PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently that makes us the crazy ones in today's gaming landscape. Playing a game just for fun... like wtf?

Sure let's skip a perfectly fun game for some arbitrary digital trophy. Go you.
eh, i sometimes don't buy a game if it doesn't have a platinum. i know i get heavily invested in games and like to plat them... i like beating them on the hardest difficulty, doing 1cc runs, etc. so if i'm going to do all that, then see i'll have like 2 other grindy trophies to get... but -not- get a plat for all that effort, i might skip it.

you'd be right that this would be sad, except for the fact there are dozens if not hundreds of other games to take it's place. it's not like not playing that one game will negatively affect me - in fact, it's more likely i would never have gotten to it anyway, and simply saved $5.

don't get me wrong - i don't actually 'like' trophies either. i wish i could ignore them. but because i generally do 85% of the things anyway, it becomes hard to ignore the other 15%.

Grand Kingdom is good, but I couldn't get into it.   i really liked the combat system, though.   It's the game I -want- to love, but just can't get hooked on.

Knack wasn't really my thing. I did my part and bought it cheap though.

I really need to make a trip to GS and sell some games.  I'm really annoyed that amazon stopped being an easy place to sell my stuff... i get like a quarter of what i used to, which sucks, but isn't quite enough reason to go back to ebay, which i hate using.

I got Xbox Achievements, Playstation Trophies, Steam Achievements, and a plethora of games/backlog that I may or may not ever play. I gave up on getting every single virtual pat on the backs a long time ago. I play what I like, get what I can get and move on. I can count on one hand the number of 100% and Plats I obtained. 

I'm going to raise my old man stick and tell you all that I used to play games for fun, controllers used to have one or two buttons.  Half of the excitement came from playing hard ass games, and the other half was hoping the console didn't reset on its own or that mom didn't come into the room to tell you to turn it off and go to bed. The only achievement was telling someone you beat a game.

I'm off to yell at clouds!

The amount of gamers who never played games before achievements were implemented is so tiny that anyone who says that line just wants to make themselves feel better about not caring about trophies.

I care enough to get them, just not enough to complete a set. Hell, it's better for me anyway since there are games that I bought years ago that have unobtainable achievements. I just found out that Forza 5 has a few locked away in taken down DLC. I was mad, but after a nap and some ice cream (It's It) I felt better.

Knack is finally free. Amazing. Grand kingdom means my physical copy goes bye bye now.
Now that Knack is free on Plus I hope the apocalypse isn't too far behind. Anyway, I've got an unopened copy of Grand Kingdom lying around here somewhere. Guess I'll just hold onto it since the trade-in value isn't even worth the effort.

Its been said before and I'll say it again, if you buy a game for the price you're willing to pay for it there is no real room to be in an uproar when its +.

Yeah it sucks, I'm a CAG as well, and we all want games we don't already have but this has been going on for how long, like 8 years? I'm surprised at people's ability to continue to be enraged on the monthly.
Come on man, most people can't handle that much sensible thinking.

We did it guys. Knack is a ps plus game.
tumblr_oynyiz5VdN1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

We did it guys. Knack is a ps plus game.
tumblr_oynyiz5VdN1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
Ahhh yeesss. Finally. I remember me and others would suggest not to buy this one because we knew...we KNEW this was going to be a PS+ freebee - it had “wait for it” written all over it - and now the time has come. The prophecy has come true.....ok I’m going to end it right there. Getting a little tooo deep with it. [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a follower of this thread since well before the PS4 launched, I literally LOL'd when I read on IGN that Knack was one of the free PS+ games in February!

this is why i laugh when people question the validity of sites like IGN yet prefer the opinions of posters on this forum

only here will you see anybody say that amazing games like Uncharted and Last of Us are bad games

btw The Last of Us is best on hard mode, if you can't handle that you just aren't very good
Played the ps4 remaster without Batman vision and it was a completely different experience compared to my ps3 playthrough.

I enjoyed it way more and by playing predator like the whole game i was able to rambo the last level that i hated during my ps3 playthrough...and it felt great

I completed over 31 games during the month of January.  :shock:

The sad part is that I've barely made a dent in my backlog and there is absolutely NO way I'll be able to keep this rate up all year (especially since I purposefully chose shorter games that could be completed in less than 6-8 hours). The other sad part is that I can only remember half of the titles now.

