PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2x points. That's probably the rate for people who simply have Sony Rewards tied to their PSN account. I don't have a Sony or Playstation credit card. I'm guessing that's how you get a higher rate.
The sale page on PSN says the holiday sale is 3x points.

I honestly pay for my PS+ with the extra discounts over the year. $3 there, $5 here adds up -fast-. I'm surprised anyone here lets their sub lapse, since if my sub was lapsed I wouldn't be buying from sales.

Heck, I just checked. Only 6 games at $32 total in my cart, and it's like $11 in PS+ savings.

Last week, with my huge purchase (over 120 in cart) I bet I saved triple that. That, right there, paid for my entire year of ps+... so all free games, and all other discounts, are on top of that.

Why would I ever let it lapse?
About Dec 2016, I let my PS+ lapse...and let it go for multiple months. I didn't have a PS4 and the sales on PS3 and Vita just weren't worth it. I actually had a year pre-paid card in hand and felt no urge to pull the trigger 'cause the sales weren't that good. Then they had a good week and I re-upped. Why not wait till there's a sale one cares about?

Why is my font size always tiny? This isn't a deals question but thought it was the best and fastest place to get an answer. Son's friend just got his first playstation console, never had any console before. He does not have PS+ and his parents did not buy him any additional games. Can he download and play things like the free Fortnite or Warframe without the PS+? I've had PS+ forever so I don't know. I feel bad for the kid. At least he got UC4 bundled in. Any other advise I can give him or he should be aware of? Buying games will probably have to wait and his parents may be hesitant about putting a credit card on the machine. appreciate it.
Genetics???

I honestly pay for my PS+ with the extra discounts over the year. $3 there, $5 here adds up -fast-. I'm surprised anyone here lets their sub lapse, since if my sub was lapsed I wouldn't be buying from sales.

Heck, I just checked. Only 6 games at $32 total in my cart, and it's like $11 in PS+ savings.

Last week, with my huge purchase (over 120 in cart) I bet I saved triple that. That, right there, paid for my entire year of ps+... so all free games, and all other discounts, are on top of that.

Why would I ever let it lapse?
If you don't want the temptation to keep buying games for a whole year. ;)

I seem to have finally received my Sony Rewards points from my purchases on 12/25 and 1/2, but it looks like they're only at 1X points per dollar, and I thought all holiday sale purchases were 3X. For those of you who have just had your holiday purchases show up, what rate did you receive the points?
For me the points show up as different entries on the transaction list, but it only gave 2x and not 3x. Unless week 1 specifically was only 2x.

Not sure what's up with it tbh.
I finally got my points for a purchase made on 12/25. Prior to that the last points I got was on 12/17 for purchases I made on 12/16.

It's likely only games that went on sale during the first week of the holiday sales are getting bonus points. Usually one of the sales each month gets bonus points from Sony Rewards. Each week of the Holiday Sale getting bonus points would be a lot of bonus points.

All the games I bought that went on sale during the first week did get me bonus points. Both for games that were on sale for only one week, and for games that were on sale for a few weeks. But a game I bought that went on sale during week 2 did not get bonus points.

I got 2x points. That's probably the rate for people who simply have Sony Rewards tied to their PSN account. I don't have a Sony or Playstation credit card. I'm guessing that's how you get a higher rate.
My points from my $135 purchase from 12-22 came in today and I didn't get any bonus points except on the one flash sale game I bought in Ruiner. I'm pretty sure I got fucked.
I'm starting to think Sony Rewards is a bunch of horseshit.

Why is my font size always tiny? This isn't a deals question but thought it was the best and fastest place to get an answer. Son's friend just got his first playstation console, never had any console before. He does not have PS+ and his parents did not buy him any additional games. Can he download and play things like the free Fortnite or Warframe without the PS+? I've had PS+ forever so I don't know. I feel bad for the kid. At least he got UC4 bundled in. Any other advise I can give him or he should be aware of? Buying games will probably have to wait and his parents may be hesitant about putting a credit card on the machine. appreciate it.
You don't need PS+ to play Free to Play games online.

