PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
So wait again, delisted means...

A. I can still download it in the future if I already bought it?

or

B. I better download it now and keep it on my system forever if I want to to keep it?

So wait again, delisted means...

A. I can still download it in the future if I already bought it?

or

B. I better download it now and keep it on my system forever if I want to to keep it?
A. It's just no longer available for purchase whenever it happens.

for those not getting the playstation newsletter with promo codes, i think i found it. on https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com goto account and notification preferences and check the first box. well some people said they still werent getting the emails when they checked it on their playstation and theyre probably the same thing but try that. I wasn't signed up at all I probably didn't realize they send promo codes like that long ago.

I love that I've used all my trials way before I applied for sony rewards so aside from the PS Plus that I got for the month I'm SOL.

And it will be a cold day when I buy PS Vue and Now and Music...

I love that I've used all my trials way before I applied for sony rewards so aside from the PS Plus that I got for the month I'm SOL.

And it will be a cold day when I buy PS Vue and Now and Music...
Like has been stated, the trials count retroactively. Activate the trial pass and they should get checked off

With the backlash, debating if Battlefront 2 is still worth it.
I decided to wait and see how it develops. Might pick it up if Best Buy does B2G1 after Black Friday. I don't care about loot crates in single-player games but this seems like it could be a real problem.

for those not getting the playstation newsletter with promo codes, i think i found it. on https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com goto account and notification preferences and check the first box. well some people said they still werent getting the emails when they checked it on their playstation and theyre probably the same thing but try that. I wasn't signed up at all I probably didn't realize they send promo codes like that long ago.
That box has been checked in my account for years and I haven't gotten a weekly update email from Sony in years. I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

No sale this week apparently.
Digital Black friday this week, that's why,

If you are really mad about something, don’t give it money. Don’t pre-order the game. Don’t buy the game at all. If you buy a game with a bad economy and ignore as much of the economy as you can while still playing, the company has put your name in the “this person will tolerate bad monetization” bucket.

Want to hurt a company in the worst way possible? Keep that $60 in your pocket. That’s it. It’s that simple.

Avoid Battlefront

That may be the longest signature in CAG history.
Also, I may be in the minority in caring about retro games on PS3, but I am definitely picking up both of those Sega bundles.

Huh? Black Friday is 10 days away, not 3.
If you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you’ll get exclusive early access to some of the biggest deals in the PlayStation Store Black Friday Sale starting on November 17. PS Plus members will find deals of up to 40% off on the hottest blockbuster titles.

Even if you’re not a PS Plus member, you still can take advantage of the Black Friday deals at PS Store starting November 21 through 8am PT November 28. We’ll have more details on PS Store Black Friday offers in the coming days, so stay tuned.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Source: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/10/black-friday-2017-week-long-playstation-deals-revealed/

Anyone else experiencing oddities with their wishlist? I just took a look at mine and right at the top, it has Ys Origin listed (which I did not put on my wishlist and, in fact, already own.)  I attempt to remove it and I get a message telling me it cannot be removed. I've tried botn in Dolphin and Chrome, and neither work.

Anyone else experiencing oddities with their wishlist? I just took a look at mine and right at the top, it has Ys Origin listed (which I did not put on my wishlist and, in fact, already own.) I attempt to remove it and I get a message telling me it cannot be removed. I've tried botn in Dolphin and Chrome, and neither work.
Yes. I had one item on my Wishlist last week and now I have 17!

Anyone else experiencing oddities with their wishlist? I just took a look at mine and right at the top, it has Ys Origin listed (which I did not put on my wishlist and, in fact, already own.) I attempt to remove it and I get a message telling me it cannot be removed. I've tried botn in Dolphin and Chrome, and neither work.
log out, delete cookies, refresh, log back in. I had the same problem. Had 97 in my list. Went down to 50.

log out, delete cookies, refresh, log back in. I had the same problem. Had 97 in my list. Went down to 50.
Yeah, that's usually how I fix it when the wish list screws up on my desktop but is working on the mobile browser, but this doesn't appear to be a cache/cookies issue as it's happening on two different browsers that I have cache/cookies turned off on. Regardless, I tried it anyways and it still didn't work. Ys is still there and refuses to be removed. :(

Gamers get passionate over the dumbest stuff. If you don’t like how Battlefront 2 is set up, don’t buy it. It really can’t get any more simple than that.

Gamers get passionate over the dumbest stuff. If you don’t like how Battlefront 2 is set up, don’t buy it. It really can’t get any more simple than that.
And you got passionate about those gamers commenting on here so you had to comment. Who is worse? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Personally, I don't like Star Wars, so I wasn't planning on getting it regardless. However, the issue isn't a case of one game doing something stupid and "don't buy it if you don't like it." It's a case of allowing a bad practice to start setting a trend. If EA gets away with this crap without people getting up in arms, then every developer will feel it's acceptable. Gone will be the days where you can just buy a 100% game and not have to sink any more money into it. Look at the Season Pass. One dev way back in the day thought, "Hey, let's offer players of our game a chance to get a bunch of post-release DLC for an extra $20." Fast-forward to today, and it's every dev saying "Hey, lets lock away a huge portion of our game until players spend an extra $50 to buy our "Season Pass." You have to stop bad practices when they start or else it will spread like wildfire and there will be no stopping it.

New need for speed is just as bad as battlefront. Angry joe posted a video about it.

I wish we got a new burnout paradise this gen. One of the greatest games of all time and we just got nfs after nfs as ea destroyed criterion. 😞🙀😢👿

Personally, I don't like Star Wars, so I wasn't planning on getting it regardless. However, the issue isn't a case of one game doing something stupid and "don't buy it if you don't like it." It's a case of allowing a bad practice to start setting a trend. If EA gets away with this crap without people getting up in arms, then every developer will feel it's acceptable. Gone will be the days where you can just buy a 100% game and not have to sink any more money into it. Look at the Season Pass. One dev way back in the day thought, "Hey, let's offer players of our game a chance to get a bunch of post-release DLC for an extra $20." Fast-forward to today, and it's every dev saying "Hey, lets lock away a huge portion of our game until players spend an extra $50 to buy our "Season Pass." You have to stop bad practices when they start or else it will spread like wildfire and there will be no stopping it.
If it sells well, they aren't "getting away" with anything. They make a product. It's purchased by consumers, or it isn't. Ideas that people pay for continue to be supported and developed. Those that aren't go the way of the dodo.

New need for speed is just as bad as battlefront. Angry joe posted a video about it.

I wish we got a new burnout paradise this gen. One of the greatest games of all time and we just got nfs after nfs as ea destroyed criterion. 😞🙀😢👿
Yep. Been playing the new NFS on EA Access and once you get about two hours in, the grind really hits. Your cars are not at the same level as the races in career mode at that point and you need “shipments” to get your cars up to be able to win no matter how good of a driver you are. And the shipments are just loot crates. Amount you earn is low so paying real cash will get you there quicker.

It’s another load of crap. Really starting to hate EA even more than I used to.

If it sells well, they aren't "getting away" with anything. They make a product. It's purchased by consumers, or it isn't. Ideas that people pay for continue to be supported and developed. Those that aren't go the way of the dodo.
There are games serieses out there that are beloved, who've had fans for ages drooling over the next installments, and when it's finally going to come out and people see changes for the worse, they still can't help but not get their fix. People don't buy into it because it's a good idea. People buy into it because they don't have any other option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back