The best part is that I haven't even gotten to my most anticipated titles yet, so I still have a lot to look forward to. And I've been having a LOT of fun lately, arguably more than I've ever had before in my life. Kind of makes the fact that I'm homeless and unemployed a little more bearable.

Just for some perspective, I completed 30 games during the entire 2017 calendar year (although one could argue quality vs. quantity). 2018 is shaping up to be my most hedonistic year ever!  :D

I got Xbox Achievements, Playstation Trophies, Steam Achievements, and a plethora of games/backlog that I may or may not ever play. I gave up on getting every single virtual pat on the backs a long time ago. I play what I like, get what I can get and move on. I can count on one hand the number of 100% and Plats I obtained.

I'm going to raise my old man stick and tell you all that I used to play games for fun, controllers used to have one or two buttons. Half of the excitement came from playing hard ass games, and the other half was hoping the console didn't reset on its own or that mom didn't come into the room to tell you to turn it off and go to bed. The only achievement was telling someone you beat a game.

I'm off to yell at clouds!
I'm a relative old man too. It's not about 'virtual pats on the back'. I feel like that's what people that hate trophies don't understand. For me, it's more like 'I mastered this game, and did every last thing in it, and got my moneys worth'. If I get the plat, I can put the game down and move on. Any game I don't get the plat for [and there are a lot] feels like reading 95% of a book and then putting it down... it... itches.

Now, obviously, some trophies are stupid and grindy and have nothing to do with mastering the game. The problem is, by the time I've already played the game on superhard, and 1cc'd it, and did all the other 'hard' stuff... there's usually only one or two stupid grindy trophies that I might as well do as well, or else it'll itch at me for the same reason I needed to beat the game on hard.

Don't get me wrong, I wish trophies were never implemented. I've done some grindy ass things for that last trophy [see my next post]. There are a couple games I wouldn't mind replaying, but it's less likely since I've already plat'd them.

Ruiner  [post platinum review]

I absolutely loved this game.

- absolutely fantastic atmosphere.  Like, best of show atmosphere.   Great sound, great music, great graphics, all done in a perfect Blade Runner meets anime world.

-great action.   combat is arcadey and solid.    You've got tons of different builds... melee, guns, dashing around the map.

I played on hard first.   The tutorial and first level were truly hard [like, really hard] but once you get past that and start unlocking skills it's very doable.   Death isn't an issue, since you restart right at the battle you died at with full health.  Switch some skills around for that battle, and you'll make it through.

It's close to a 10/10 for me.

Biggest issues:

Man, they have some grindy trophies.      You need to die 666 times.  You might die 100-200 times naturally during a hard run, meaning you need to grind these out getting instakilled [maybe 4 seconds per death if you make a supply cart fall on your head].    In perhaps the stupidest trophy ever, you need to do 1003 pushups... which means holding down up on the dpad for about 15 minutes [I literally used a clamp and got the trophy while writing this review].   You also need 9000 dashes, which I got by playing normally on my hard run, and then dashing like an idiot everywhere for my 1cc run.   Basically, these trophies do not respect your time, and, given the otherwise amazing game with fair and respectable trophies, is quite annoying.

Which is exactly the issue I was describing in my last post.  I'd already done -really hard- trophies that I was happy to do [like beating the game on hard, 1cc'ing the game], so leaving these other couple trophies undone felt...wrong.   It's not that I wanted a pat on the back, it's that I wanted to 'beat' the game, and that includes the plat for me.

I've played games since the Atari in the 80s. I'm a recovering trophy whore. I still get plats if they're easy or I really enjoy the game, but my days off playing the highest difficulty and grinding 10,000 kills are pretty much over. I agree with affa, they aren't Pat's on the back, but rather I feel like I get my money's worth for trying different things to get trophies.

Ruiner [post platinum review]

I absolutely loved this game.

- absolutely fantastic atmosphere. Like, best of show atmosphere. Great sound, great music, great graphics, all done in a perfect Blade Runner meets anime world.

-great action. combat is arcadey and solid. You've got tons of different builds... melee, guns, dashing around the map.