How are CounterSpy and Malicious Fallen?
CounterSpy is great. More details in the list I posted earlier:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/363496-psn-weekly-deals-12-holiday-sale-wk-4-21-ds3-30-d3ec-10-witness-749-nflinthook-7-new-ps-games/page-74#entry13921476

My points from my $135 purchase from 12-22 came in today and I didn't get any bonus points except on the one flash sale game I bought in Ruiner. I'm pretty sure I got fucked.
It might be interesting to list what games we got the bonus points on. For me...

Bonus points:
Wipeout Omega Collection
Carnival Games VR
Super Stardust Ultra VR
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Mervils: A VR Adventure

No bonus points:
Marvel Puzzle Quest
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

I forgot about Marvel Puzzle Quest because I didn't buy it at the same time as all the other Week 1 games I bought. Though I can't remember if it was part of the Holiday sale, or if it was just a random sale at the same time.

It's probably been answered in this thread, but I couldn't find it in a search: Will there be a week 5 of this sale?
Unfortunately, yes.

Isn't it sad that there are games in my library from Week 1 that I don't even recognize?

I went fucking crazy that first week, because I didn't think the deals would continue to that extent.

What a naive fool I was.

I am looking forward to see if anyone complains about missing out on a deal on a game that's been on sale for the whole five weeks.

Anyone play Battlezone VR?  I think I want it so much and what a great price.

Someone tell me how incredible it is and doesn't cause motion sickness at all.

You don't have to sell me on the price.  It's so cheap right now!

Anyone play Battlezone VR? I think I want it so much and what a great price.

You don't have to sell me on the price. It's so cheap right now!
It's a lot of fun and looks great, but I can only play about two missions per session before I have to stop.

I feel like VR is still too primitive to do much with, so I wasn't expecting too much jumping around and fighting. It seems good enough for what it is, although I feel like I've seen physical copies on sale (before I had PSVR) for $9.99 in stores before. $11.99 does seem a little steep for all of its limitations, but it looks fun enough to try.
Well, The London Heist does quite a bit. And the company behind it is making a new game with the same style, which will be a day 1 purchase for me.. :cool:

I would say you are kinda correct. The hardware can do it, the software can do it, but the time/money/effort it takes to do it.. may be cost prohibitive to many companies.

We just need some really big devs put out some bleeding edge lifelike VR games. Much of what I see is more "cartoony" style.. Not knocking it, just see more than a London Heist style game.

I may sell my unopened Bloodborne copy and just get the $13 digital deluxe. Am I taking too great a risk here? I heard it’s super difficult.

It might be interesting to list what games we got the bonus points on. For me...

Bonus points:
Wipeout Omega Collection
Carnival Games VR
Super Stardust Ultra VR
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Mervils: A VR Adventure

No bonus points:
Marvel Puzzle Quest
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

I forgot about Marvel Puzzle Quest because I didn't buy it at the same time as all the other Week 1 games I bought. Though I can't remember if it was part of the Holiday sale, or if it was just a random sale at the same time.
Yeah, not everything that was on sale was a part of the Holiday Sale. You can see from the list for Week 1 that MPQ was not on the list.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/12/ps-stores-holiday-sale-5-weeks-of-savings/

Off-topic: Well it's time to tell off on myself, I traded the games I recently bought to play at GS today. Used the credit to pay off my pre-order of MLB The Show 18 MVP Edition. After that I used the rest of the credit to get 5 used games, a 3rd-party licensed Xbox One Controller, and a $10 PSN card. Gonna use the $10 to get Resogun and Vector Unit Triple Pack. *end rant*

On the main page of Sony Rewards it show 3x points on select games and movies purchased until 1/9 at 8AM PT. I have the Playstation Card, haven't used it for purchases on PS Store. It's 5x points on PS Store purchases with the card.

EDIT: Added that the version of MLB The Show 18 I pre-ordered is the MVP Edition.

Anyone play Battlezone VR? I think I want it so much and what a great price.

You don't have to sell me on the price. It's so cheap right now!
I played the demo and it was one of those that made me feel sick after a couple of rounds. Too much movement and kind of annoying gameplay for my taste. But yeah, that price...

At least it's not as bad as RIGS or StarBlood Arena, which really made me nauseous with all the freedom of motion.

Have you played some of the Playroom VR mini-games? Those are really fun. And best of all, free.

