PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Used my main code.. here is the secondary code from viewing the email as a web page for any of you last minute shoppers.. enjoy:

E353MCJAAH

(Expires in a little over 3 hours)

Wow, that's a lot of new releases. No wonder the coupon expires tonight.

I'm glad to see there are codes aplenty to go around this time. Usually they are fairly hard to come by. If anyone still needs one:

5v1zBTG.png

I've played only one Mana game (Legend of Mana) and enjoyed it quite a bit...wonder if there's going to be a remake of that game anytime soon.
I was a huge fan of Secret of Mana on the SNES. I'd be in if they did a straight port to PS4 (with some high res tweaks available maybe). But this looks like a pretty ill-conceived redo that scraps the charm of the original sprites and replaces it with something that looks cheap and generic. I'll check again once it's released, but first impressions are disappointing.

I kept hoping some new deal would get added throughout the week but nothing ever did. Here’s my two codes. You have about an hour and a half.

H4tqdafrg7

6bm5agl8kp

Heres my spare from viewed as a webpage trick, no idea if it works. Very last minite, but I thought it was expired already. Hope it helps someone

5F5Q7G5TL9

Oh yeah. I was toying with the idea of picking up SOtC, but am playing through Last Guardian now and was reminded of how maddening the controls on these games can be.
Tell me about it. I really wish they would have changed the way the horse behaves in the SotC remake to make it respond to all commands instantly like a proper video game horse. Argo is no Roach, let me tell you. The remake is certainly a sight to behold but I'm just not having very much fun with it. Some of the colossi are enjoyable to fight while others are not, especially ones that involve water and swimming SLOWLY back to try again when you've fallen off the colossus.

I didn't realize until now that the awesome Diablo-like PC game Titan Quest will be released for PS4 on March 20th. Here's an EU PS blog entry describing the porting process:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/12/15/how-classic-action-rpg-titan-quest-is-being-optimised-for-ps4/

Now for the CAG part, if you have Amazon Prime there's a deal where you can preorder the game for $24 instead of the $40 list price (40% off).

https://smile.amazon.com/Titan-Quest-Standard-PlayStation-4/dp/B077YDJYQ6/

You must add the game to your cart and go to checkout to see the $24 price.
On the Amazon page, it lists shipping weight as "0.96 ounces", whereas disc-based games start @ "2.4 ounces", so it's going to be a digital-redemption card in the case. Not sure if "digital" is a plus/minus for some folks, but thought I'd add that info.

Some games are actually fun even if they don't directly assist you in paying for more games. Just FYI.
Thats absolutely true, but for those people looking to get the game for the easy platinum or because they think it looks good, its a fyi to make sure they are signed up for sony rewards. Extra incentive if someone was already planning on getting the game. I've seen mixed reviews on the game itself, so I can't speak to its actually quality.

just wondering if nba live 18 is worth the 4.99?
I would say if you have any interest in an NBA game and don't want to pay the extra cost for 2K, then yes it's definitely worth it.

I enjoy it as something to play when I'm not sure what I'm in the mood to play. I think my favorite overall thing about it is that there isn't some cheesy pointless "story" like I've heard the 2K games have. I paid almost $10 for it when I bought it and I don't regret it.

On the Amazon page, it lists shipping weight as "0.96 ounces", whereas disc-based games start @ "2.4 ounces", so it's going to be a digital-redemption card in the case. Not sure if "digital" is a plus/minus for some folks, but thought I'd add that info.
Good find, but can we really trust that the Amazon shipping weight for a game that isn't even released yet is accurate?

I don't know if Battleborn is worth the $7.50 to beat the co-op campaign online with my brother and then never touch the game again. Someone fill me in. (Assuming anyone here played it in the first place)

Yeah that's a ridiculously stupid price on NBA Live. I already have it on XB1 and am debating double dipping. While I also have 2K18, I'm not blind to the fact that Live has made HUGE strides this year. Depending on what you want out of a basketball game, they do some things better than 2K while 2K does some things better as well. But the gap in quality is nowhere near what some would try to have you believe and definitely nowhere near the difference in price right now.

Doesn't appear to be anything for me this week, but we will perhaps have a flash sale on Friday. We shall see.

Just out of curiosity though how is WWE 2K18? I haven't played a wrestling game since I think WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010ish. I sorta lost interest when Raw/Smackdown became all PG for the kiddos. I've also read a lot of mixed reviews about the newer games, such as that the gameplay/career suck but the character creation is top notch. Probably not something I would buy for $30 but I'm just generally curious.

Ooooooh...a 2K sale!

This is finally my one chance to buy GTA5 with the Megalodon Shark Card!

What?!? It's not on sale?!?

What a slap in the face Sony!

I'll be here all week.

Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress.

On the bright side, bad sales mean good fights in the forum!  Hooray!

Doesn't appear to be anything for me this week, but we will perhaps have a flash sale on Friday. We shall see.

Just out of curiosity though how is WWE 2K18? I haven't played a wrestling game since I think WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010ish. I sorta lost interest when Raw/Smackdown became all PG for the kiddos. I've also read a lot of mixed reviews about the newer games, such as that the gameplay/career suck but the character creation is top notch. Probably not something I would buy for $30 but I'm just generally curious.
I bought the game for $33 3 days after release. Traded it in for $30 last week.

The game for me, just got old quickly and got tired of the bugs. You will enjoy it more than I did, since the game is a huge step up over 2010 graphics/gameplay. I also play these games almost every year, so maybe I'm burned out.

Career mode is not too good, mostly since it's repetitive. Universe mode is the mode that lets you make roster/brands is decent. it has all the other basic modes, like create a character,match,entrance, etc... Universe mode in general plays like an rpg, you make matches,create story lines, etc..

Overall if you don't like spending hours creating shows, downloading characters,making shows, or playing career mode, it will get old quick. These games slowly got old for me as I grew up, playing these games alone is pretty boring since its repetitive. You find yourself doing the same matches over and over.

On the fence on Crossing Souls. Seems to be getting very mixed reviews. Wondering if those like EGM who gave it a perfect score played it all the way through given how the bad reviews say it starts good but gets worse as it goes on.

On the fence on Crossing Souls. Seems to be getting very mixed reviews. Wondering if those like EGM who gave it a perfect score played it all the way through given how the bad reviews say it starts good but gets worse as it goes on.
I personally don't see any reason not to wait for 50% off or more.

Did you mean someone else? EGM gave it an 8.5 and definitely talked about the ending not being as good as the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back