PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
WWE 2K18 looks like trash and the career mode looks worse than usual. Pick up Fire Pro Wrestling on Steam or just watch a bunch of Botchamanias or OSW Review videos before putting yourself through that torture.
That's very disappointing, but not unexpected based on everything else I've heard or read about the game. Oh well.

WWE 2K18 looks like trash and the career mode looks worse than usual. Pick up Fire Pro Wrestling on Steam or just watch a bunch of Botchamanias or OSW Review videos before putting yourself through that torture.

I thought the single player was a boring grind but I really didn't put a lot of time into it. Definitely didn't enjoy it as much as the previous two entries.

Speaking of which, is this the time I use that 20% off code and finally buy that HSG Vita DLC? At least I don't have to worry about the clubs and balls DLC since the online is dead, just the courses and characters.
Fire Pro Wrestling is coming to the PS4 this summer. Definitely the wrestling game I want.

As much as it make sense to use the new 20% off on GoW when it releases, I will never get around to it before BF, when I'm sure it'll go on sale for like $35.

Looking to maximize the 20% off discount and convert to digital for ps3. So far I've got the Sly & Ratchet collections, LBP3, and contemplating the Infamous Collection. What is the likelihood of Infamous being remastered for PS4 or even next gen?
Also, any suggestions on 3rd person or couch co-op games for either system?

Has anyone played Hot Shots Golf on ps3 (out of bounds, I think) that has 3D support? Thoughts? Thinking about picking it up to play on my new 3D projector.

I talked myself out of it about a month ago, but every time WWE 2K18 goes on sale, it's awfully tempting. I have done my research and heard from others that it has a lot of issues, but I've also read a lot of good about it. Plus with 20% off, it wouldn't be too big a loss if it does turn out to be hot garbage...right? Gah, I'm so indecisive. I'm basically looking for a new "side" game, because I'm burnt out on Diablo 3 again.
Hi I was thinking about getting a wwe game also was told by a couple people wwe 2k17 is better then 2k18 but don't know if that is true.

Hi I was thinking about getting a wwe game also was told by a couple people wwe 2k17 is better then 2k18 but don't know if that is true.
Kid you not, I looked up WWE 2K18 on youtube just for general purposes. The graphics look like something like a low-budget game from the PS3/360 era or worse. The gameplay looks slow and clunky as well and the reviews aren't really on the positive side from what I've seen. I too thought about buying it until doing some research suggested I'd be wasting money.

Thinking about buying Bloodborne DLC to be used in conjunction with the free base game via PSN. Does anyone know if old game saves from the physical GOTY version (imported from the UK ) will work with the US digital version?

Thinking about buying Bloodborne DLC to be used in conjunction with the free base game via PSN. Does anyone know if old game saves from the physical GOTY version (imported from the UK ) will work with the US digital version?
considering regular edition saves usually aren't compatible within goty versions in the same region, I highly doubt it

You'll probably have to try it yourself since I doubt many have gone the specific route you went.

Kid you not, I looked up WWE 2K18 on youtube just for general purposes. The graphics look like something like a low-budget game from the PS3/360 era or worse. The gameplay looks slow and clunky as well and the reviews aren't really on the positive side from what I've seen. I too thought about buying it until doing some research suggested I'd be wasting money.
Wish I would have done this. I picked it up the other day, the first wrestling game that I have played since the N64 glory years. This game is complete garbage. Career mode is a disaster and is plagued with loading screens. Way too many meter systems such as momentum, stamina, finisher/sig move gauges, reversal slots and more with no explanations. Huge grind in career to unlock legend wrestlers and customization options.

Worst purchase that I've made in a long time

Wish I would have done this. I picked it up the other day, the first wrestling game that I have played since the N64 glory years. This game is complete garbage. Career mode is a disaster and is plagued with loading screens. Way too many meter systems such as momentum, stamina, finisher/sig move gauges, reversal slots and more with no explanations. Huge grind in career to unlock legend wrestlers and customization options.

Worst purchase that I've made in a long time
I just played n64 No Mercy the other day at a friends house with his kids- had a total blast. I hadn’t played that game in years. Truely one of the greatest wrestling games of all time.

Fire Pro Wrestling is coming to the PS4 this summer. Definitely the wrestling game I want.
Yeah, I've been holding off on getting Fire Pro Wrestling World on Steam due to my trophy addiction so I'm looking forward to the PS4 release. Hopefully it will get a lot of attention from fans sick of the 2K games. Spent so much time playing Fire Pro games back on the Saturn and Dreamcast.

I just played n64 No Mercy the other day at a friends house with his kids- had a total blast. I hadn’t played that game in years. Truely one of the greatest wrestling games of all time.
Yes, it's hard to believe that there hasn't been a better WWE licensed game in the past 18 years.

Yes, it's hard to believe that there hasn't been a better WWE licensed game in the past 18 years.
I dunno, I remember really liking Smackdown Here Comes The Pain.

I think my brother was looking forward to me buying 2K18 so we could play together, but I have read too much negative between you guys on here and other forums/Youtube reviews that I don't wanna waste money. I haven't followed WWE in a long time anyway, don't even know who half this roster is.

Yas, used my 20% coupon on: The Last Guardian, Alienation, Bloodborne DLC, Hue, Jotun, Deadlight, Muramasa Rebirth, Little Nightmares, and Mass Effect Trilogy.

Used my mail sent 20% off code on Far Cry 5 Gold Edition and Alienation. So I have some alien killing just in case I get bored with dealing with Cult County

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if they cancelled the digital Owlboy release? It was supposed to come out alongside the Switch release, was delayed, and now it seems like it disappeared.

I used my 20% off code on Super Stardust HD PS4 & Firewatch. I sort of wanted to wait for easter sale but since those deals run out before that I best go ahead and get them saving $2 on already great deals. $7.90 for both games not bad at all.

PS+ sale - a few things that jumped out at me were new lowest prices on AC: Origins ($30/35/50), Inside ($6), Life is Strange: Before the Storm ($10/$15).  Of course you can also get another 20% off these with all the codes lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back