PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sitting on about $50 of PSN credit, and a 20 percent off code that expires 12/31. I'm wondering if this is the best that any PSN prices will be for the rest of the year. I'll get dishonored death of the outsider, but I would like to make this coupon worth more than 3 dollars. I suppose I could stick Danganropra 3 in the backlog which is exactly where 1/2 reloaded is. Would be a total waste if I end up not liking the first though.

Those 2 games would total 60 minus 20 percent for 48 bucks.
Well to be honest the current sale sucks. No VR, no vita, no catalog titles. Normally on a big PS store sale you have stuff as low as 90% off. I'm not biting on any these 29.99 titles, since they will all be under $20 by May.

Everything that is currently on sale will end up on sale again for the same price the next couple months if not lower. And some titles currently on sale have been lower in the past.

To be honest they dropped the ball this year and finally lost a sale to the xbox store.

Going by past trends there will be a bigger sale. Hopefully we get a sale on Monday. I know they will have a big Christmas sale.

Well to be honest the current sale sucks. No VR, no vita, no catalog titles. Normally on a big PS store sale you have stuff as low as 90% off. I'm not biting on any these 29.99 titles, since they will all be under $20 by May.

Everything that is currently on sale will end up on sale again for the same price the next couple months if not lower. And some titles currently on sale have been lower in the past.

To be honest they dropped the ball this year and finally lost a sale to the xbox store.

Going by past trends there will be a bigger sale. Hopefully we get a sale on Monday. I know they will have a big Christmas sale.
there are VR titles... and Vita titles in the sale. You're not looking hard enough.

there are VR titles... and Vita titles in the sale. You're not looking hard enough.
There are like 6 vita titles on sale this week. I'm glad you think that's a bunch. And not many VR games are on sale either.

Especially compared to other big sales they have had. And that is just considered the normal weekly sale deals. And as you said they are hard to find

If we are actually talking about "The Black Friday sale" of 216 items there is basically none there.

My final haul for the sale in general was the following

Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Deluxe Edition
Final Fantasy 15 Digital Deluxe Edition
Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition

But Valkyria Chronicles is a PS3 exclusive...? :whistle2:k
You’re right. I played it on PS3 before I traded it for a PS4.

It isn’t my day. Got a 70 on a stupid test for work that I needed a 80 on. My head isn’t straight.

I blame Sony! ;)

You’re right. I played it on PS3 before I traded it for a PS4.

It isn’t my day. Got a 70 on a stupid test for work that I needed a 80 on. My head isn’t straight.

I blame Sony! ;)
I'm surprised you didn't pass the stupid test with flying colors.

sorry....

Also looking for a coupon code. I've got about $100 worth of goodness in my PSN cart so I'd happily pay something for one!

There are like 6 vita titles on sale this week. I'm glad you think that's a bunch. And not many VR games are on sale either.

Especially compared to other big sales they have had. And that is just considered the normal weekly sale deals. And as you said they are hard to find

If we are actually talking about "The Black Friday sale" of 216 items there is basically none there.
So you now admit you were wrong.

you did say NO VR NO Vita. now you say there are... :roll:

In past sales there actually have been zero Vita games on sale.

(I said *you* didn't look hard enough.)

So you now admit you were wrong.

you did say NO VR NO Vita. now you say there are... :roll:

In past sales there actually have been zero Vita games on sale.

(I said *you* didn't look hard enough.)
No, I will stand by my NO on sale. Did you even look at the so called sale prices on those items?

No, I will stand by my NO on sale. Did you even look at the so called sale prices on those items?
according to PSprices a game has never been lower.... at 67% off. (digitally) and you claim it's not a "sale"

got it.

edit: you probably own it already... so it's not a "sale" to you lol.

None or six, choose one.

according to PSprices a game has never been lower.... at 67% off. (digitally) and you claim it's not a "sale"

got it.

edit: you probably own it already... so it's not a "sale" to you lol.
Please tell me what vita games are at 67% off in the black friday sale or even 50% off

There are only two vita games "on the so called black friday sale" one at 25% off and one at 30%. When you have hundreds of vita games and less then .05% have any discount there is no vita sale going on this week.

I would love for you to find me someone on this board that purchased either and thought they were getting a deal. Like I said there is no sale this week. If you do not understand what I am saying that is on you.

When did I say VITA GAME IS 67% OFF? Go ahead, scroll up and quote me. i'll wait.

I said a GAME that is 67% off...... which is Tomb Raider, has never been lower according to psprices. ( A VR GAME, that you state is NOT ON SALE. and NO I don't care if you don't consider it a VR game... it is.)

YOU are stuck on Vita..... I said there ARE VR and Vita games on sale, you continue to claim they are not.

And honestly, you are trying to manipulate the convo to claim I was wrong by completely forgetting YOU first said there are NO VR GAMES ON SALE.

affa is wrong though... I think this qualifies for quadruple down on being wrong now.  :rofl:

Is the GTA Trilogy worth it? I only played a little of GTA 3 and never played Vice City. I was still living under my parent's roof when the games were released in their first compilation (circa early 2003) and wasn't allowed to buy them.

this is what happens when there is no flash sale

lord of the flies up in this piece
Sony will learn..... well, probably not.

