PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you could upgrade your weapons.

Aye, I think I'm just going with the setup I showed there.
You can only upgrade them to a certain degree by equipping modifications. As you progress you find better and better versions of each weapon with improved base stats, more mod slots, and added ammo types it can use.

You might as well get the dishonored collection, as for the other games they're cheaper at best or walmart.

With that 20% off code , he might be getting a slightly better deal then in store. But I agree about Dishonored, if you haven't already played those Jello1996, I would suggest getting the collection as well.
I already have the original Dishonored Definitive Edition digitally on PS4 cause it came free with Dishonored 2 when I bought the disc upon release (which I've since traded in), not to mention already owning it on PS3 and Steam, or I would definitely be doing that.

I thought the wallet was capped at 150$
Perhaps the ability to add money is capped at $150, not the amount it can hold. So, if you had $149.99 in the wallet, you could still add a $50 card to bring you up to $199.99, but if you had $150 in there already, you can't add any more.

Perhaps the ability to add money is capped at $150, not the amount it can hold. So, if you had $149.99 in the wallet, you could still add a $50 card to bring you up to $199.99, but if you had $150 in there already, you can't add any more.
oh I see I always wondered how that work I never tried

If im not mistaken, didn't last year's BF flash sale happen on Thanksgiving instead of on Friday? I faintly remember playing some TT Batman before I left to my relative's house for dinner.

NBA Live is $15. I’m tempted. Any CAGs here got an opinion on it? I’m a pretty casual fan and I enjoyed The One mode they had in the demo.

Live seems like that team that has its moments and a couple young stars and maybe even gives the veteran powerhouse a fight to start the series but clearly is a year or two away from actually contending still.

I had 148.98, I couldn't add a $50, but I could add a $20... (I tried to add a second $20, but wouldn't work)

NBA Live is $15. I’m tempted. Any CAGs here got an opinion on it? I’m a pretty casual fan and I enjoyed The One mode they had in the demo.
I enjoy it. One mode is fun plus unlike 2K no microtransactions to improve your player. Online team play is fun and the 3 on 3 they added as well as 5 v 5 looks awesome but I am stuck with randoms and my character is low level.

my trifecta still hasn't come in

anyone else have an issue? did you contact cs? I'd rather be patient than deal with them but I'm pretty sure I'm past 5 business days

Got my 20% off code.  I'm thinking Horizon: Zero Dawn, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, and LiS: Before the Storm (really kicking myself and pissed I missed out on the $5.99 deal this morning as I really loved the original LiS)

I have $250 in gift cards (Family Dollar), 20% off code, and a huge list of games..
Trying to figure out the best way to optimize my discounts

I'm thinking the games that have the least discount should get the 20% off liek Ys for the PS4, Lego Marvel 2, etc etc, while the highest discounts go on the non discounted?

I'm thinking the games that have the least discount should get the 20% off liek Ys for the PS4, Lego Marvel 2, etc etc, while the highest discounts go on the non discounted?
Right. Just be mindful that the item limit is 10 in one transaction (code) and there is also a total purchase $ limit in one transaction (something around $200). Also wait until Friday to see if any games are added

Right. Just be mindful that the item limit is 10 in one transaction (code) and there is also a total purchase $ limit in one transaction (something around $200). Also wait until Friday to see if any games are added
Usually the flash sale begins on Thursday, but if i don't see it, I'll wait till Friday.

I currently have Wolfenstein Deluxe, AC: Origins Gold, and Nier: Automata in my cart. That's about $146. Think I'm going to wait until tomorrow though before pulling the trigger.

Pro Tip, add the coupon code and then go add more games. With the 20% code, it brings it down to $116, and now I can add another $40-50 worth of games.

Don't really feel like using it on something like South Park, Shadow of War, or Need For Speed because I feel like those will all be $20 in the next 6 months and I'm no rush to play them.

I currently have Wolfenstein Deluxe, AC: Origins Gold, and Nier: Automata in my cart. That's about $146. Think I'm going to wait until tomorrow though before pulling the trigger.

Pro Tip, add the coupon code and then go add more games. With the 20% code, it brings it down to $116, and now I can add another $40-50 worth of games.

Don't really feel like using it on something like South Park, Shadow of War, or Need For Speed because I feel like those will all be $20 in the next 6 months and I'm no rush to play them.
I feel South Park will retain it's price for a while

Shadow of War will have a "Complete" edition released in 6-12 months, as WB always does (Except for Arkham Origins)

Assassin's Creed Origin's is in the same boat, most Ubisoft games have a very quick turn around on sales and depreciation of value

Games like NFS, SOW, BF2, and any other game relying heavily on loot boxes might see a price adjustment sooner rather than later with all the investigations and legislation going around after EA shit the bed.

Between the Family Dollar 15% off a $20 deal & an additional 20% off coupon; I got Vakyria Chronicles remastered, Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted Lost Legacy for around $40, this has been a good year for digital :)

Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair any fun?
Haven't played that version, apparently it's an update of EDF 2025 from PS3, which I have played. For what it's worth, I enjoy these games and enjoyed this. There's a crapload of grinding and nothing really special, but, for some reason I enjoy it.

If you like killing bugs over and over and over again, it's fun.

Is it on sale?

Is this the cheapest Yakuza 0 has ever been?  It seems like the Yakuza games hold their value pretty well.  Is it likely for the game to be this price or less again in the future, either physically or digitally?  I'm trying to decide if I should spend the $30 now even though I'm not necessarily in a huge rush to play it.

Is this the cheapest Yakuza 0 has ever been? It seems like the Yakuza games hold their value pretty well. Is it likely for the game to be this price or less again in the future, either physically or digitally? I'm trying to decide if I should spend the $30 now even though I'm not necessarily in a huge rush to play it.
I have Yakuza 0 in my cart. Been waiting for a price drop. I've played 3 and I kinda hated 4 but this one seems worth giving it another go for.

Trying to get games without a need for the internet and have longevity.

Is this the cheapest Yakuza 0 has ever been? It seems like the Yakuza games hold their value pretty well. Is it likely for the game to be this price or less again in the future, either physically or digitally? I'm trying to decide if I should spend the $30 now even though I'm not necessarily in a huge rush to play it.
if you have coupon codes you might as well get everything you want now if you can

maybe it will be a plus game some day just like yakuza 4 and 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back