PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Already platinumed Mad Max, but I’m glad it’s on there. Fantastic game that was not played by enough people.

Already platinumed Mad Max, but I’m glad it’s on there. Great game
Me2.. and I loved every minute of the game.. such an underappreciated gem. I may actually revisit it since we are getting it free. The only real problem with it is that every zone is formulaic in that it has essentially the same things to do outside of story missions.. but that has been an issue with open world games forever and the things in Mad Max were fun to do so it didn't really hurt my enjoyment.

Also already own Trackmania.. the offerings on the other systems look like hot garbage.. not the best month for me personally but a good month for others especially those who like reail games on the service.

Edit: Just looked up the metacritic ratings on the other 4 games.. and wow it has to be the lowest rated 4 games ever offered on the service.. they must have really though offering up the 2 retail games on PS4 would really offset these junk titles.

I have Mad Max unopened from Black Friday last year or the year before.  I always look at the trophy list before playing.  I saw there is a random glitch for a discovering certain areas ( trophy ).   Pretty nasty comments online how the developer will not address the issue.  Anyone know if it has been addressed?   I been meaning to play this title but figured why play a game that is heavily bugged. (benefits of a backlog )  Maybe the digital version is less buggy.  The people with the plat, did you play the digital version?

lol Toy Home. 

SIXAXIS™ Wireless controller - Tilt the controller left or right to steer, perform back flips in the air or master cornering. 

:joystick: 

It's been out forever in Japan so something you could find out with Google quite easily.
Even without Google, I'd be super surprised of Dragon Quest wasn't turn-based. It's practically the last bastion of old-school JRPGs outside of some dedicated indie titles.

Just looked up the metacritic ratings on the other 4 games.. and wow it has to be the lowest rated 4 games ever offered on the service.. they must have really though offering up the 2 retail games on PS4 would really offset these junk titles.
Maybe they felt like they could stand to release some junk after Bloodborne and R&C for March?

It's a little strange that they updated the store yesterday and the 2K games had a new sale window of 3/27 to 4/3 but then later the same day they go back up to full price. Friend of mine wanted to get the Bioshock collection at that price and didn't get a chance to make the purchase before it jumped back up to non sale price.

Mad Max is really entertaining, I'm playing it right now.  The side missions can get a bit repetitive, but the combat (both driving and brawling) is just plain fun.

I have Mad Max unopened from Black Friday last year or the year before. I always look at the trophy list before playing. I saw there is a random glitch for a discovering certain areas ( trophy ). Pretty nasty comments online how the developer will not address the issue. Anyone know if it has been addressed? I been meaning to play this title but figured why play a game that is heavily bugged. (benefits of a backlog ) Maybe the digital version is less buggy. The people with the plat, did you play the digital version?
I have the physical version and didn't have any issues. The grind was completing the challenges.

I have Mad Max unopened from Black Friday last year or the year before. I always look at the trophy list before playing. I saw there is a random glitch for a discovering certain areas ( trophy ). Pretty nasty comments online how the developer will not address the issue. Anyone know if it has been addressed? I been meaning to play this title but figured why play a game that is heavily bugged. (benefits of a backlog ) Maybe the digital version is less buggy. The people with the plat, did you play the digital version?
Zero issue getting tge pkat, never even knew people were gaving an issue. I wouldnt fear it. Extremely fun game imo.

I hope it gets a sequel and the expand on the concepts as much as shadow of war did. Especially convoys. Harder car combat would be nice too.

Mad Max was truly underrated.  Had some problems, but overall really good to maybe great.  I know there are some reports of unfixed glitches, but those did not affect me other than small things that were not permanent.

Anyone know how Metal Slug 3 compares to the Metal Slug 3 contained in Metal Slug Anthology?  Is it worth picking up the standalone title if it's already in the anthology version?

The new month starts on Sunday, so...

And you might be thinking of the Great Indoors sale that lasted two weeks, which doesn't sound Easter-themed.
Oh I see, I thought I read easter sale somewhere. I think it was slickdeals that said easter sale. Anyways I also read in the comments that someone contacted sony about bioshock. Saying something like it was a error and it'll be up later.

Anyone know how Metal Slug 3 compares to the Metal Slug 3 contained in Metal Slug Anthology? Is it worth picking up the standalone title if it's already in the anthology version?
I think the Metal Slug Anothology likely has some input lag issues. That one is a straight direct no frills port of the Metal Slug 3 arcade game, which may play better. I'm sure that version is better.

Wow dragon quest XI... I’ve been in the mood for a good turn based RPG lately and I haven’t played a dragon quest since the ps2 era... might just buy. Anyone know if it’s a full 60$ release or cheaper due to it already being out a while in Japan?

Wow dragon quest XI... I’ve been in the mood for a good turn based RPG lately and I haven’t played a dragon quest since the ps2 era... might just buy. Anyone know if it’s a full 60$ release or cheaper due to it already being out a while in Japan?
giphy.gif

Dragon Quest XI in early September is a good time to release. WOUld have preferred June so we have it in the summer months but hopefully this helps them get good sales

Oh I see, I thought I read easter sale somewhere. I think it was slickdeals that said easter sale. Anyways I also read in the comments that someone contacted sony about bioshock. Saying something like it was a error and it'll be up later.
The only Easter Sale that exists right now is the UK/overseas one. There's only hope that we'll get some sort of Easter flash sale on Friday.

