PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Terraria is such an amazing game though. Paid $2.50 for it during a sale and have gotten hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of it.
Yeah, I'm not much into building things but Terraria really hooked me with its adventure, combat and loot aspects. It's also actually one of the few games where I prefer to use KB/M instead of a controller. Tried to play it on Vita when it was free for Plus and it felt very clunky.

Holy shrapnel, Tapatalk just updated with the ability to actually ignore posts from ignored users! Hot dang!
Don’t use Tapatalk but glad to see someone who uses it have the “sent from ...Tapatalk” message turned off. Not sure why but it annoys the crap out of me when I see that over and over and over again. Turn it off! ;)

Debating between Shadow of the Collosus and .hack GU Recode. Any thoughts on these games? I never played the originals of these games. Is not having the extra weapons bonuses in the special edition of the Shadow of the Collosus a big miss for that game?

Also, on another note any thoughts on Eagle Flight for PSVR? Thanks in advance for any advice.
The weapon bonuses for shadow of the colossus are actually not dlc. They are already in the game and are a bonus for completing time attack mode. They can alter the game a tiny bit (faster health regeneration) but they won’t change the game. I’m a huge fan and still own all three generations of the game, so I would say get it. But it is a short game since it’s basically a boss rush game, there is a trophy for finishing the game in under 6hrs on hard difficulty. So if you want a longer game you can wait and buy this when it drops in price. Also, if you own a pro and a 4K tv with hdr, it looks amazing.

I'm hoping there is no Valentine's Day flash sale.  It's just going to be VNs and stuff like Hatoful Boyfriend and Catherine.... now, nothing against those genres... but I'd take my chances with a non-themed sale anyday.

Maybe I'm just jaded, but I want my games about killing the shit out of nazi pixels.  Not dating waifus or pigeons or something.

Still wish I got 20% coupons in the mail, either way.  I'm kind of even sadder now that I know I got emails from that Sony address way back in 2015.

I'm hoping there is no Valentine's Day flash sale. It's just going to be VNs and stuff like Hatoful Boyfriend and Catherine.... now, nothing against those genres... but I'd take my chances with a non-themed sale anyday.

Maybe I'm just jaded, but I want my games about killing the shit out of nazi pixels. Not dating waifus or pigeons or something.

Still wish I got 20% coupons in the mail, either way. I'm kind of even sadder now that I know I got emails from that Sony address way back in 2015.
I seem too remember a VD sale in the past that was focused on co-op games of all kinds. So you can maybe still expect some shooters and whatnot.

Thanks for the effort man, but the code said already redeemed =/
Weird. I tried applying the code and it worked. My only guess is you already used a 20% code from this recent batch. I doubt the codes are locked to specific accounts since trading these codes seems pretty common.

I did end up using the code. Something about if you set something free and it comes back then it was meant to be. Ryobi and Rise got new outfits after all.

Also, on another note any thoughts on Eagle Flight for PSVR? Thanks in advance for any advice.
The game can be had for the same price or less on eBay. As a matter of fact, my brand new copy that I paid $12 for should be arriving in the mail today. I say if you’re interested to just buy it physical and try it out. If you don’t like it, just relist it.

Don’t use Tapatalk but glad to see someone who uses it have the “sent from ...Tapatalk” message turned off. Not sure why but it annoys the crap out of me when I see that over and over and over again. Turn it off! ;)
Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JK, I don't have an iPhone. Or Tapatalk.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Internetz

...well actually that's a lie too, I used my home computer, was just trying to make a point but forgot what that point even was while typing this. Oh well.

Sent from my personal Quantum Computer using a glitch in the Wormhole Uncertainty Symmetry modulator

Ended up grabbing Horizon, Shadow of the Colossus, Street Fighter 5 arcade edition and Assassins creed Syndicate with my 20% coupom

I'm hoping there is no Valentine's Day flash sale. It's just going to be VNs and stuff like Hatoful Boyfriend and Catherine.... now, nothing against those genres... but I'd take my chances with a non-themed sale anyday.
If anything, a V-Day gaming sale should be anti-romance and marketed to the sad loners. I don't want to be reminded that I'm alone, I want to kill something. :razz:

I didn't realize until now that the awesome Diablo-like PC game Titan Quest will be released for PS4 on March 20th.  Here's an EU PS blog entry describing the porting process:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/12/15/how-classic-action-rpg-titan-quest-is-being-optimised-for-ps4/

Now for the CAG part, if you have Amazon Prime there's a deal where you can preorder the game for $24 instead of the $40 list price (40% off).

https://smile.amazon.com/Titan-Quest-Standard-PlayStation-4/dp/B077YDJYQ6/

You must add the game to your cart and go to checkout to see the $24 price.