I played on hard first. The tutorial and first level were truly hard [like, really hard] but once you get past that and start unlocking skills it's very doable. Death isn't an issue, since you restart right at the battle you died at with full health. Switch some skills around for that battle, and you'll make it through.

It's close to a 10/10 for me.

Biggest issues:

Man, they have some grindy trophies. You need to die 666 times. You might die 100-200 times naturally during a hard run, meaning you need to grind these out getting instakilled [maybe 4 seconds per death if you make a supply cart fall on your head]. In perhaps the stupidest trophy ever, you need to do 1003 pushups... which means holding down up on the dpad for about 15 minutes [I literally used a clamp and got the trophy while writing this review]. You also need 9000 dashes, which I got by playing normally on my hard run, and then dashing like an idiot everywhere for my 1cc run. Basically, these trophies do not respect your time, and, given the otherwise amazing game with fair and respectable trophies, is quite annoying.

Which is exactly the issue I was describing in my last post. I'd already done -really hard- trophies that I was happy to do [like beating the game on hard, 1cc'ing the game], so leaving these other couple trophies undone felt...wrong. It's not that I wanted a pat on the back, it's that I wanted to 'beat' the game, and that includes the plat for me.
This shit sounds awful. I'm sorry you had to do this. Seriously I think plantinum chasing has to do with OCD.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm a relative old man too. It's not about 'virtual pats on the back'. I feel like that's what people that hate trophies don't understand. For me, it's more like 'I mastered this game, and did every last thing in it, and got my moneys worth'. If I get the plat, I can put the game down and move on. Any game I don't get the plat for [and there are a lot] feels like reading 95% of a book and then putting it down... it... itches.

Now, obviously, some trophies are stupid and grindy and have nothing to do with mastering the game. The problem is, by the time I've already played the game on superhard, and 1cc'd it, and did all the other 'hard' stuff... there's usually only one or two stupid grindy trophies that I might as well do as well, or else it'll itch at me for the same reason I needed to beat the game on hard.

Don't get me wrong, I wish trophies were never implemented. I've done some grindy ass things for that last trophy [see my next post]. There are a couple games I wouldn't mind replaying, but it's less likely since I've already plat'd them.
I feel like the same people who hunt for trophies are the same people who wanted to 100% games before trophies.

I completed over 31 games during the month of January. :shock:

The sad part is that I've barely made a dent in my backlog and there is absolutely NO way I'll be able to keep this rate up all year (especially since I purposefully chose shorter games that could be completed in less than 6-8 hours). The other sad part is that I can only remember half of the titles now.

The best part is that I haven't even gotten to my most anticipated titles yet, so I still have a lot to look forward to. And I've been having a LOT of fun lately, arguably more than I've ever had before in my life. Kind of makes the fact that I'm homeless and unemployed a little more bearable.

Just for some perspective, I completed 30 games during the entire 2017 calendar year (although one could argue quality vs. quantity). 2018 is shaping up to be my most hedonistic year ever! :D
You're homeless and unemployed yet you're spending tons of money on games? Bruh.

I feel like the same people who hunt for trophies are the same people who wanted to 100% games before trophies.
The difference is that the trophies (particularly lack of a platinum) affect game sales to some people.

If a pre-trophy game had a completion percentage that for whatever reason only went up to 95%, by choice, would a platinum hunter not have bought it because it wouldn't show you that you 100%-ed the game?

Trophies are cool. They add replay value to some games.

I love people who act like they're too good for trophies though. It's neat.

If a pre-trophy game had a completion percentage that for whatever reason only went up to 95%, by choice, would a platinum hunter not have bought it because it wouldn't show you that you 100%-ed the game?
Yes (I would buy it I should say)? Most games that you would 100% never had actual percentages displayed in the game anyway. I spent most of my early teen years just playing PS1 JRPGs and I would almost always "100%" them, but it's not like there was some thing in the game telling me that I had completed all the content. I just played them until all my characters had the best equipment/skills and I had defeated all the hardest bosses and dungeons.

Trophies are fun for when I really enjoy a game and want to see all of it. Otherwise you see all the games I have beaten with 10% trophies. Does not bug me a bit. Bloodborne? Sure plat. Dragonball fighterz? Nah.

You're homeless and unemployed yet you're spending tons of money on games? Bruh.
I am actually more curious how a homeless person plays console video games since you need like a tv and electricity and stuff. I assume he is crashing at someone's place? But that is not really the picture that gets painted in your head when you hear the word homeless.