Well, The London Heist does quite a bit. And the company behind it is making a new game with the same style, which will be a day 1 purchase for me.. :cool:

I would say you are kinda correct. The hardware can do it, the software can do it, but the time/money/effort it takes to do it.. may be cost prohibitive to many companies.

We just need some really big devs put out some bleeding edge lifelike VR games. Much of what I see is more "cartoony" style.. Not knocking it, just see more than a London Heist style game.
London Heist was super fun. Wish that one could have lasted a few more missions. As long as it's mostly stationary action, it should be easy to stomach. I also really enjoyed Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, but it's still pretty basic in terms of design. Besides something like Skyrim VR (which I have yet to open) or Resident Evil 7, it doesn't seem like the experience is meant to last very long either. Most games are able to be completed in less than an hour. Blood & Truth does sound promising, though.

What I would really like to see are some Telltale-style adventure games adapted for VR. Kind of a story-based narrative where choices matter, and maybe broken down into episodes in order to lengthen the overall experience. Oh, and of course some more "mature" titles would be great... 8-[

I may sell my unopened Bloodborne copy and just get the $13 digital deluxe. Am I taking too great a risk here? I heard it’s super difficult.
You are risking missing out on some awesome gaming by not getting it started yet, and joining the ranks that have contracted "is BB dlc on sale yet again?"-itus.

I've only played thru the base game a bit and got the dlc on a prior sale. The dlc starts at a higher level than I was iirc.

Just don't roll the worst character at the start and grind the starting area a little and you should be fine.

I don't understand how you could trade in games to Gamestop when you know they rip you off and I don't understand how you could pre-order MLB The Show 18 with the whole server error debacle that happened with 17.
I didn't play The Show 17 online, I did hear about the botched server issues with it. The only reason I traded the games is because they're looking for certain games whose stock was depleted over the holidays. Paired that with current trade promo of trading in 4 or more games and getting 50% extra credit (Pro members, 60% for Elite members) and got decent amount of credit. I know people hate Gamestop because they play the ripoff game quite well. And believe me I've been subject to it.

Sometimes I hate them myself and will only go if they have some decent deals going (like now). More often than not now I check out local games shops or my favorite pawn shop to see if they have the games on looking for. If it wasn't the amount of trade credit their offering on the games and the added trade bonus I never would have traded them.

I know I'm taking a chance in pre-ordering The Show 18 with the issues 17 had, especially with the servers. Thing is if it sucks than it's egg on my face for buying it at launch. I'll just have to live with my mistake if it comes to that point. Plus it was my decision to make so if no one else likes it oh well. Other folks opinions about what I do don't make or break me.

I don't understand how you could trade in games to Gamestop when you know they rip you off and I don't understand how you could pre-order MLB The Show 18 with the whole server error debacle that happened with 17.
The trick is to rip THEM off and make them pay you to buy back games you just got from them.

Oh okay.  I am a big DD guy having my favorite player of all time on the cover meant a lot of online play in order to get his 99 card.  Franchise doesn't need online so the server errors wouldn't have affected you.  I just can't bring myself to pre-ordering 18 after what happened with 17. Cool that you were able to take advantage of some GS promotions but for the most part, I stand by my opinion that they rip you off when it comes to your trade in games and places like Craigslist and ebay are the way to go to sell games you don't want anymore.

I have been signed up with Sony rewards and the main playstation website to get emails from them but never get any of the discount codes. I want to get The Witness and Firewatch and was wondering if anyone here had a code for me to use if yours is about to expire and you won't be needing it. Thanks.

A little off topic here, but PS Store Asia also has some nice deals. Just Bought AC Ezio Collection, Black Flag and its DLC, Unity, And Syndicate (plus all its DLC), and 1 month PS Plus for only around $43 (I used Indonesian currency, unity only cost $4 lol).

Cool. The games I have interest in end on 1/16. I can shop around for PSN card(s) and/or wait for the 15% to arrive from Sony rewards.

Note for self:

• Assault Android Cactus
  • Counterspy
  • Flinthook
  • Lili: Child of Geos
  • Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign
  • Never Alone

Oh okay. I am a big DD guy having my favorite player of all time on the cover meant a lot of online play in order to get his 99 card. Franchise doesn't need online so the server errors wouldn't have affected you. I just can't bring myself to pre-ordering 18 after what happened with 17. Cool that you were able to take advantage of some GS promotions but for the most part, I stand by my opinion that they rip you off when it comes to your trade in games and places like Craigslist and ebay are the way to go to sell games you don't want anymore.