I didn't realize until now that the awesome Diablo-like PC game Titan Quest will be released for PS4 on March 20th. Here's an EU PS blog entry describing the porting process:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/12/15/how-classic-action-rpg-titan-quest-is-being-optimised-for-ps4/

Now for the CAG part, if you have Amazon Prime there's a deal where you can preorder the game for $24 instead of the $40 list price (40% off).

https://smile.amazon.com/Titan-Quest-Standard-PlayStation-4/dp/B077YDJYQ6/

You must add the game to your cart and go to checkout to see the $24 price.
Tempting. I have the iOS port and enjoyed what I played but the touch controls were a little finicky. That said I want Crossing Souls, Fe and Owlboy (the latter sadly delayed on PS4) coming out soon. I should wait on Titan Quest for a sale down the line.

Ended up grabbing Horizon, Shadow of the Colossus, Street Fighter 5 arcade edition and Assassins creed Syndicate with my 20% coupom
Enjoy Horizon! It was my favorite game of last year. It even beat out Zelda for me. It was that good. First game I got the platinum trophy for on my PS4 (granted I only bought one in July).

if anyone has a code they arent using i am hoping to get a game for my kid this week. she is really into knack and i have a few psn bucks burning a hole in my pocket.

Balling...I'm thinking just grabbing Tales of berseria and or ghost recon wildlands standard.So I'm gonna ask how fun is wildlands ? Can you have a goodtime playing solo?

Someone asked about GR Wildlands solo.    I plat'd it solo, but replayed missions for fun coop with some online friends, and still do occasionally.

I think solo is brilliant - the game has tons of great missions and base attack situations, and while solo you have 3 AI teammates and a great system where you can mark, then assign targets.  This means, while solo, you can line up awesome takedowns of, say, 2 enemy snipers and two wandering guards, waiting for just the right time when the 5th guard in a window can't see any of them.  

If you do ever decide to go online, it's also super fun, but a completely different game.   In solo, you can do your best to wipe out a huge base unseen.  Shit might go wrong, and that's okay.   In coop?  Someone's going to f up early, or you're going to have a rambo on your team.  This will still be fun, but it's a different type of fun - oh, your friend just successfully sneaked all the way into the base? Let's blow up the gas tank near him.  

For plat'ing the game and my first time doing missions, I -greatly- preferred solo.   I like methodically taking out bases, assassinating VIPs, etc.   Then I do fun runs at my convenience for missions I've already done.

Also of note --- this game has had TONS of post release support.    New difficulty levels [and entire new progression systems!], an online pvp mode, etc.   Get it!

Someone asked about GR Wildlands solo. I plat'd it solo, but replayed missions for fun coop with some online friends, and still do occasionally.

I think solo is brilliant - the game has tons of great missions and base attack situations, and while solo you have 3 AI teammates and a great system where you can mark, then assign targets. This means, while solo, you can line up awesome takedowns of, say, 2 enemy snipers and two wandering guards, waiting for just the right time when the 5th guard in a window can't see any of them.

If you do ever decide to go online, it's also super fun, but a completely different game. In solo, you can do your best to wipe out a huge base unseen. Shit might go wrong, and that's okay. In coop? Someone's going to f up early, or you're going to have a rambo on your team. This will still be fun, but it's a different type of fun - oh, your friend just successfully sneaked all the way into the base? Let's blow up the gas tank near him.

For plat'ing the game and my first time doing missions, I -greatly- preferred solo. I like methodically taking out bases, assassinating VIPs, etc. Then I do fun runs at my convenience for missions I've already done.

Also of note --- this game has had TONS of post release support. New difficulty levels [and entire new progression systems!], an online pvp mode, etc. Get it!
Thanks, been debating picking this up all week.. is the gold edition worth the extra dollars? Seems the expansions are separate to the main game.. I really hate this and wish ubisoft would figure out how to make a proper expansion.

Got a code I won't use. Any non lurkers still need one?

Edit: gone! Thanks for playing.

As Kirthew pointed out in another thread, if you go to your email with the 20% off code and click view as webpage, it gives you a second unique code. I don't know if this second code works or not, but it is something you can look into.

As Kirthew pointed out in another thread, if you go to your email with the 20% off code and click view as webpage, it gives you a second unique code. I don't know if this second code works or not, but it is something you can look into.
Ha wow. You're right. Interesting...

Wow, yea that seemed to have worked. Now I have three extra codes for anyone looking. Hopefully people aren’t actually buying these things off anyone. PM me if interested. I’ll give it to you. For free. I won’t be checking my messages until later tonight though FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back