PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lord that KDH deal is at least 250 hours of gameplay right there. Played them all long time ago, but I don't know if I want to go through it all again (water world singing dancing sucks). Could always put that money toward the next one whenever it comes out
Get it! These are all the Final Mix versions with updated controls, new items, enemies, and secret bosses.

The ps4 can only use one external for storing games, correct?

I have a 5tb external and a 2 internal but in this day and age that isn't even going to be enough so eventually I want to get an 8tb for the ps4 since it can only use one and maybe switch that 5tb over to the xbox one since it can use multiple externals

any way I can move the ps4 games from the 5tb to the 8tb if it only allows one in an easy fashion? or am I stuck pretty much throwing 2 tb of content on the internal to transfer and having to re-download anything that won't fit?

Are there usually spend $100, get $15 back promos between January-March? I ask because I see GS has a year of ps+ for $40, but I rather wait for that promo and pair a year with Red Dead Redemption 2 preorder ( Its gonna get confirmed for a April or May release so hopefully its avaiable for preorder by February). Also here's hoping Playstation keeps the ball rolling and we get another good month of ps+ titles for November.

Are there usually spend $100, get $15 back promos between January-March? I ask because I see GS has a year of ps+ for $40, but I rather wait for that promo and pair a year with Red Dead Redemption 2 preorder ( Its gonna get confirmed for a April or May release so hopefully its avaiable for preorder by February). Also here's hoping Playstation keeps the ball rolling and we get another good month of ps+ titles for November.
i think its closer to may for that promo, but then again we had always had it in october until this year.

Decent sale for once.

Picked up Matterfall, 88 Heroes and Assault Suit Leynos.

I am considering Earth's Dawn but I am happy with these three for now.

A new The Walking Dead Collection is coming to PS4 on 12/5 with improved visuals and all 19 episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRyoy3KGqWk

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/925741462716686336

Thoughts on darkest dungeon and earths dawn?
I really enjoyed Darkest Dungeon, but it is super grindy. I gave up before beating the game. It is a dungeon crawler where you have limited inventory space. The learning curve is huge and changes as you get to the more difficult dungeons. My problem was that you bring fully leveled characters to the last few dungeons and they end up dying because I messed up. It is going to take hours to get new characters fully leveled to try again.

A new The Walking Dead Collection is coming to PS4 on 12/5 with improved visuals and all 19 episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRyoy3KGqWk

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/925741462716686336
Wish they would focus on building a whole new engine rather than spending time on the visuals.

$50 PSN for $39 at Rakuten with coupon GIVE10 - not sure how long this will last, jump on it if you want it.  It's a physical card so you will have to wait for shipping.

$50 PSN for $39 at Rakuten with coupon GIVE10 - not sure how long this will last, jump on it if you want it. It's a physical card so you will have to wait for shipping.
Hey thanks I used this coupon and some points I had from a previous orders and got he card for $36.

I never usually use my points before they expire so this worked out great.

i think its closer to may for that promo, but then again we had always had it in october until this year.
Thats the issue. Red Dead 2 isnt up for digital download. Only that and GOW are the only two titles that truly interested me for next year, but only Red Dead deserves to be bought digitally imo. I guess i have to buckle down and buy ps+ at GS this and get in on some psn credit through pcgamesupply i guess.

$50 PSN for $39 at Rakuten with coupon GIVE10 - not sure how long this will last, jump on it if you want it. It's a physical card so you will have to wait for shipping.
I posted one in the xbox thread earlier for a digital code

had my order cancelled because they "can't verify" my payment even though it's the same I've used successfully in the past

just a heads up in case anyone else is affected similarly

I really enjoyed Darkest Dungeon, but it is super grindy. I gave up before beating the game. It is a dungeon crawler where you have limited inventory space. The learning curve is huge and changes as you get to the more difficult dungeons. My problem was that you bring fully leveled characters to the last few dungeons and they end up dying because I messed up. It is going to take hours to get new characters fully leveled to try again.
Is there permadeath?I'd hate to have a good team go in and end up being slaughtered over a dumb mistake also could you reload a previous save or everything is quick saved after battle or turn?

Is there permadeath?I'd hate to have a good team go in and end up being slaughtered over a dumb mistake also could you reload a previous save or everything is quick saved after battle or turn?
There is permadeath and quick saves (don't remember when it saves). Radiant Mode is supposed to make the game go quicker (less grinding), but it came out after I started to play and I did not want to start over.

November 2017 ps+ games

Worms Battlegrounds, PS4
Bound, PS4
R-Type Dimensions, PS3
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, PS3
Dungeon Punks, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse (Episodes 1 & 2), PS Vita

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/01/ps-plus-free-games-for-november/
giphy.gif

November 2017 ps+ games

Worms Battlegrounds, PS4
Bound, PS4
R-Type Dimensions, PS3

fuck yes. Was so close to buying until dawn for my vr. Was going to buy it for sure with any discount on the last two week sale. And bound on vr was interesting. Just got my vr

I like this line-up. Bound looks like something I'd definitely play and while that version of Worms wasn't that well-reviewed, it might be nice to have a copy of Worms on my TV to play couch vs. friends.

November 2017 ps+ games

Worms Battlegrounds, PS4
Bound, PS4
R-Type Dimensions, PS3

Also coming this month is Until Dawn: Rush of Blood for PSVR that ends on 1/2/18. Two PSVR games this month.

Heads up. Bound sucks.
Sorry, but I disagree on that.

Heads up. Bound sucks.
I’d guess it’s more of a game that isn’t for everyone. I haven’t bought it because it didn’t interest me much but I’ll give it a go for free.

About the only thing I would care to try in this month’s games. Have Worms Battlegrounds from GwG on Xbox (two years ago!). Played it once and never played it again.

My immediate reaction to that PS+ lineup was a disgusted looking face but after some time has passed I think I am actually okay with it myself. I think the main problem with the lineup is it lacks a central main-stream game the average person can rally around and cheer on, especially after months of us getting stuff like MGS5, JC3, inFamous, and Until Dawn. My incredibly casual friend who I've seen play those games over the last few months I suspect won't download a single one of Novembers offerings.

But yeah for me I've almost bought Dungeon Punks a few times so cool, can't go wrong with R-type, never played a Worms game before somehow so I guess this will be the first, and Broken Sword could go either way just depends on how the pacing and puzzles are. Bound is a game I never would have bought but am willing to give a chance. The only question mark to me is that kung fu thing, even after checking out some videos of it I have no clue what is happening or what to expect.

I thought Rag doll Kung Fu was already on Plus....or free on release. I have it and I know I didn't pay for it.
According to comments in the plus blog post that game was free at launch for a short period of time as part of some Sprint promotion. Like a long time ago apparently, before plus was even a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back