skin)

G8QC-95NG-H25E

Guacamelee 2 Frenemies Character Pack
24NB-LJNT-MR33

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Avatar and Theme
LQ5L-4RNN-KHDN

Trove In-Game Item

9LEL-7TNA-FTKH

Dreadnought Aquila Coating (ship skin)

G8QC-95NG-H25E

Grabbed Guacemelee 2 pack and Dreadnought Skin. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WABWyJ45XCo

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/940050724867543040

For those that are new or returning to street fighter you have a lot to look forward in content

P2YQxuf.png

Quick question,

I redeemed a bunch of the quest codes yeterday from live and cannot redeem anything else today, is there  alimit on code redemptions per day?

Fallout 4 GOTY at $30 is tempting.  I saw it for that same price over Black Friday but didn't buy it.  There was a seller on a facebook group I belong to selling the disc version for only $10 but he lives over an hour away and wouldn't ship it to me even though I offered him $15 for it.  Fallout games always go down in price.  I bought Fallout 3 and New Vegas GOTY editions for $20 on PS3 but I did have to wait a bit.  I prefer physical over digital but I might bite.  I guess I have until tomorrow to decide.  

You all serious? Nothing beats him as Blade's assistant and then . . .

the traitor
How much you like him in a film doesn't change what made him famous. There are plenty of directors and actors I've thought were fabulous years before they had their 'big break'... but their big break is their big break, not the release I happen to remember them first from.

How much you like him in a film doesn't change what made him famous. There are plenty of directors and actors I've thought were fabulous years before they had their 'big break'... but their big break is their big break, not the release I happen to remember them first from.
I was just kidding. I thought he looked familiar once TWD began. Later on noticed that he was in Blade. Only saw bits and pieces of BS recently. I do agree that he became big from TWD

giphy.gif

10% off a 20$ card on pc gamesupply

looks like one of the last places for decent psn discounted credit is in the shitter too
With a little (one-time effort) tutorial from one of your international friends, and Google Translate, off-shore eBay-isk sites consantly have US PS cards for less than 20% off. Just FYI.

With a little (one-time effort) tutorial from one of your international friends, and Google Translate, off-shore eBay-isk sites consantly have US PS cards for less than 20% off. Just FYI.
I'll make sure to click my next email from a Nigerian Prince

thanks!

Yes but on the other hand BS doesn't suck.
I'm sure some pretentious rando hypocrite from NeoGAF has definitive say on what does and doesn't suck. Like whatever the fuck you want, don't like what you don't want, and leave other people the fuck alone.

I'm sure some pretentious rando hypocrite from NeoGAF has definitive say on what does and doesn't suck. Like whatever the fuck you want, don't like what you don't want, and leave other people the fuck alone.
Cross posting to try and stir things up in another thread? I could care less what your politics are, I'd gladly watch you get decked for being one of the biggest pieces of shit on this site. Go back to the steam thread and shut up.

Some of the holiday events and such in the Events section of the dashboard:

Call of Duty WWII - Winter Siege Event - Ends 1/2

DC Universe - Season's Greedings event - Ends 1/2

Destiny 2 Free Trial - Ends 12/31

Final Fantasy XIV - Play up to four consecutive days free if you have a lapsed sub - Ends 1/4

Guns Up - Special Operation: Winter War - Ends 1/4

Logged on my Vita tonight to play some Dragon’s Crown and I randomly had an important notification from Sony. Clicked on it, and it was a voucher for $10 in PSN credit. Not sure why I had to be on the Vita to even see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back