So, for sethrhf:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/30/playstation-vr-update-100-games-and-counting/

go though the list, look at the games with VR support, then look at the BF sale, compare notes. (I just found another game on sale on the BF list I didnt even know it had VR either...)

100 games, and I can find 6-7 on sale without even looking. % wise, thats probably about the same as PS4 games on sale.. granted a little lower for Vita.

and oh wiat, there are more VR games on sale than PS3!!!!!!!!!!!! % and actual number of games!!!!

Time to go complain to Sony!

(wait, 7 VR games in the BF sale and only showed 6 PS3 in the BF sale, with the whole list of games on sale the PS3 does have more)

Reminder that Marvel Heroes Omega is supposed to be shut down sometime tonight. I hopped on and while everything in the store wasn't free, they were only asking 1 Eternity Splinter for each heroes, costume, loot crate, and everything else in the store that was easy to buy up everything after a bit of time. Managed to get another trophy after opening a ton of loot crates to get whatever drops it was tracking for that. Still fun to play and it's a shame to see the game go. Diablo III is pretty much the last big traditional loot RPG on either of the consoles that's any good.

Reminder that Marvel Heroes Omega is supposed to be shut down sometime tonight. I hopped on and while everything in the store wasn't free, they were only asking 1 Eternity Splinter for each heroes, costume, loot crate, and everything else in the store that was easy to buy up everything after a bit of time. Managed to get another trophy after opening a ton of loot crates to get whatever drops it was tracking for that. Still fun to play and it's a shame to see the game go. Diablo III is pretty much the last big traditional loot RPG on either of the consoles that's any good.
Path of Exiles is pretty good.

Need a final verdict on these games: should I buy or wait for a drop?

Persona 5
South Park
Shadow of War

I have a ton of Gamestop credit but the biggest backlog you’ve ever seen west of the Mississippi.
Buy or wait?

it'll probably happen but if it doesn't they forfeit best deals to xbox

which would be ridiculous because for years ps was far superior in not only sales but also having digital bundles that didn't exist over on xbox

they've already been barely better for the past year

Humble Sony back to Hubris Sony? That didn't last long! They already won the console war. Guess they feel they have nothing left to prove? Quality of monthly free games as gone down as well.
2017 has definitely been the year of Sony phoning it in. Looking through my purchase history I spent $550 in 2016 and $30 in 2017.

Persona 5
South Park
Shadow of War

I have a ton of Gamestop credit but the biggest backlog you’ve ever seen west of the Mississippi.
Buy or wait?
wait on all imo

with a backlog there is no reason to buy 3 titles that are probably gonna be on sale 10 times a year and more including other merchants

Vikings wolves of misguard is okay. Not as good as diablo 3 but I got my value out of it. Just a bit bland.

Victor vran is supposed to be superior to Vikings but I just grabbed it from GameFly for like 12 and it hasn’t arrived yet.

Persona 5
South Park
Shadow of War

Buy or wait?
Alright I’ll bite. How big is your backlog ?

does that mean i should log on as my War Machine that i bought and watch him die an Unrefundable death?

Thinking about using my 15% coupon for new Walking Dead and Guardians of Galaxy

With coupon it's $8.49, do telltale games go cheaper than that?

I remember buying walking dead season 2 and wolf among us for around that price (on ps3 before ps4 was out) but it became even cheaper than that very quickly and i regretted buying them so early especially because all of the episodes werent out.

But I yet to see the 1st batman go under $10. 

Thinking about using my 15% coupon for new Walking Dead and Guardians of Galaxy

With coupon it's $8.49, do telltale games go cheaper than that?

I remember buying walking dead season 2 and wolf among us for around that price (on ps3 before ps4 was out) but it became even cheaper than that very quickly and i regretted buying them so early especially because all of the episodes werent out.

But I yet to see the 1st batman go under $10.
They will go cheaper. $4.99-$7.50 If you have a xbox one seems a lot of telltale games have gone free on that platform with GWG.

1st batman is on sale for 7.50 on xbox1 so it will probably be at that price soon on a playstation sale.

There wasn't even a Friday e-mail today. I wonder if something went wrong.

The only thing I'm getting from the PSN sale is Rise of the Tomb Raider, and the only physical game I bought was Nier: Automata from Gamestop.

If there was a 10% off code I probably would have bit on Final Fantasy: Monster of the Deep. I think we're close to another 10% code, so I'll hold off on that. Since it's not happening for this week's sale now I'm hoping it will happen in two week's so I can also get Episode Ignis with it. Watch it happen next week to avoid the Black Friday and Christmas sales.

What's my chances of finding Uncharted 4 for $20 or less when ALL my local stores have sold out?
Pretty high. Still a lot of stock out there as used copies since it was bundled with the first round of PS4 slim consoles.

I bought 2x Uncharted 4 and 1x No Man's Sky for $16 total tonight at GS.

Yeah I'd say uncharted is probably the most ridiculous price of the season no idea how that did not end up under 20

Even with my coupon I'm not going to get that until it's more reasonable

I agree just get Uncharted 4 used......so many Gamestops have it. At a smaller one I went to when I got mine (a bit back) there were at least 4 copies, so I got to choose the nicer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back