PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
All the bolded ones have had physical releases that I know of.
Either limited or coming later. Wonder Boy is coming in 2018 and it’s double the price.

The others, if you can’t buy it with GCU at Best Buy, it doesn’t count for me.

Well I got Yakuza 0 from PSN but in my town Uncharted 4 is sold out both new and used.... So yay!!!!! All because I fuking waited for a fictional PSN flash sale.

Like everyone else, been waiting on the flash sale to show up. 

But looks like this year is a dud.

Can't believe they consider just having retail games that are cheaper everywhere else a "BF sale" when their is so much digital content unavailable anywhere else that can be put on sale, which i would quickly purchase.

Ofcourse i blame the greedy publishers as well for this. 

Just gonna pick up I am Setsuna for $20 (Still $5 too much) and call it on PSN BF 2017. 

I'm going to wait till Monday till I buy anything. Since it looks like no flash sale today, maybe something will drop on cyber Monday.  

One hour until riot time!
408b7a1096436434336e0337793e367a.gif

I don't even get emails.. Like a technical issue on their end.. Haven't gotten an email beyond those for buying something in like a few years.
Even though I have it setup to receive them I don't get any of the codes in the email either, so I am hoping a universal code drops like it has in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll be able to buy the complete edition for less eventually. Fallout has done it before and I'm sure they will do it again.
You're right. All the Fallout complete editions seem to drop in price pretty quickly. I play mostly multiplayer games nowadays. I have the physical Fallout 4 which has $4 to $5 trade value everywhere so probably not worth selling.

I guess I am just trying to determine what is the best value on the PSN store right now. I got $20 in my wallet, don't mind paying 5 bucks more on credit card.

we're mid level coffee snobs. Nice Italian roast with french press. I can drink cheap coffee too, unless it's instant Folgers... that shit is nasty.

See Sony, you don't give us a flash sale and the thread falls apart.
Agree,instant coffee is the nastiest second to warm beer.

Even though I have it setup to receive them I don't get any of the codes in the email either, so I am hoping a universal code drops like it has in the past.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's me with papa johns, got it checked to receive email promo but never got a single email only a confirmation for an order.

Was playing Horizon Zero Dawn, stopped to check the store and my PS4 froze and would not respond to anything —- even the power button on the console itself.

Just unplugged it and am waiting for it to check storage.

Sony REALLY hates me!

Was playing Horizon Zero Dawn, stopped to check the store and my PS4 froze and would not respond to anything —- even the power button on the console itself.

Just unplugged it and am waiting for it to check sforage.

Sony REALLY hates me!
This current firmware update has been a mess with me. Console having errors and lagging at times. Didn't have these issues appear so often with any other update.

Hmmm... Guess the flash sale is stuck in the same place as my 15% off coupon. My Sony Rewards still isn't reflecting my Plus sub and my trophies haven't shown up either after a month or so now. All the other trials I signed up for showed up within a day. I sent them an email at the beginning of the week and they just said they'd look into it with no further updates. Welp.

I'm sitting on about $50 of PSN credit, and a 20 percent off code that expires 12/31. I'm wondering if this is the best that any PSN prices will be for the rest of the year. I'll get dishonored death of the outsider, but I would like to make this coupon worth more than 3 dollars. I suppose I could stick Danganropra 3 in the backlog which is exactly where 1/2 reloaded is. Would be a total waste if I end up not liking the first though.

Those 2 games would total 60 minus 20 percent for 48 bucks.

I have $20 left in cash... If they drop Uncharted 4 I'll get it. It's pretty nasty that Sony would lower Uncharted 4 to $27 when most of the retail world has it at $20.

was really excited to get the paptapon remake but reviewers mention unplayable input lag, is this still a problem for the game? I still have the psp version so if this remake sucks Im skipping

How often do they send out store wide coupons? Sitting on $50 PSN credit, but my wishlist is a bunch of old PSP games for my PS TV. Worth waiting to see if they send something out in December?

How often do they send out store wide coupons? Sitting on $50 PSN credit, but my wishlist is a bunch of old PSP games for my PS TV. Worth waiting to see if they send something out in December?
we just got a 20%

seems unlikely to me but honestly who knows anymore

I'm certainly not gonna make any firm predictions

Looking over what's on sale, it seems one of the best multiplayer games is P vs Z 2 Garden Warfare?  Seems like a good price, even better than the physical version anywhere.  Is the multiplayer still pretty active? 

Is it really worth getting the Frosty Deluxe Edition?

Said fuck it and got Wonder Boy with my 15% discount. Also grabbed The Mummy Demastered and Valkyrie Chronicles Remastered (never finished it on 360).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back