Man, they have some grindy trophies. You need to die 666 times. You might die 100-200 times naturally during a hard run, meaning you need to grind these out getting instakilled [maybe 4 seconds per death if you make a supply cart fall on your head]. In perhaps the stupidest trophy ever, you need to do 1003 pushups... which means holding down up on the dpad for about 15 minutes [I literally used a clamp and got the trophy while writing this review]. You also need 9000 dashes, which I got by playing normally on my hard run, and then dashing like an idiot everywhere for my 1cc run. Basically, these trophies do not respect your time, and, given the otherwise amazing game with fair and respectable trophies, is quite annoying.
If this doesn't prove everything that is wrong about trophies and how they have ruined gaming in the traditional sense then I don't know what can. I really feel bad for you OCD guys and how some of you let these things dictate your buying decisions. I'm very proud of that zero by that platinum trophy in my profile lol.

There are good trophies, then there are bad ones. So they can both enhance gameplay, and can also ruin them. I personally love trophies, but I agree, and hate trophy lists like this.

I am actually more curious how a homeless person plays console video games since you need like a tv and electricity and stuff. I assume he is crashing at someone's place? But that is not really the picture that gets painted in your head when you hear the word homeless.
I'm guessing (and hoping) he's using it in a more light-hearted sense. Perhaps between places and staying with friends, family, etc. I'm sure there are, however, some pretty significant and sophisticated homeless setups that people have that allow certain lifestyles and hobbies.

It's hyperbole, but that kind of stuff is said all the time. "I'm not buying that because there's no platinum" and so on...
There is a large difference between not buying a game you're on the fence about because it has no platinum and not buying a game you think is amazing because it has a platinum. I may have missed it but I have yet to see someone say a game is great but they're avoiding it because there is no platinum.

There is a large difference between not buying a game you're on the fence about because it has no platinum and not buying a game you think is amazing because it has a platinum. I may have missed it but I have yet to see someone say a game is great but they're avoiding it because there is no platinum.
I've seen people do it both ways, buying shitty stuff because it has a plat and avoiding good stuff that doesn't. People get weird.

I don’t really care about 100% or platinums but I like when trophies and achievements unlock. I find myself playing Switch games and thinking, that was cool, wish it unlocked a trophy.

I've been playing games since the early days of Colecovision, Atari 2600 and Odyssey2.  I've always been a completionist even before trophies, but not to a ridiculous extreme.  Collecting all the orbs in Jak 2?  Grr...fine...sure.  Level up every character and materia in Final Fantasy 7 to their max?  Oh Hell no.  Collecting Trophies, to me, is just another in-game task to do, almost exactly like those Skill Points in Ratchet & Clank.  Only they're a little more meta in the sense that they can be accessed and viewed from outside the game.  If anything, collecting Trophies and going up levels is kind of like I am just like an RPG character and I'm getting game experience with every trophy and raising my level.  :)

I've never passed on buying a game I wanted because it didn't have a platinum, however, I am guilty of passing on games that I have had a mild curiosity over because it had long or extremely difficult trophies.  "Oh, hey, Lost Planet 2 is $6 on clearance at BestBuy. Don't know much about it, let's check PlaystationTrophies.org ...Hmmm... 9/10 difficulty...over 4 playthroughs...over 250 hours...  Yeah, pass."  I just don't have the time to put into that long a game nor do I want to be that stressed out about perfecting it that much to get all the trophies.

On the other hand, however, I do have a friend who will buy all the popular PS4 games and leave them sealed in his bedroom for years, and only play indie PSN games because he thinks they're more likely to give him easy platinums.  *Shrugs*

I don’t really care about 100% or platinums but I like when trophies and achievements unlock. I find myself playing Switch games and thinking, that was cool, wish it unlocked a trophy.
I've definitely felt that, too.

On the other hand, though, playing Celeste (and thinking about playing Dark Souls) without considering achievements is kind of liberating. Makes me think about THE GAME and the reward systems built in, in a way I sometimes forget to.