I have been signed up with Sony rewards and the main playstation website to get emails from them but never get any of the discount codes. I want to get The Witness and Firewatch and was wondering if anyone here had a code for me to use if yours is about to expire and you won't be needing it. Thanks.
I appreciate and understand your opinion of Gamestop's ripoff values for game trade-ins. I can also understand not being able to fully finish a game when botched online/offline features hinder your progress. I don't sell games on Craigslist because of the risks associated with meeting with a complete stranger in a public place. I don't sell on eBay because of the nightmare stories I've heard from people here (and others) who are sellers. I certainly agree that they offer low-ball trade-in values and sell at or near full asking price. Just got know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

I know I must have come off as rude and defensive when I replied to your post earlier and for that I apologize.

It's a lot of fun and looks great, but I can only play about two missions per session before I have to stop.
I played the demo and it was one of those that made me feel sick after a couple of rounds. Too much movement and kind of annoying gameplay for my taste. But yeah, that price...

At least it's not as bad as RIGS or StarBlood Arena, which really made me nauseous with all the freedom of motion.

Have you played some of the Playroom VR mini-games? Those are really fun. And best of all, free.
I played the demo and easily could handle 1 mission. I didn't try to do more but I handled that no problem.

Less nausea than RIGS would be good. I can't even make it through the training mission when they teach you how to move around the arena. Thank the gods I didn't pay money for it.

VR games should have some kind of extended refund policy. It makes me be overly cautious to buy them.

I played the demo and easily could handle 1 mission. I didn't try to do more but I handled that no problem.

Less nausea than RIGS would be good. I can't even make it through the training mission when they teach you how to move around the arena. Thank the gods I didn't pay money for it.

VR games should have some kind of extended refund policy. It makes me be overly cautious to buy them.
Did you not contact CS and try to get a refund for Rigs?

A little off topic here, but PS Store Asia also has some nice deals. Just Bought AC Ezio Collection, Black Flag and its DLC, Unity, And Syndicate (plus all its DLC), and 1 month PS Plus for only around $43 (I used Indonesian currency, unity only cost $4 lol).
Jokes on you, unity isn't worth $4. I found it to be the worst AC in the series.

Jokes on you, unity isn't worth $4. I found it to be the worst AC in the series.
Is it worth $.79? That's what I paid for a digital copy (for XB1) on cdkeys.com, lol. In all seriousness I wouldn't have paid more than what I did for it because it's typically regarded as the weakest entry in the AC series.

Unity wasn't bad...At least after they patched it up. Graphically, it was probably the prettiest AC game until Origins. Pre patch though it was a rushed nightmare. My main issue now with Unity is how weird the story was(or how inaccurate the historical guys were) and the 6 thousand collectibles per region on the map

Unity wasn't bad...At least after they patched it up. Graphically, it was probably the prettiest AC game until Origins. Pre patch though it was a rushed nightmare. My main issue now with Unity is how weird the story was(or how inaccurate the historical guys were) and the 6 thousand collectibles per region on the map
Thank for the info on Unity, I'm sure I'll enjoy for what it's worth.

After patches Unity was a mechanicqlly good game, and it's fun to start. It just bored me to death and i had to drag myself to finish it. The only real fun i had were the murder mysteries. The characters weren't very interesting and all of the big historical stuff was delivered through text and some quick chit chat with with NPCs. Whereas in most of the other games in the series, you got to play a role in whatever historical event was happening, in this i barely realised anything was happening at all until i checked the database.

Is it worth $.79? That's what I paid for a digital copy (for XB1) on cdkeys.com, lol. In all seriousness I wouldn't have paid more than what I did for it because it's typically regarded as the weakest entry in the AC series.
I have beaten all of the Assassin's Creed games except for the ones on the DS. I don't think there's a bad one in the bunch. I enjoyed Unity. I think you'd appreciate it more if you played Rogue since the storylines are a bit somewhat connected. I think Unity was trampled on because the story was not as strong as Black Flag despite still being good and it was quite evident that it was rushed to be the first "next gen" Assassin's Creed. So at launch it was a bit buggy but has already been mentioned it was fixed up in time. It's certainly worth way more than $0.79 and at that price it's a steal. cdkeys has had it extremely low for a very long time for some reason. But unless you don't like the idea of playing in a French setting, it's still a solid entry in the franchise.