Square-Enix will price it at the full $60, and it hasn't been out in Japan long enough to justify otherwise.

Edit: Just looked up the metacritic ratings on the other 4 games.. and wow it has to be the lowest rated 4 games ever offered on the service.. they must have really though offering up the 2 retail games on PS4 would really offset these junk titles.
The plan is to make the Vita and PS3 games so undesirable that nobody will care when they no longer get them.

All of those visual novels were step 1 of that plan.

99vidas looks OK, and some idiot may have bought it cheap on some PC sale site.........I'll likely play that one at least. Q Bert was fun back in the day...

The PS3/Vita games are bad to subtly reinforce to us that they're not games that we would want so that it's not a big deal that they're taking them away.

Look two good PS4 games! Meh, PS3/Vita games aren't worth getting anymore.

Glad that I skipped purchasing Mad Max multiple times in the past. Looking forward to playing it finally.
Yeah I skipped it basically every sale as I figured it would show up here eventually, and I was in no rush to play it.

As for the other games 99 Vidas looks alright, will probably check it out. But games like In Space We Brawl bug me when they hit PS+, not interested in basically any of these local multiplayer focused competitive games, even if by some stroke of luck they have online the gameplay just usually never does anything for me.

Eh, ive almost bought trackmania at 12 or whatever like 3 times. That alone covers the 5 bucks a month i pay. Already platd max but that would have covered it too. Its not like ive even pkayed a plus game this year.... think the last one was jc3. Not because i dont like them, more that my backlog is insane

I know everyone was hoping to use their 20% off coupons on Bioshock Collection, but if you missed the sale last week or this week's price error/whatever, the physical version appears to have dropped to $19.99 at most stores.  I grabbed it at Best Buy for $16 after GCU today.

Any chance we will see a flash or Easter sale this Friday?
magic-eight-ball-ask-again-later-photo-researchers-inc.jpg

But someone earlier did make a good point: A PS+ only sale now may be a sign of a non-PS+ (flash) sale later. Just don't go in expecting much other than to save a 20% off code for Friday afternoon just in case.

Its not like ive even pkayed a plus game this year.... think the last one was jc3. Not because i dont like them, more that my backlog is insane
Yeah I am pretty far behind on plus games myself, mostly cause Monster Hunter. Still playing it just about every night, and I played a ton of it over the past week with the new monster update/balance patch.

I got the plat on the disc version. It glitched for me (the discovery issue). I was able to get around it or something not 100% sure. I was really pissed for a bit. Great game but I would probably skip it if you have to have the plat. I don't think they ever fixed it. It was a lot of fun.

Yeah I am pretty far behind on plus games myself, mostly cause Monster Hunter. Still playing it just about every night, and I played a ton of it over the past week with the new monster update/balance patch.
I put 140 hours into Monster Hunter but I'm pretty much done with it outside guaranteed/high chance gold crown events. I love the game but I don't want to end up hating it due to grinding for crowns for at least 100 more hours all the while hoping RNGesus is in my favor. I forgot about the new monster being out though due to other games so I might have to hunt that a few times here in the near future.

I put 140 hours into Monster Hunter but I'm pretty much done with it outside guaranteed/high chance gold crown events. I love the game but I don't want to end up hating it due to grinding for crowns for at least 100 more hours all the while hoping RNGesus is in my favor. I forgot about the new monster being out though due to other games so I might have to hunt that a few times here in the near future.
I'm not done with the crown grind yet but it's not something I'm actively going for either as when those event quests roll around it's super easy to get them in a few runs. Just playing cause I love the game, novel concept I know lol. Really though unlike other Monster Hunter games this is the first one where I've actually enjoyed every single weapon so most of my time has been getting semi-decent with each one since it's always a learning experience when you pick up a new weapon.

As for Jho I don't really think you should bother if it's going to be a one and done thing, if you have any endgame gear he is a complete joke. His tempered version on the other hand is incredibly fun/challenging (about the closest thing this game has had to a g-rank difficulty fight) but that was only part of a 2 day event quest, can't fight it normally right now. It'll probably be back during their spring festival thing in April though because apparently every event quest is supposed to be active during that.

FYI   Rainbow six siege lovers;  

Right not the disc game trades for $24 at best buy (after GCU bonus)

I just traded  the game tonight.

Rainbow six siege advance is $36 in PSN ($29 with the 20%off coupon)

total price after best buy trade in: $5 out of pocket ($29-$24)

Rainbow six siege Gold is $54 in PSN  ($43.20 with the 20% off coupon)

total price after best buy trade in: $19.20 out of pocket  ($43.20-$24)

The only Easter Sale that exists right now is the UK/overseas one. There's only hope that we'll get some sort of Easter flash sale on Friday.

Square-Enix will price it at the full $60, and it hasn't been out in Japan long enough to justify otherwise.
Yeah your right, it says easter sale thats live in every country exept na/canada. So who know we probably will get another flash sale friday. Which bioshock and the others will go on sale then. Also considering easter is on Sunday and flash sale will be the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back