Sometimes? Like I never felt the urge to find pigeons in GTA or Assassin's Creed. Too many. I'm good at ignoring trophies where they're all ridiculous. At some point during a game, I decide whether I'm going to plat it. It's a combination of how much I like the game and how hard the plat is. The problem is, sometimes the game is great, and the plat is easy... except for 1 stupid trophy. So those 'stupid trophies' can cost me time.

Thinking back before trophies....

Most jrpgs I just beat, but I did 100% SMT DDS1 because it gave you bonuses in DDS2. I 100%'d Skies of Arcadia and Dragon Quest VIII because I loved them. But most? I just finish.

Or, in cases like Rogue Galaxy, I burn out. There's so much to 100% (hunting badges are just the start) that I realize it's going to drive me insane.

But give me a DRPG, and I'll plat it. But even before trophies, I explored every last square of a dungeon and did every sidequest...

This shit sounds awful. I'm sorry you had to do this. Seriously I think plantinum chasing has to do with OCD.
I don't have OCD about anything else. Just cleaning up trophies if I only have 1 or 2 left. It's awful during the process, but oh does that plat feel good.

If this doesn't prove everything that is wrong about trophies and how they have ruined gaming in the traditional sense then I don't know what can. I really feel bad for you OCD guys and how some of you let these things dictate your buying decisions. I'm very proud of that zero by that platinum trophy in my profile lol.
Eh, that's an example of the worst trophy I can think of off hand.

But there are -plenty- of games with great trophies that encourage you to do worthwhile things.

I'd love to point at trophies and say 'hate them', because often I do. But really? I just hate badly designed trophies - ones that require mundane, or grindy actions, or collectables. Other ones, though, have taught me to play better in a way I'd never have considered, or are just well designed. A favorite example of mine is Driver: SF. It has collectibles, but also shows them on your map. There aren't many, but they're all a cool challenge [hard jump]. Every time you get 10, you unlock a special 'movie race'. So they did the trifecta with collectibles - made them easy to find, fun to get, and gave you a very special reward for doing so. Putting a trophy at the end of that isn't a big deal to me. Putting a trophy for finding 1000 pigeons? fuckkkk that.

That's only because games with no platinums automatically suck and no one even talks about them. :)

That sounds extremist in the opposite direction to me. I dont go farming for platinum trophies, but there have been a couple of handfuls of games that I *wanted* to go 'all in' on. Sometimes it's the challenge (say PvZ), other times, I just want to absorb every part of the game world (e.g. Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Persona). Then there are even more times when I want to stay in the world, but the 100% tasks are just too difficult (Batman AC) or too g'ddamn boring (AC2) for me to want to put up with, so I dont. I'm quite happy with this middle road.

That’s an aggressive date for Rockstar. In that typical Ubisoft Assassin’s Creed date about two weeks before Call of Duty and Battlefield.

If I could weigh in on the 'great trophy debate,' I'll just say that there are certain games I LOVED pre-platinum and HATED by the end of it. If anything, all the grinding has caused me to get bored of the game and never want to play it again. There are certain games I like to have a "pure" experience; just play through it once and enjoy it for what it is, and if I ever want to revisit it in the future, that's an option. But I totally get the notion of "getting your money's worth" and playing the shit out of a game just to say you've done everything that's possible and then be able to sell it or whatever.

While the huge delay is frustrating, those screenshots are insane. Absolutely cannot wait. Fingers crossed that 2K didn't have too much influence on the microtransactions though...
There's no doubt in my mind that RDR2 is going to be GTAV all over again if not worse. They're making too much money on Shark Cards or whatever the hell they're called to let another opportunity slip by. On the subject of trophies, I imagine the RDR2 list is going to be an ugly one filled with grindy multiplayer trophies.

As someone who doesnt play GTA Online, I dont care if Rockstar milks the online. As long as we get undead nightmare 2 or some type of post zombie dlc ill be happy. You and I both know, Rockstar would make millions within hours if they do another zombie themed story dlc. 

As someone who doesnt play GTA Online, I dont care if Rockstar milks the online. As long as we get undead nightmare 2 or some type of post zombie dlc ill be happy. You and I both know, Rockstar would make millions within hours if they do another zombie themed story dlc.
That's simply not true. They're already making easy money from the low effort updates they put into GTAO. It would be nice if they made a cool single player DLC for RDR2, but they've already shown the willingness to drop GTAV's SP DLC for what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back