I have beaten all of the Assassin's Creed games except for the ones on the DS. I don't think there's a bad one in the bunch. I enjoyed Unity. I think you'd appreciate it more if you played Rogue since the storylines are a bit somewhat connected. I think Unity was trampled on because the story was not as strong as Black Flag despite still being good and it was quite evident that it was rushed to be the first "next gen" Assassin's Creed. So at launch it was a bit buggy but has already been mentioned it was fixed up in time. It's certainly worth way more than $0.79 and at that price it's a steal. cdkeys has had it extremely low for a very long time for some reason. But unless you don't like the idea of playing in a French setting, it's still a solid entry in the franchise.
Lol. The “story” of Black Flag was literally just “I want a bigger house! I’m going to quit my life and go sailing.... While I’m out here I’m going to perform some assassinations’s for literally no rhyme or reason.”

I’ll never understand the love for that game.

Lol. The “story” of Black Flag was literally just “I want a bigger house! I’m going to quit my life and go sailing.... While I’m out here I’m going to perform some assassinations’s for literally no rhyme or reason.”

I’ll never understand the love for that game.
Because pirates, duh.

Hmm...sounds like I may want to pick up and play through Rogue before moving on to Unity. I guess cdkeys must have picked up a ton of codes at wholesale pricing and are trying to sell them off for next to nothing. Just my uneducated guess on that though.

I'm getting really nervous about this last week of sales, although in all honestly, I just hope they reprise some of the earlier deals that I regret passing up on.

What titles are you guys hoping for before all is said and done? I've got several jotted down here, but in particular I've been waiting for Black Mirror, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Robinson: The Journey, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and What Remains of Edith Finch to drop down in price. Also, I know it'll never happen, but a massive 70% discount on the pre-order of The Inpatient (1/23) would be fantastic. :whistle2:o In addition, I've been waiting for the rest of the LucasArts remastered games (Secret of Monkey Island 1, 2, Full Throttle) to go down to $3.99. And while we're at it, I'd also take Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse at that price for my adventure archives.

At this point, it's all about OCD collecting and more, more, more. I need help.

I'm getting really nervous about this last week of sales, although in all honestly, I just hope they reprise some of the earlier deals that I regret passing up on.

What titles are you guys hoping for before all is said and done? I've got several jotted down here, but in particular I've been waiting for Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Robinson: The Journey, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and What Remains of Edith Finch to drop down in price. Also, I know it'll never happen, but a massive discount on the pre-order of The Inpatient (1/23) would be fantastic. :whistle2:o In addition, I've been waiting for the rest of the LucasArts remastered games (Secret of Monkey Island 1, 2, Full Throttle) to go down to $3.99. And I'd also take Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse at that price for my adventure collection. At this point, it's all about OCD and more, more, more. I need help.
Full Throttle will be free on PS+ eventually. If you can, exercise patience and hold out for a few months. It’s also why I haven’t bought Headlander yet.

I, personally, am hoping for a sale on Night in the Woods. It’s the number one game I want, but don’t own yet. Beyond that I’m hoping for: Hyper Light Drifter, A Hat in Time, Thimbleweed Park, Binding of Isaac DLC, VA-11 HALL-A, Sonic Mania, and Last Day of June.

To be honest, I don’t think any of those games will be on sale but my fingers remain crossed.

Full Throttle will be free on PS+ eventually. If you can, exercise patience and hold out for a few months. It’s also why I haven’t bought Headlander yet.

I, personally, am hoping for a sale on Night in the Woods. It’s the number one game I want, but don’t own yet. Beyond that I’m hoping for: Hyper Light Drifter, A Hat in Time, Thimbleweed Park, Binding of Isaac DLC, VA-11 HALL-A, Sonic Mania, and Last Day of June.

To be honest, I don’t think any of those games will be on sale but my fingers remain crossed.
Agreed on Headlander, Last Day of June, Night in the Woods and Thimbleweed Park. I'd probably pay upwards of $5.99 for Full Throttle if it ever goes on sale, only because I'm not planning on keeping PS+ forever (and who knows when I'll get around to it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back